Shooting pool

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pumperj

Shooting pool

Post by Pumperj »

I've been quietly admiring everyone's work lately! Congrats guys, keep growing. Took some time out today to shoot a little pool, can't decide which stick to use today?
Attachments
IMG_1005.JPG
metopump

Re: Shooting pool

Post by metopump »

Awesome. Nice relaxed stretch. I need a vac extender. I loving all the action here.
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

What a nice long cock you have
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
gebro

Post by gebro »

How long is that cue? :D
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

The vac extender cap was probably the best purchase I’ve made in terms of pe. The noose was killing me after clocking 500+ hours. I’m able to get 2 hours minimum everyday, yet on a good day off I can go 12 hours, only taking bathroom breaks. It’s quite comfortable. My only desire would be a larger extender base.

In that photo It’s not a max stretch but a damn good one. Probably just at 9 inches. My best stretch ever was 10 inches. However it was difficult getting there.
Athleticgirl

Post by Athleticgirl »

I have x9 labs ads extender, I haven't seen the vacuum cap though, where did you get it? the straps that came with the extender I have suck.
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

I found my vacuum cap attachment on eBay. It was somewhere around $40 and it comes with the cap, sleeve, attachment base for extender and hose for suction. The seller is from Poland so shipping took three weeks. However trusted seller.
peche

Post by peche »

Pumperj, any chance you could mention the name or the ebay seller or link in private? This is exactly what I'm looking for at the right price (not $200-500 like one site I saw). Thanks!
sizeadmirer

Post by sizeadmirer »

Wow! Length! :shock:
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Pumperj wrote: Mon Oct 23, 2017 11:17 pm I found my vacuum cap attachment on eBay. It was somewhere around $40 and it comes with the cap, sleeve, attachment base for extender and hose for suction. The seller is from Poland so shipping took three weeks. However trusted seller.
I too have looked for a similar bargain but I like knowing it won't break within the first week of using it. Could you post or send me a link to the seller?
Pumperj

Post by Pumperj »

To find this equipment go to eBay and type in the search bar.

Penis extender vacuum cap.

You’ll find all sorts of complete kits or single accessories. I’d recommend getting the kit because you’ll need the frame that mounts on the rods to replace your noose and cradle. Second it comes with a head sleeve that you may like although I’ve skipped that step. It also comes with the outer sleeve. That’s what seals the vacuum and keeps the Bell cap from slipping off.

For most of us, I’d recommend the big size. The sleeve and vacuum pressure will swell your head and fit nicely without being too snug.

Also remember the outer sleeve is your seal and that’s the most important part. So go ahead and order a few extras because they are silicone and will eventually break.

How often they break depends on quality of course. The guys at LG hanger have some of the best sleeves I’ve ever seen or used. Plus they have them in 8” the second best comes from the guys at zen hanger. Their sleeves come in 9” both of these make for great all day anti turtling sleeves and work wonders for you guys who like condom pumping. Roll that sleeve down the shaft and let your head poke out. Shaft swells nicely and your head will get a bigger mushroom like swell to it!
Attachments
71534A8C-D56C-47C3-8886-89600AE99F09.png
5C75322A-8667-48EC-A442-333085A1F58A.png