Clit Pumping

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

clam69shucker

Clit Pumping

Post by clam69shucker »

What started out as playful fun by putting a nipple sucker on her clit, has turned into my wife's favorite way to pump.
She experiences intense orgasms when her button is swollen and she wanks it or I suck on it.
She wants to know if this is common for the gals. She now prefers this to anal, which used to be her favorite way to cum.
Either way, I'm happy if she's happy lol!
The attachment IMG_2798_.jpg is no longer available
IMG_2798_.jpg
IMG_3110_.jpg
IMG_3223.JPG
IMG_3236.JPG
clam69shucker

Re: Clit Pumping

Post by clam69shucker »

Here are some more. If you like, let her know and we will post more.
IMG_3273_e.jpg
IMG_3274_e.jpg
IMG_3276_e.jpg
IMG_3277_e.jpg
madmax6

Post by madmax6 »

Those pics are so hot that I had an instant hard on . You are a lucky guy ti have such a sexy wife
wnc_husband_wife

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

clam69shucker wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:35 pm What started out as playful fun by putting a nipple sucker on her clit, has turned into my wife's favorite way to pump.
She experiences intense orgasms when her button is swollen and she wanks it or I suck on it.
She wants to know if this is common for the gals. She now prefers this to anal, which used to be her favorite way to cum.
Either way, I'm happy if she's happy lol!IMG_2798_.jpgIMG_3110_.jpgIMG_3223.JPGIMG_3236.JPGIMG_3237.JPG
Hello Hubby and Wife here. Wifey is dictating to hubby because he's at the keyboard (it's a control thing for her, or is it him).

What wonderful pictures, thank you for sharing. I personally understand the experience of a beautifully swollen clit. Yes, the PUMPING makes my clit much more sensitive and my nipples. Sometimes I'm still so sensitive in the mornings that it is hard to wear underwear so I go without! Glad to know there is someone out there who shares similar sensations from pumping. Remember to give your labia and nipples some lotion, I personally usually use olive oil.

Btw, have you tried pumping with warm oil? My hubby found out from the guy's ball pumping section that the men are trying it. I tried it Saturday and it works fantastic!
waldo1

Post by waldo1 »

clam69shucker wrote: Sat Oct 28, 2017 2:35 pm What started out as playful fun by putting a nipple sucker on her clit, has turned into my wife's favorite way to pump.
Either way, I'm happy if she's happy lol!IMG_2798_.jpgIMG_3110_.jpgIMG_3223.JPGIMG_3236.JPGIMG_3237.JPG
Have you tried pumping her clit and anal at the same time I bet that would blow her mind!
Fruitbat

Post by Fruitbat »

Very sexy pics. You're a very luck guy.