All you 3" and 4" tube guys

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

AvgWhiteGuy

All you 3" and 4" tube guys

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

I'm still up and coming, so I have a question for you big boys.

This is directed to a COCK only pump session.

After you spend a few hours in the BIG tubes, how much of that girth are you keeping say 2-3 days later?
Like coming out of a 3" tube on a Friday, and having a life, and being busy and such all weekend, How much girth are you looking at when you resume pumping come monday?

Thanks in advance.
prelude99

Re: All you 3" and 4" tube guys

Post by prelude99 »

Typically I hold a lot of girth for a few days. 2 days after I would say my girth is over 8.5" but my base is still about 10". Then back in the tube I go and the base up 4" is packed in my 3-3.5" tubes and even in my 4" after a couple minutes. The more frequent my sessions the longer and larger I hold. On my daily routines I'll end up staying extremely large and grow really fast. Also if I keep a regular 2-3 days routine the same thing will happen. I'll continue growing faster and holding the larger size longer.

Lately something strange has been happening with me in that I've been holding a tremendous amount of size after 2 days particularly. It looks as though I've pumped in at least a 2.75. Meaning I cannot fit in one and end up starting in my 3". After 2 sessions across 4 days I must start in my 3.25 due to extreme base girth.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

prelude99 wrote: Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:28 pm Typically I hold a lot of girth for a few days. 2 days after I would say my girth is over 8.5" but my base is still about 10". Then back in the tube I go and the base up 4" is packed in my 3-3.5" tubes and even in my 4" after a couple minutes. The more frequent my sessions the longer and larger I hold. On my daily routines I'll end up staying extremely large and grow really fast. Also if I keep a regular 2-3 days routine the same thing will happen. I'll continue growing faster and holding the larger size longer.

Lately something strange has been happening with me in that I've been holding a tremendous amount of size after 2 days particularly. It looks as though I've pumped in at least a 2.75. Meaning I cannot fit in one and end up starting in my 3". After 2 sessions across 4 days I must start in my 3.25 due to extreme base girth.
You are a lucky bugger. Within 24 hours I’m back to my starting place. I’m SO LUCKY I don’t suffer your problems :(
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

Thanks Prelude!

thats very helpful.

I'm hoping some more guys chime in, inquiring minds want to know.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

When I first began extreme cock pumping to those size tubes I would hold much of that girth increase for days. I would have a doughnut of thickened increase of 3.5 inches or more over a weekends time. Which would leave a sizeable lump in my pants easily noticed. But after years of pumping it up and down I get those same results but my body recovers so much quicker now. I can cock only pack out a 3in tube and lose almost all my results within 20 hours. After that time has passed my cock is only slightly puffy my skin is tender and very red. I never use tyes or restrictors after a session. I now also only go for one big session at a time and then take several days off in between.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
KingEspadas

Post by KingEspadas »

I use 3, 3.25 and 3.5 tubes when I have them available.
I start with a 10 x 2.5 due to my base girth and work my way to to a 3 in about 40-60 mins, overall in a pump session in the bigger tubes which last 2 hours roughly I can maintain a lot of the size for a good 2/3 days especially at the base. And if I pump consecutively I can keep the size for longer
24 year old. Original size: 6.5 x 5 (4.5 mid) Current (BPEL): 10 x 6.5 (6 mid) MONSTER COCK
PUMPED: 10 x 10 (8.5 mid)
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

thanks guys!

I;m nearly filling my 2.5 now.

I play with my 3" , but It's just for fun, I'm no where near touching sides.