Journey to permanent ball enlargement

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

rantallion

Journey to permanent ball enlargement

Post by rantallion »

Hey guys,

I've successfully managed to considerably stretch my sack over the past 8 years. At first I was very skeptical about the mere feasibility of such a permanent body modification, but some internet pics and forums really convinced me to try and keep at it.

Before, my below average cock used to be accompanied by a set of average nuts closely drawn up to my body much of the time. I used to always be shy to go swimming in tight trunks, let alone visit a sauna. Aside from ball stretching being a lot of fun, I now feel much more confident in swimming trunks and even enjoy a nudist beach every now and then. Even when shrunk, the extra scrotal skin makes things look much more voluminous than before.

I am now intrigued by the possibility of enlarging my low hangers. Some of the photos on newart (bignlow looks truly inspirational!) make me believe, achieving permanent gains might be a lengthy process but may indeed be possible. I started two months ago and the immediate enlargement results after an hour of pumping at 3 hg are very satisfying. To my regret, though, it takes only half an hour to lose most of that volume once the suction stops.

Still I would like to patiently pursue this endeavor and would also like to occasionally update this thread with progress pics in order to prove or disprove the possibility of cell growth in testicles for permanent size increase. For science, of course :P

The following pictures are the baseline: Relaxed but unpumped in July 2017.
Attachments
20170625_105224.jpg
20170625_105124.jpg
20170624_001302.jpg
20170624_000933.jpg
20170621_080713.jpg
My nuts: https://rantallionlove.tumblr.com
bignlow

Re: Journey to permanent ball enlargement

Post by bignlow »

They're a crackin set of nuts Rantalion. As you've already discovered, stretching works and so does pumping.
As you pump more the enlargement will last longer. You have to be fairly consistent and go way beyond what you want size wise to get the size when things settle down again. It takes a long time but we are all different. Some see gains fairly quickly, others take lots of time. I use weights and rings although probably not often enough and start with narrow tubes to pull them down, slowly building up the tube sizes as i get too big for the tube i've just been in. i'm now at the stage where my smaller tubes are too small so my starter tubes are getting bigger. It's taken a while to get there but you know you're doing something right when you're tubes aren't big enough.
Good luck with you're venture and thanks for the mention. PM me if you like.

Bignlow
areaman

Post by areaman »

Seconding bignlow's comment: that is a great set of low hangers! And of course the user name isn't lost on me (or many here I'm sure).

What gear are you using to pump currently? A straight cylinder like a longjohnny? Are you getting inflation of the sack with lymphatic fluids yet, or just finding yourself with a pair of big eggs?

I don't usually start to get past the "big eggs" point until about the one hour mark, and those do usually go back down quite quickly. It's the inflation of the sac caused by drawing fluid from the body into it that will give you the size you're after, and takes about 24 hours to return to normal.

Just to give you some encouragement: I'm still pretty new (a month or so in) and my best pump yet was a two-hour session this past weekend, taken in 15 minute increments with a 5 minute break between each. Stayed around 3.5-4 hg pressure-wise with warm water and a heating pad keeping it that way. I've done progressively longer sessions (one hour-> one and a half hours-> two hours) the past three weekends and intend to continue doing so for the foreseeable future. You can see a progression shot in my post history of how it's been going so far (I'm pretty pleased, haha).
rantallion

Post by rantallion »

Thanks guys for the compliments and the encouragement. Getting those hangers was quite an effort involving lots of trial and error. But mostly patience :-)

@bignlow I understand, I need to enlarge way more temporarily, to retain even some size gain temporarily. So you can confirm, that eventually there is likely a certain level of size increase, even after stopping to pump? Do you have a photo of your balls before you ever started pumping? Couldn't find any.

@areaman
Personally, I achieved exactly what I wanted with the stretching and am so content with the results, that at this point I would consider any additional length impractical. So the length gain is definitely and satisfyingly permanent. As for pumping: If I do it now for an hour or so, my balls feel really nice and heavy - like a 50% volume increase (see the two before/after pumping session egg photos).

27 ml 100 g.jpg
31ml 140g.jpg
If I could eventually retain that size (or a little more :P ), I would be happy, because I would have already reached my goal. That goal is to have a very natural looking set of low, slightly larger, well defined testicles. Since I immensely enjoy having them fondled, I am not at all after a liquid filled grapefruit scrotum (or donut foreskin for that matter). I can appreciate your impressive results, though :-)

So this is what I want to attain (clickable for higher resolution):

20170908_212055.jpg
20170920_230644.jpg

Do any of you guys think, what I am planning is realistic?

By the way, I wasn't entirely joking about the scientific approach. Will see a urologist for the first time ever tomorrow. Will ask him to do an ultrasound measurement of my nuts. Need objective data to document possible changes :lol:

I am currently using this pump by German company Fröhle:
51J15wa+KEL._SY355_.jpg
51J15wa+KEL._SY355_.jpg (36.81 KiB) Viewed 8904 times
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

PM'd you
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Heyy, your dick and balls look familiar... did you use to be on, uh, rantallion before it went down?
rantallion

Post by rantallion »

Damn, didn't even notice they went down! WTF happened??

I had a lengthy thread going there years ago about making a wax cast of my balls with plaster and finding the perfect ball stretching method.

I was planning to finally follow up on that thread this fall because I had eventually found the possibly most efficient way to stretching yet. I had just never gotten around to describing it in detail. I had lost interest in visiting Rantallion.com because it had already helped me achieve my goal: a sack long enough that I could put my nuts in my butt :lol:

Too bad that site it is gone now :(
It had a wealth of useful information on ball stretching and would warn beginners of pitfalls and dangers.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Yeah, it's a real shame :( they were having hosting problems, and then the admin said "it's going to stay!" and then a month later, it was gone. Guess the money ran out.

Glad to see you're still active! I followed your tumblr. Would love to see your balls up your ass, too :D that's definitely a dream of mine, some day...
rantallion

Post by rantallion »

OK, I'll show you before the end of this month. Promise. :D
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

From a women's perspective...... these are perfect , , absolutely perfect
Lots of love
Littlemiss 💗 Xxx
rantallion

Most efficient ball stretching method devised by man

Post by rantallion »

OK, I realize this sounds a bit arrogant :P

The thing is, I have been quite creative trying tons of teqniques over the years. I have promised to disclose my method here but have become distracted, as I hardly ever actively stretch anymore. Sorry about the huge delay.

The reason is quite simple: My even lightly weighted nuts hang so low on a warm day now, that no reasonable pair of pants can conceal what's dangling down my leg :oops:

So basically, I have completely achieved my stretching goals and here's the shortcut method, as requested by leonandlegend on tumblr:

The perfect stretching method required wearing two metal rings at the same time. The lower ring had two rubber bands attached. The white flat type, that is being used for sewing clothes. I ran each of the two rubber bands down the legs of my pants, first behind my thighs, then back to the front of my shin bones. The other end would be attached to my big toes. With the right amount of length/tension I could maximize and optimize the pull on my nutsack to a degree, that was unimaginable using all other methods!

And even more importantly than the scrotal skin, which like all skin, stretches easily and fast, I had an ideal pull on the spermatic cords and other tubing. 24/7! No matter if I was standing, sitting, walking - even sleeping: constant, perfect tension. This greatly accelerated my stretching results.

The suggested technique is generally inconspicuous and safe. Wearing tons of weight is dangerous when suddenly jumping or running. The weight of two rings is negligible in comparison. Constriction of blood flow is not usually an issue either. Just be careful when sleeping: Not ever too tight at night!

And that's all it took.
20181023_233251.jpg
20181023_233723.jpg
georgeoz

Post by georgeoz »

Ball enlargement is distinct from ball stretching.

Weights, increasingly heavier over time, will stretch the scrotum and the nballs will hang lower progressively once you have trained them.

You can enlarge your balls only a bit but massage will help. The other way, which I have found effective, is to take Damiana, and Tongkat ali.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

When pumping, the balls swell first followed by the sac once they are full. For low hangers, keep to the narrower tubes, however, a good bloat sideways in a big tube now and again will stretch the sac all-ways giving you more to pull down the narrower tubes. Toget the size you must be hydrated and to keep the size longer you have to keep hydrated after pumping. If the body needs fluids and you have a sac full of them it will take them from there to use elsewhere, hance you'll be back to normal fairly quickly. permanent size increase is possible, look up Stretchmine.
Keep at it and good luck.

Bignlow
rantallion

Post by rantallion »

I am fully aware that testicular enlargement is completely different from stretching of scrotal skin and cords. I have unfortunately not found the time for a proper enlargement regimen to report any findings on that. Still I wanted to leave the results of my earlier successful stretching experiments for posterity. Since the original rantallion ball stretching forums are now defunct I thought I'd leave this here with you guys at newart. :)