My best yet, but nowhere near "Stretch".

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

reverso8

My best yet, but nowhere near "Stretch".

Post by reverso8 »

Ball pumping with an ordinary Nescafe jar with no particulat connections, just a tube shoved throught the neck and a pump. Once vacuum achieved, just drag the tube out quickly and hope to retain the vacuum. I generally use hot water in the jar as well and sometimes sugar, but not this time, perhaps I should of and I would have got an even better result. 14" girth is my best and I'll have to wait to get better than that as it took me an age to exit the jar, plenty of baby oil and a tube inserted to BLOW. Some proper equipment would be the best option but there are some external restraints in the home....
Just a tad under 14" but I'm calling it 14" because it's my best yet.
Just a tad under 14" but I'm calling it 14" because it's my best yet.
From one side.
From one side.
Head on.
Head on.
Other side.
Other side.
My split glans.
My split glans.
A bit crinkly when my cock subsided.
A bit crinkly when my cock subsided.
StretchMine

Re: My best yet, but nowhere near "Stretch".

Post by StretchMine »

Nice job! Looks a little over 14 to me. That's a creative use of a jar and a tube but you do need a larger jar!
Stretch
Long time pumper/stretcher/infuser. [email protected]
stonermusclebear

Post by stonermusclebear »

Still pretty awesome! Must've felt great filling out your underwear the next few days huh? Ya man, I agree with Stretch, you gotta get a bigger jar! :P
ellery888

Post by ellery888 »

glad to see your post, excellent pump! elley
ddrbst27

Post by ddrbst27 »

Extremely new to pumping. As i posted earlier today in the body mod section I been into stretching for a good while and pumping just recently caught my attention. I followed steps in how to make one and first time around I didnt make much progress. Second time around they got nice and swollen. Not nearly as big as this! (which i would love and hope to learn more) But my question is when I did it the pump lasted all that night and gone the next day. When you guys get to this point of pumping how long can it last after done pumping ?????
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

ddrbst27 wrote:Extremely new to pumping. As i posted earlier today in the body mod section I been into stretching for a good while and pumping just recently caught my attention. I followed steps in how to make one and first time around I didnt make much progress. Second time around they got nice and swollen. Not nearly as big as this! (which i would love and hope to learn more) But my question is when I did it the pump lasted all that night and gone the next day. When you guys get to this point of pumping how long can it last after done pumping ?????
It's a tediously slow thing, and the effects go away faster in the beginning. But you can get huge if you are careful and persistent.5 years ago I used to pump for an hour to get as big a I am un-pumped now.
-fitter
damien

Post by damien »

reverso8 wrote: Thu Jun 20, 2013 11:13 am Ball pumping with an ordinary Nescafe jar with no particulat connections, just a tube shoved throught the neck and a pump. Once vacuum achieved, just drag the tube out quickly and hope to retain the vacuum. I generally use hot water in the jar as well and sometimes sugar, but not this time, perhaps I should of and I would have got an even better result. 14" girth is my best and I'll have to wait to get better than that as it took me an age to exit the jar, plenty of baby oil and a tube inserted to BLOW. Some proper equipment would be the best option but there are some external restraints in the home....P1050790 (Medium).JPGP1050792 (Medium).JPGP1050793 (Medium).JPGP1050794 (Medium).JPGP1050795 (Medium).JPGP1050797 (Medium).JPG
Oldie but a goodie. Love the "Head On" pic, nice brown shaft and beautiful head meato :twisted: :twisted:
just4me

Post by just4me »

you definitely need a bigger jar man.
Looks great!
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

An awesome pump to say the least.................never been much of a jar guy. Always hated the struggle to get out after pumping. I don't know why but getting out of the Bullmaster has never been a problem.
Congrats on your best yet.........................in time you will have a best yet every week !
As your body gets used to pumping your results will be in half the time.
PUMP HUGE !
:D :D :D