Circumcision for Pleasure: are you happy with it?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

If you got circumcised as adult without medical indication: How happy are you with your decision?

I have a high cut and I love it! It's better than before, no unpleasant sensitivity loss.
21%
I have a low cut and I love it! It's better than before, no unpleasant sensitivity loss.
31%
I have a high cut and it is okay, sensitivity is not better but not worse either.
10%
I have a low cut and it is okay, sensitivity is not better but not worse either.
12%
I have a high cut and I wish I could get my foreskin back! I really miss some of my sensitivity.
14%
I have a low cut and I wish I could get my foreskin back! I really miss some of my sensitivity.
12%

Total votes: 58

herrjonny

Circumcision for Pleasure: are you happy with it?

Post by herrjonny »

The question of having my penis circumcised bothers me a lot. I have no health issues with my foreskin, I just do not like it for its looks, smell, and feeling during sex. I try to keep it pulled back during intercourse to have the glans fully exposed, same thing goes for masturbation. I like to stimulate the inner foreskin and the corona. Most of the time I wear it pulled back, but when it's cold or I sit, it comes back forward. That annoys me! Also, I really like the look of a high and tight circumcision, so the fantasy of having it done intrigues me.

What keeps me back: there is so many different information on whether there is a loss in sensitivity or not. Some say it's terrible, some say there's no difference. And the problem is, there seem to be no neutral websites about it -- either intactivists or very pro circumcision. This forum is not made to convince people about either side, so I hope to get some reliable non-filtered information here.

My question addresses to all those who decided to be cut as adults voluntarily without medical indication, maybe you guys can help me decide whether to go for it or not. To get reliable information, I would be happy if only those answered whose circumcision was more than six months ago.

Thank you!
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
Velcroman

Re: Circumcision for Pleasure: are you happy with it?

Post by Velcroman »

I was cut as a child and a little while back bought a DTR foreshin stretching device and it worked a treat! Having said that I have noticed that skin on the glans IS softer and possibly more sensitive BUT the smell that now emminates from my penis is quite sharp. As soon as I drop my pants my nose is assailed with this smell. If I do not wash my hand within an inch of their lives the smell stays attached to my fingers. This, is a problem. My penis also disappears inside the foreskin when sitting or it is cold. I am know wondering if it was worth stretching my foreskin
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Interesting to read, so there is someone knowing both sides, but in a different order! Thanks for sharing. How does sex and masturbation feel different for you now?
I'd appreciate to read about other experiences like that in detail.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
PM me!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

If you wear a glans ring it will help stop the foreskin pulling back over the head. if it's a little too big however, sitting can pull the head through the ring so you need to size it correctly. A little trial and error. The foreskin will shrink over time making it less likely to cover the head but it does take time.

Bignlow
woody1

Post by woody1 »

its the bacteria on your dick that smells not ur dick itself if that makes sense, smell a woman cunt after she has not washed for a day and you will puke, and yes there will be peas & carrots in ur puke even though u never eaten peas/carrots :roll:

Another way to look at it, in the army being I am a x service man a woman in the field can go without washing her cunt for 3 days after that the stench and the fungus sets in, as for a man its 10 days in the field without washing ur dick, now if the enemy dont kill yah the smell of ur dick will :lol:

So the point is u aint washing ur dick right hahaha
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

I have a high and tight circ. It is a very good Feeling. The pic 10 weeks after circ
Attachments
P1010122.jpg
herrjonny

Come on guys, only nine people here to share their experience?

Post by herrjonny »

Thanks for the responses so far!

Dear cut-as-adults in this over 100,000-member forum: please give me your votes, I don't believe there is only nine of you in this whole forum. I would really appreciate it!

Woody1, I really think I am washing my dick right, but at the end of the day it just doesn't feel fresh anymore, and this moist area really is an inconvenience.
PM me!
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

Don't bother asking other peoples' opinions on whether you should get a circumcision. Any answers you get will be biased and it is easy enough to find out for yourself what you want to know. To find out whether or not a circumcision is right for you, all you have to do is keep your foreskin retracted for a brief period of time such as for a few days or a week. I show a couple of ways to do so in Albums 2 & 3 of my TetherSpout Chronicles, which you'll find at tetherproducts.com. You will quickly see how even just that short period of time can reduce the sensitivity of your dick. The reduction can be dramatic and from that it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out how much more the sensitivity would be reduced with a circumcision, considering that you'd be permanently removing a lot of nerves.

It is my belief that having a foreskin is a leading cause of premature ejaculation (PE due to excessive sensitivity), but that circumcision is also in turn a leading cause of erectile dysfunction (ED due to lost sensitivity) in older men. PE can be fixed with numbing creams and ointments or just by occasionally keeping the foreskin retracted like I suggest above, but ED is not so easily fixed.

As for smell, no uncircumcised penis should ever stink after just a day or so. If it does it is a sure sign of a bacterial or yeast/fungus infection. If OTC preparations for women don't work, go to your doctor and ask for an antibiotic prescription. It happened to me just recently. My dick smelled to high heaven. It happened that I had a UTI at the same time. The doc first prescribed Cipro. When that didn't work he prescribed a different combination of antibiotics. I think I still have the UTI, but my dick is back to being essentially odorless.
Gandalf1

Post by Gandalf1 »

Was cut when 40, low and thigth. Never regretted.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

If the foreskin is always open, the glans is brighter, because a creatine layer forms, which also provides for a further desensitization, which may also mean a stimulus and loss of feeling. Therefore, I keep my foreskin closed and open it only for masturbation, urinating and washing. I would never let myself be circumcised because one can masturbate with pre-excellence. :)
Attachments
Foreskin open.
Foreskin open.
SDC10475a.jpg (51.58 KiB) Viewed 9438 times
Foreskin closed from the front.
Foreskin closed from the front.
Frenulektomy
Frenulektomy
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 9438 times
Solo Masturbant :D
Ruegen2018

Post by Ruegen2018 »

Sieht doch gut aus
HoleStuffer

Post by HoleStuffer »

I'm uncircumscribed but a doctor did perform an odd procedure on me when I was about 7 (at the insistence of my parents). He separated the foreskin from the underside of the glans.

It hurt quite a bit at the time. But I was into masturbating even then and had already pulled the back a bit. :wink:

I'm not sure what it was supposed to accomplish other than some pain and humiliation. :(

Have had no problems with it since though, and the underside of my glans is extremely sensitive, so it's nice to be able to access it. I'd never go through with circumcision, there are too many advantages having a foreskin:

- sensitivity

- more play variety with masturbation - my wife likes to keep the foreskin up, play with the very tip a bit, rub the top of the foreskin, then suddenly retract it (hard sometimes) which gives me quite a thrill! That initial pull-down always feels great!

- eases sex, reduces the need for lubrication. I slide around inside my foreskin.

I will admit, I'm probably overly sensitive and do have premature ejaculation. Although it also could be that sex gets me so excited...

In regards to smell, if I don't wash it or don't work it for a few days, yes, there is some smell. Not too bad in my case. Just keep it washed or well-used!
cbtario

Post by cbtario »

I did it myself at the Age of 52 and never regreted it. Reason was easy cleaning and loss of sensation. Yes, you can wait longer for your climax and syncronize with your partner. And, although beauty lyies in the eyes of the beholder, that skin trunck looks ugly like a bandworm. Especially if you have a 10mm PA and want to produce it.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

HoleStuffer wrote: Sat Jan 12, 2019 5:33 am I'm uncircumscribed but a doctor did perform an odd procedure on me when I was about 7 (at the insistence of my parents). He separated the foreskin from the underside of the glans.

I'm not sure what it was supposed to accomplish other than some pain and humiliation. :(
Don't want to highjack the thread but -- you had a frenulectomy. Pretty common procedure to make the foreskin easier to retract. I did mine myself.
herrjonny

voluntary circumcision: one year after

Post by herrjonny »

So it's been one year since I got cut high and medium tight (scar about 1 in from the glans), so here's some review on this. Just in case anyone is interested.
Initially, I was afraid of losing sensitivity and therefore sexual pleasure. I was afraid of taking too long to cum and then feel less than with a foreskin. I can indeed say that I lost a little sensitivity in the glans. I can now rub it bare and enjoy being pretty rough, which is great fun and makes masturbation and orgasms way more intense. So I learned that sensitivity is not the same as sexual pleasure. I even started actively desensitizing and keratinizing my glans using a rough brush and alcohol soaks. It is not as sensitive to the light touch anymore, but being rougher drives me wild.

What also is great is that I feel much more during sex, because there is no more foreskin to slide over the glans during the "out"-motion. Funnily, I cum just as fast as before both during sex and masturbation, I actually had hoped I would need a bit longer. So I can definitely say it was a great decision.

There is one major drawback though: the inner foreskin just won't get used to being exposed and worked on. It often is red, itchy, swollen, and hurts after action. Also I think that its sensitivity is responible for cumming as fast as before. That is why I'm looking into getting recut, so that the scar runs right through the sulcus behind the corona. I talked to two guys who got an extremely low recut, and they love it. They both say you lose a lot of light-touch-sensitivity because of the lack of inner foreskin, but your brain focuses much more on the glans both during sex and masturbation. Also they say they need a lot longer way more effort to cum, but the orgasm afterwards is rewarding.

So as soon as I got the money for it (college student - no cash), I'll go ahead with it. I'm open for questions, if you wanna know anything, feel free to ask.
PM me!