Journal – one man’s stretching by WNC hubby

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wnc_husband_wife

Journal – one man’s stretching by WNC hubby

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

Hello. I’m hoping to document my personal experiences with pumping both penis and balls, plus my foreskin restoration. They are all interconnected even if I didn’t know it at the time I was doing it.
wnc_husband_wife

Re: Journal – one man’s stretching by WNC hubby

"sorry trying to get past the nanny filter is a pain"

A pump and cylinder came first during 1996 and quickly become my new kink. The routine was 4-5 times per week and 1-2 hour session over about a 6-8 month period. Yes I admit to using too much high pressure at first and going too long. One time, I vividly remember giving myself the worst hickey and was purple for days. Yes, lots of donuts too.

Discussing the activity with my wife, about 3 months into the routine, she mentioned that I didn’t seem as curved (think banana) and she wasn’t as sore after we made love. This obviously was the encouragement to keep going for a few more months. What I didn’t know at the time was the time was the cylinder was increasing or lengthening the skin on my shaft.
wnc_husband_wife

Not a lot of pumping in 1997 but in 1998 I became fascinated about foreskin restoration. I read what I could find on the internet and even purchased a book titled “The Joy of Uncircumcising”. It suddenly hit me, the reason I was curved was the doctor who circumcise me botched the job and cut the skin too much on one side. I was also experiencing almost complete numbness in my glans (head of penis) which made oral sex with my wife of little pleasure. She couldn’t get me off and I couldn’t get off. So I started one of the early methods of restoring my foreskin called “T-Tape” that went on for about 18 months. It was a pain but it did give me enough foreskin to stay covered when flaccid with the help of an o-ring. My poor glans looked like peeling sunburn when I first started to stay covered. The skin had toughened as it was rubbed over the years against the fabric of my underwear. So the extra layers of skin started to come off my glans as the irritation was removed. Anyway, the feeling came back so it was great. Oh, and love-making with my wife was much better especially for her because the extra skin made me even straighter and I moved more within my own skin, so less irritation for her, we had intimate time more often, etc!

From 2000-2013 not but pumping or foreskin stretching to mention.

In summer of 2014, I started to get the itch to have a longer foreskin and after some research ordered the DTR device. I’ve been wearing the DTR device 6-8 hours each day from September 2014 through the end of September 2017, so a little over 3 years. Lots of good gains and it’s very easy to use.

Somewhere in the winter of 2016 I tried cock and balls together with one of my cylinders. I had tried it a few times years before but it was very uncomfortable and kinda felt like someone kicked me in the groin playing sports. I tried a few more times always at low pressure 1-3 inch vacuum range but still didn’t feel good so went back to foreskin stretching. The good is the little bit of time in the cylinder and sharing it with my wife perked her interest. For the next 4-6 months we’d occasionally talk about it and look at sites on the internet. She finally admitted she loved huge low hanging balls and she already knows I loved long pumped nipples and pussy. Now we’re in this together and doing it together. I purchase a Long Johnny tube from Pump Toys and she uses my 2 ¾ inch cylinder.

These first 4 pictures are from 2004 which are the earliest I could find. Unfortunately our mid-90’s and early 2000 pics were destroyed. They’ll be a reference for my future gains even though at this point my foreskin was lengthen quite a bit.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
wnc_husband_wife

Here's one of the early ball pumping attempts, balls only in a 2 3/4 inch tube from Pump Toys. This was from the winter of 2016. Pressure was very low 2-3 inch range for maybe a total of 45 minutes.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
wnc_husband_wife

These last three pics are from last week around October 6, 2017.

My routine for the last 2 1/2 weeks is to try and pump twice each day. I usually get a short 30 minutes pump before getting ready for work and then 1-2 hours at home in the evening, weekends a little more. I joke with my wife that I have a job to do when I pump and my wife makes me :D !

I'm using the Long Johnny cylinder and 2-4 inches of pressure, breaks every 20 minutes or so. I'm trying to commit some time to pumping just to see if regular pumping will make some growth changes.

Also, for some reason the more I pump the better it feels. No more feeling like I've been kicked in the balls, so if you're new and get that sensation just take it slow and easy. Hopefully it will get better like it did for me.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
just4me

Post by just4me »

You are sooo lucky to have a spouse that is into this with you.
Really.

I really like the idea of keeping a journal of your progress.

Looking good.
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Fascinating story and your foreskin progress is excellent. It's a bloody shame that the medical establishment continues to promote these unnatural and tribalism procedures (unless truly medically needed)! Thank the powers to be that I was not circumcised (thank you mom and dad). Also pumping has made me realize that it increases foreskin elasticity thus helping to increase and lengthen my already ant eater look which I find quite erotic. My goal is a good 2" past the tip which is coming along so keep it up. Your last pic in the LJ is awesome and promises great things=more foreskin,thicker cock and huge balls :twisted: don't stop, you're on your way to male genital superiority , all the best, BB.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Thank you for your story WNC...... Your story has given me lots of encouragement in a number of areas. Unfortunately, my wife is not the slightest bit interested in involving herself in my pumping activities. It is ironic because she would be the one that would get most of the pleasure out of me having longer penis (and inch or two) and a thicker penis in particular.
wnc_husband_wife

Hello all and hope everyone is doing well, enjoying life :D

I did a little research using our old user-id "marriednlovit" which we got locked out of. Anyway I forgot about this thread from 2008. You can see my memory is pretty close to what I posted 9 years ago. I thought I'd add it to this thread for my own history. Here's the thread which had some great responses viewtopic.php?f=8&t=25964&p=140719#p140719

marriednlovit wrote: Thu May 15, 2008 2:11 am Hopefully this thread will encourage the longer term pumpers to contribute in one concise thread. My hope is to gather some real information since long-term pumping information seems non-existent doing goggle searches. Maybe this thread will help someone getting started make a more informed decision to pump or not.

I'll contribute my personal experience to start. I started pumping about 10 years ago with a usual pattern of 2-3 times per week at 45 minutes to 90 per session. I continued this for about 12 months starting with a 1.75 inch x 9 inch cylinder and then switching to a 2 inch x 9 inch cylinder. Pressure was between -4 to -7Hg. Usually I pumped in the bathtub filled with hot water and saw better results wet pumping versus dry. I saw permanent gains after this first year (unpumped ) of roughly .5 inch in length and .5 inch in girth. The pumping also removed most of the curve in my penis shaft which I suspect was a poor circumcision job at birth. I did gain some loose foreskin when erect overall from pumping which was tight as a drum during erections before pumping.

Also, I did try a 2-stage pumping cylinder but I couldn't get past the unpleasant feeling of having my balls pumped. My personal experience at that time was it felt like I had been kicked in the balls even using low pumping pressure. I guess in a round about way I'm saying I only pump my penis.

After this first year I was really interested in restoring my foreskin so I started the t-tape method. The taping/stretching made my skin really tender so I had to give up pumping. My foreskin restoration lasted about 18 months and then my life was completely absorbed by my career/work.

During the last couple of months I started pumping again with the main focus on lengthening my foreskin and providing pleasure for my wife. FYI, my wife has recently become very interested in pumping after reading some articles concerning the FDA approved clitoris pump. In the past, my wife thought the pumping thing was a bit to weird for her but she just recently admitted to enjoying the added girth I got from pumping (if only I'd known years ago). This time around pumping is much more enjoyable because my best friend (my wife) is going to be doing it with me.

Please contribute your experiences!
Sorry responding just here and there because we're on holiday with family. Private time to answer notes is short
wnc_husband_wife

Update 2017-10-18

Just time for a quick pump sessions while on vacation this week. Nothing from Friday am until Tuesday afternoon. This morning, Wednesday, I had time for an hour soak in the tub. I’m 30 pages into BignLow’s thread and using his example (using smaller cylinders) my starting tube is my 2 ¾ inch straight cylinder. I’m really after stretch because my wife loves the feel of being slapped and for her the lower the better. I’m dry pumping in the cylinder because the fitting doesn’t easily allow wet pumping. I’ll only use my Long Johnny cylinder which is 4 inches by 9 inches when I can do longer sessions.

I’m trying to keep my pumping routine very simple for two reasons. One is life, like many of you I have commitments outside of pumping. Full-time job, house repairs, children, grandchildren (yes, we are that old, LOL) , friends, car repairs, etc. Second, instead of getting upset that I only have 20-30 minutes to pump for the day be glad that I have that much time. This is why I want simple and organized so I can grab my pumping equipment easily and get into the tube. If the tube isn’t on I won’t be getting larger and/or maintaining what I already achieved. I have two cylinders from Pumptoys at present. A veloseal 2 ¾ inch and the 4 inch Long Johnny. I try to clean the cylinders after each pump so they are ready to go for the next pump. I place the lube, heating pad, pump, and cylinders in the same place after each pump so I don’t waste time searching for them.

My lube is raw shea butter purchased from Walmart mixed with canola oil (what you use for cooking). About 3 parts shea to one part canola micro waved until liquid which gets rid of most of the graininess of the raw shea. It will turn back to a solid but with the canola it seems to have a slightly lower melting point. I’ll snap some pics after vacation for the shea and how it looks.

The attached pics are from yesterday after the one hour in the bath pump. My balls are pumping up nicely I think. Actually it feels like my balls pump up faster than by sack which I believe is normal?! Anyway I grabbed them and took a few photos. FYI, for reference I’m 6 ft 1 in tall and about 180 lbs.

Kind regards!
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
areaman

Post by areaman »

wnc_husband_wife wrote: Thu Oct 19, 2017 8:30 pm Actually it feels like my balls pump up faster than by sack which I believe is normal?!
That's been my experience so far as well. Seems like during a long session they pump up to big eggs first, then by the time the sack is pumped up big they almost seem to go back to regular size in there.

You're achieving great results in your longjohnny, wow. Skin looks happy and healthy too. Reading that you're staying between 2-4" for results like that has confirmed I'm definitely going overboard with pressure (a common rookie mistake, it seems).

Great thread. Definitely looking forward to future updates!
wnc_husband_wife

au naturel

It's was nice and warm this afternoon and my beautiful wife snapped this photo. Wish it was warm all year long :D

Amazing the difference of the hang in of my foreskin and sack when it's warm.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
wnc_husband_wife

Update 2017-10-31
Hello time for a progress report. I’m about one month into getting serious about ball pumping. My routine the last two week has been;
Monday & Tuesday, pumping mornings 30-45 minutes and evenings 60-120 minutes
Wednesday morning 30-45 minutes
Wednesday evening and Thursday morning no pumping – rest from pumping
Thursday evening 30-60 minutes
Friday, morning 30-45 minutes pump and evening 60-120 minutes
Saturday & Sunday, pumping mornings 45-120 minutes and evenings 60-180 minutes

The yellow liquid in the cylinder is canola oil and seems to work great and not that messy. I learned the idea from bignlong and pass it on. It holds heat longer and you can pump with a bit more vacuum like 5-7 inch versus 3-5 inch pressure. My skin seems to loves it too. I’m filtering the oil through a coffee filter as needed to remove hair, etc which is cheap and easy to clean oil. Watch warming the oil in the microwave it heat up much quicker than water.

The first pictures are my 2 ¾ inch cylinder which I’m using to get some stretch before switching to my 4 inch cylinder. All the pics are from October 31 and total pump time is about 2 hours excluding breaks.
wnc_husband_wife

Something rolling around in my head that I'd like to share. I'm still stretching my foreskin when I can, the reason I think it helps with my ball hang. I was cut/circumsized very tight, so bad when erect my dick curved. I also noticed on the same side, my left, that my testicale is held higher than the right. Restoring my forskin has fixed the curved hardon, however when I pull my foreskin forward it pulls by ball sack up. My hope is that by continuing to gain foreskin I will eventually have enough that as my foreskin us pulled forward won't effect my ball sack hang.

Add your thoughts if someone else has some experience with this. Thanks to all.
wnc_husband_wife

Hello all,

Update after about 2 months of pumping and my routine hasn't changed much from the previous post above. Pumping 5-6 days each week, usually about 40 minutes in the morning in the smaller 2 3/4 inch tube. Then 1-2 hours in the evening starting with the small tube and then switching to the 4 inch Long Johnny tube. I'm still using the canola oil which seems to work well. I've been increaseing the pressure just a bit to 6 to 7 in HG and letting in go down to 3-4 before topping off again. However, if I feel tightness or the skin is feeling tired I just pump at 2-3 listening to my body and checking the color of my skin.

The first pic is 24 hours without pumping and before getting into a bath to loosen up. You can see how tight my balls are held against my body, oh and it's getting cold here with outside temps below freezing most mornings.

The next two pics were taken after soaking for 15 minutes and I hope you can see the boys are hanging a bit from the heat.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:59 am, edited 1 time in total.