The BIGGEST........Non Tapered 3.25x11 only cock ( Pg. 11)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Littlemiss

Re: The BIGGEST........MONSTER SENIOR ( only cock 9/17)

Post by Littlemiss »

Wow .... what a man xx
mystguy

Re: The BIGGEST........4"x11" only cock

Post by mystguy »

OMFG what a fucking HOT vid!! damn have missed u bud

Love seeing that huge cock of yours grow and shoot! more more more!!
prelude99 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 am Now it's time to put it into motion for you all. You know that I don't do many pictures without having a video to provide the rest of the perspective!

GIANT C0CK, GIANT CUMSH0T

The size of the meat in this video is after a good session and wrapped the base to help distribute my insane base girth swell into the rest of my cock. It makes me very hard and I continue swelling after the session. It's also very difficult to not cum because the size in hand combined with it being harder than steel to the touch sets you into a whirlwind of feelings and urgency to unload. I almost feel like a wasted hard on if I don't blow when it's that big but it's against my normal " no cum after pumping " rule!

I guess you guys get to see what happens when I break the rules....
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:08 am Continued in the monster senior and got a little bigger.
Pumping in a monster senior ... cock only. Cock. Only.
Unreal ....

Bra-freaking-vo!
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:03 pm
prelude99 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 3:08 am Continued in the monster senior and got a little bigger.
Pumping in a monster senior ... cock only. Cock. Only.
Unreal ....

Bra-freaking-vo!
Got me wanting to pump right now man! I know I'll end up full packing my 4" only cock after a few super swelling sessions in the monster senior only cock. The main reason I don't do full package is when my balls are any bigger it prevents my cock from swinging between my legs and just sits forward. Makes bulging the only thing I can do. I can almost hide my cock when it's that big, however the length is where I have trouble in my work dress pants Lol.
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

mystguy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am OMFG what a fucking HOT vid!! damn have missed u bud

prelude99 wrote: Mon Sep 18, 2017 4:01 am Now it's time to put it into motion for you all. You know that I don't do many pictures without having a video to provide the rest of the perspective!

GIANT C0CK, GIANT CUMSH0T

The size of the meat in this video is after a good session and wrapped the base to help distribute my insane base girth swell into the rest of my cock. It makes me very hard and I continue swelling after the session. It's also very difficult to not cum because the size in hand combined with it being harder than steel to the touch sets you into a whirlwind of feelings and urgency to unload. I almost feel like a wasted hard on if I don't blow when it's that big but it's against my normal " no cum after pumping " rule!

I guess you guys get to see what happens when I break the rules....
Wow thanks man!! It's nice when you pop up, always looking for more meat! Very happy to oblige!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

mRuss wrote: Tue Sep 12, 2017 9:11 am Prelude! Now that you have moved on to pumping cock-only in that Monstertube, I hope you realize that thickness you get at the bottom of your pumped shaft will travel all the way up, session by session, until your pumped shaft is that thick from bottom to top. You have to keep going. There's no stopping now.
I couldn't agree with you more my friend! My expectation is that it does achieve something close to that kind of girth full shaft. There is no way I could stop now, more tubes require filling! What's awesome is the monster tube is getting easier to use only cock and other larger tubes the same. My 3"x11" is very easy to use and fills very fast now. The quarter inch increase over my previous 2.75 made the 3" tube necessary as the 2.75 is too tight at the base. Now the 3" is in the same category. It becomes tight fast but it is still comfortable. The 2.75 became uncomfortable so I had to move up. I have been able to start in my straight 3.25" easily filling the base upon adding pressure. It's a slow growing process but it is happening!
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Could you please elaborate on the wrapping technique. Ty
Pumped daddy dick
mystguy

Post by mystguy »

prelude99 wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 9:42 pm
mystguy wrote: Tue Sep 26, 2017 3:23 am OMFG what a fucking HOT vid!! damn have missed u bud

Wow thanks man!! It's nice when you pop up, always looking for more meat! Very happy to oblige!

mmmm I love the sound of that...!!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

pumper6 wrote: Wed Sep 13, 2017 1:07 am Prelude,

It is amazing time and time again of your pumped cock!!! I am a fan of yours and inspire to get huge like you!

Thanks brother for all of your knowledge and updates with pic's. Staying tuned

Cheers
P6
Thanks pumper6 for staying tuned to my work and glad to keep you pulsing and growing in your tubes!
Pumpger

Post by Pumpger »

Prelude what is your favourite pumping lube?
Getting huge in 2018
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Pumpger wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 1:36 pm Prelude what is your favourite pumping lube?
I would have to say what I'm using now. Albolene.

It's water based, not messy, reacts well to heat, and moisturizes.
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

So glad you broke your no cum rule after pumping, fantastic load!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

fatboner wrote: Wed Sep 27, 2017 9:44 pm So glad you broke your no cum rule after pumping, fantastic load!
When I do break the rule the load never disappoints! It feels amazing and tends to be over the top some times Lol. Thanks a lot man! Keep pumping that meat of yours too!
HePumpky

Post by HePumpky »

Thanks a lot for your hot pic´s and vid´s.
Cheers your fan HePumpky
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Was having a " need " to pump and feel my cock touching all sides including the end so I jumped in my 3.25" tapered 10" tube and got hard. I didn't have anything to cover the end to prevent my meat from blocking the hole so I had to quit early. But the idea of plugging the hole kept making me bigger. As I released pressure to back away it would just grow harder and plug again.

Anyway, just a couple pictures in that tube and then I moved on to bigger things.
Attachments
SKP_20170916_121212_32662132962.jpg
SKP_20170916_121434_4501482841897.jpg