Any tips for using a monster tube

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

jr1975atv

Any tips for using a monster tube

Post by jr1975atv »

Just got a new 1 today won't have a real chance to use it til the weekend. Like how to avoid a mess with liquids I like to use coconut oil in my sun tea jar.
bignlow

Re: Any tips for using a monster tube

Post by bignlow »

Having just had the use of a MTj for a couple of weeks i kept away from my normal oil pumping as i was unsure what it would do to the seal so went with warm water. You can dilute various things into the water, salts, creams, ie, E45, cocoa butter or even hair conditioner. When done i just hung the tube over the toilet and undid the screws and let it run out. I reckoned if oil was ok, recovering it to use again could be a very messy affair.

Bignlow
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

I straddle the side of the tub and place myself in the tube and cradle it between my thigh and the side of the tub.
I use a hose, connected the faucet to add hot water but you can use any clean container.

Grab the sides of your sack removing them from the pinch points or if you wear a cock ring just leave it on until you slam the tube.

I run up the thumbscrews hand tight and then tighten the wing nuts another 1/4 turn. That's about all the torque that you need. The foam collapses over time so tightening the bejeezus out of it only advances the process. Once you pull a vacuum it will further compress a brand new gasket at which point you can snug up the thumbscrews lightly.

Use your STJ until you start to get stuck and then go for the monster. It is basically the same shape and the quick escape is it's only advantage over the STJ. Don't store it with the screws tight because the seal will stick to both flanges over time and it can pull it loose.

You can also disregard all that and just replace the seal occasionally. However If you're careful with it, it will last a long time.

Once I'm buttoned up I smear hair conditioner on my crotch liberally and reapply every hour at very least.
Once I pull a slight vacuum I rinse off my hands and lay on a towel waist down. Once the heating pad is in place I cover it with the bottom half of the towel like a big diaper. This keeps the tube warm and conditioner off of my sheets.

Try to keep the mouth of the tube LOW on your crotch and it will pull in less abdomen and don't forget to relube often. The water will become more slippery in the process and reduce the odds of abrasions or blisters.

After releasing the vacuum you can stick a finger in the tube along side your package to pour the water out. It works faster if you let air in the tube through the vacuum port.
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

Thanks guys
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

thinking about a monster Sr. but wonder about the comments made with regard to pulling in more abdomin. How large is the throat of the monster?
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

3.5 " I'm going to use the Sun tea jar silicone seal with mine
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

A monster junior os slightly eliptical. 2 3/4" top to bottom and 2 7/8" across the joint. That's 70mm and 74mm.

Bignlow
jr1975atv

Post by jr1975atv »

20171008_082617.jpg
Used aloe Vera gel in it to avoid any mess. And my sun tea jar silicone seal worked perfectly. The non cloudy pic is the day i got it had to try it out dry no lube
Attachments
20171006_041718.jpg