Ladies Pumping 101, Techniques, Tips and Experience

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

wnc_husband_wife

Ladies Pumping 101, Techniques, Tips and Experience

Post by wnc_husband_wife »

testing
wnc_husband_wife

Re: Ladies Pumping 101, Techniques, Tips and Experience

DH and I have dabbled in vacuum pressure for years, since 1996, when time permitted. What I am looking for is information. The male forum has topics with very specific information such as vacuum pressure, what type of oil/butter to use, ball stretching times and journals on how long it takes to get really big. We all know this doesn’t happen in one weekend.

What I hope to achieve is starting a thread that women can bring their knowledge and experience to the table so that we can all have a better experiences. Newbies will be able to read about nipple/pussy/labia/clit pumping and find out if it is something they want to try without being frightened.

I would like to have a discussion on techniques, gadgets, anything that will enhance the experience. Men, this can include you if you have information that will be constructive.

I am going to start the thread with a couple of pics of my nipples pumped and un-pumped. I am using my supple nips which are very comfortable. I do have another brand of pumps but they can be rather strong at times. Do any ladies have experience pumping on a daily basis and how long it takes for your nipples to “toughen up”.

We (DH and I) have more to share like simple but not so simple hair removal. We have over the years found a method where we only have to shave once or twice a week those special parts.

I have a personal email account and a Kik account with ladies who want to converse one on one with the aim being with their permission that we add it here so we have a knowledge data base for the ladies.
wnc_husband_wife

Wow, the filter on this site before posting is tough. It seem the word "pumping" is note allowed?!

Here's the pics.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
imsnowman

Post by imsnowman »

Thanks for persisting. Lovely nipples!
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

What size supple nips do you use ? X
Littlemiss 💗 Xx
wnc_husband_wife

They come 3 sizes to a pack. These are the largest I believe.
wnc_husband_wife

They are very comfortable to use.
Littlemiss

Post by Littlemiss »

I have size 1 , but I fill the tubes now , need to make my nipples even bigger xx
wnc_husband_wife

Sorry, DH here. I just checked the packaging and the size is 4 XL. These are the largest if my memory is working because these were puchased about 18 months ago. It looks like they have new packaging on the website too.
wnc_husband_wife

Just time a quick post and to share a picture of a couple watching Netflix last night. What doesn't every couple do this before bedtime :D ! We thought this to go under the techniques of having a good pump buddy for encouragement. Sometimes one of us doesn't feel like pumping but it's much easier with a friend.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:05 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Now that's the way to watch telly with the missus.....

Bignlow
XpycTuK

Post by XpycTuK »

Couple pump in one moment! Amazing!!! I see this for the first time :)
Rare amateur videos pumping anal and pussy:
https://amateurfetishist.com/category/pumping-2/
wnc_husband_wife

Hello All!

Thank you for the encouragement.

My nipples are toughening up even though I'm not as regular with the pumping as hubby.

Here's a few pictures from the night we pumped together. The pressure was between 2-4 inches for about 45 minutes. I was a little disappointed with results because usually I'm twice as big. It was probably the lack of heat. I was feeling hot all over but didn't put heat around the cylinder.

I was using hubby's 2 3/4 cylinder from Pump Toys.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Don't worry. It's the same for us fella's. Sometimes it just doesn't happen. The good thing is you can always do it again another time.

Bignlow
wnc_husband_wife

Here’s something that might be of interest to you ladies, or anyone interested in nipple enlargement. I’m attaching 4 pics from the summer of 2014 were I used a breast pump for about 5-6 months just to see what would happen. Oh, I was about 30-40 lbs heavier at the time so my breast size is bigger.

To give some background this is 22 years after I had my last child which I did breastfeed and produced way too much milk. Of course my husband encouraged me, not real a surprise (wink, wink), so on the machine I went 2-3 times a day for about 20 minutes each breast. The sum up the results I did produce a few drops of milk each pumping session, my boobs did get a little bigger, and my nipples got thicker & longer. My husband can verify the results especially the larger nipples :-). This is probably why he encourages me to pump my nipples now, he just loves them!

I added this thinking that any woman who enjoys the sucking feeling on their nipples might use a breast pump for bigger nipples. I do believe it is an alternative to the nipples suction cylinders and soft devices.
Why do you think? Please share and add any personal experiences.
Last edited by wnc_husband_wife on Tue Jul 23, 2019 7:06 am, edited 1 time in total.