Pumping and Estim

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

alrod123

Pumping and Estim

Post by alrod123 »

Does anyone pump and estim at the same time? Just wondering if there is some negative effects if one does this. Looks like it may make the long pump times a little more fun.
dlblack

Re: Pumping and Estim

Post by dlblack »

Yes I pump and estim a lot. The only problem I have is that it take me a long time to get off with estim and I have to release the pump vacuum to let my cock breath a little now and then. Just about the time I am ridding the waves of the estim 312 machine I have to let he vacuum go then pump it up again. But it is fantastic feeling to pump and estim at the same time.
I ordered me a cheep pump off ebay and drilled a hole in the tube just below where my cock head was when I was pumped in it.
Then I put in a small 1/8th inch brass plug fitting. I smoothed it real good. with the flat part of the fitting in the inside of the tube I put it thru the hole and the threaded part to the outside. I put sealant around it and screwed on a brass 1/8 inch cap. Then I drilled the cap at the center to take the estim lead. Then I drilled and tapped the side of the cap 4/32 and screwed in a little 4/32 screw.
You push in the estim lead and screw in the little screw to hole the lead in place. Then I use a long piece of the conductive rubber tube around the base of my balls with lube for good contact. I connect the other lead to this.
I install the pump on my cock and when my cock head gets pumped long enough to contact the fitting I turn on the estim and enjoy it to the max.
I just cant get enough of it.
One thing is that the tube needs to be small enough that your cock does not move around much. If it moves and you loose contact with the inside fitting it will shock you so try to get a tube that fits snug around your cock.
Hope this helps and if I can help I will just let me know if you want a picture I will post some.
alrod123

Post by alrod123 »

Thanks for the info, but I ordered a cylinder already made up. If it doesn't work well I will try your design. Once again thanks for the detailed description because I may just follow your lead and make one too.
Malmo75

Post by Malmo75 »

Hi

I would love to see picture of the tube how you have made it.

/Malmo
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I am glad to post some of my pictures of my pumping E Stimulator. Here are some of my cock in the tube. I will be glad to post more if you like.
20171010_131037 (Large).jpg
20171010_132125 (Large).jpg
Inked20171010_132143 - Copy_LI (Large).jpg
20171010_131411 (Large).jpg
20171010_131533 (Large).jpg
20171010_131552 (Large).jpg
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Wow! Shocking device for a shockingly huge piece of meat :wink: great idea, BB.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

Thanks. I can fill this tube full. Yes it is a great way to Estim and pump. If I pump it longer my cock head gets to far away from the estim contact. I have been thinking of putting another fitting out further so that when I am pumping my cock longer it will stim closer to the head. But the way it is real good.
I forgot to mention that I have to clean the inside contact from time to time with a little sand paper on a long wood rod to keep a good contact.
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Very clever, may be there is a niche market for you to make and sell estim tubes. You could make the parts and tube and leave it up to the buyer to put the tube together. Just an idea, I sure liked your “tube” meat.” 😏
purplebanana8

Post by purplebanana8 »

I’ve pumped and used my cheap tens unit and had nice results. I haven’t gone to the lengths of drilling holes etc, I just wire up my unit then carefully put everything into the tube and pump until I get a seal. Great feeling when you cum.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Some guy used to wire up pos-neg from speaker then as you turn up the volume it starts to make ur cock smoke :lol:
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

woody1 wrote: Wed Oct 11, 2017 7:00 pm Some guy used to wire up pos-neg from speaker then as you turn up the volume it starts to make ur cock smoke :lol:
OMG that’s creepy. Shades of Frankenstien ... “It’s alive, it’s alive” 😱