Bruises - How Long Off?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

areaman

Bruises - How Long Off?

Post by areaman »

After a month of good progress, I thought I was past the newbie trial and error stages.

Tried to swap out my usual lube (glyde from pumptoys, since it came with my cylinder) for some coconut oil just to see if it was better. Also tried increasing usual 15 on 5 off to 20 on... At 4-4.5".

(As I'm typing all this I'm very aware this is all too many changes and too much too quickly in a few respects.)

I am so friggin bruised. :oops: all around one side of my sack and on the top of my cock.

I assume time off is the answer. Any advice on how long you stay out of the tube for? I'm assuming a month. (sad)

Thanks fellas.
xzen54321

Re: Bruises - How Long Off?

Post by xzen54321 »

When I have bruised or got a lot of small burst vessels I switch to pumping with very low (1-2 in-hg) pressure for 5 min and massage everything twice a day until the bruising has cleared.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I did that too.
Took a long time for the discoloration to lessen
I dont know if it will ever go away all the way.
just go slow.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Were you bursting at the seams for some time before this happened?

4-5 isn't terribly excessive. You may have been a victim of your own success and only pushed a little too far.
areaman

Post by areaman »

pipefitterdom wrote: Mon Oct 02, 2017 11:01 am Were you bursting at the seams for some time before this happened?
Not even close - I was barely starting to get some sac inflation when I noticed it, maybe 40 minutes total pump time. It's more like a bunch of small burst capillaries than a big bruise or anything, so maybe my skin didn't take kindly to the lack of lubrication.

Going to take couple weeks off and then see where things are at.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Yeah Glyde is some seriously good stuff.
You have to use liberal amounts of lesser lubricants and use them more frequently.
If they are blood blisters they will eventually flake off. If it's a minor discoloration it may go away sooner.