Overnight pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

romanthony713

Overnight pumping

Post by romanthony713 »

I'm curious, have those of you who have an electric set up ever set the pump to a low vacuum and let it go all night at a low comfortable vacuum? My electric pump is in the mail right now and I wonder if this safe to do.
Scrotasaurus

Re: Overnight pumping

Post by Scrotasaurus »

romanthony713 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 am I'm curious, have those of you who have an electric set up ever set the pump to a low vacuum and let it go all night at a low comfortable vacuum? My electric pump is in the mail right now and I wonder if this safe to do.
While it seems tenable at first, it's not comfortable, it's noisy, and you're just going to want it off after a few hours of not resting. And you'll need a shower to wash the Lube off. From a purely safety standpoint, also not good because depriving the tissue from fresh circulation can damage tissue to the point of necrosis (dead patches) and no one needs that on their cock and balls. Better to pump awake and enjoy the view then sleep while you feel your balls flop and thump as you roll on your side.
time machine

Post by time machine »

Scrotasaurus wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 9:22 am
romanthony713 wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 8:44 am I'm curious, have those of you who have an electric set up ever set the pump to a low vacuum and let it go all night at a low comfortable vacuum? My electric pump is in the mail right now and I wonder if this safe to do.
While it seems tenable at first, it's not comfortable, it's noisy, and you're just going to want it off after a few hours of not resting. And you'll need a shower to wash the Lube off. From a purely safety standpoint, also not good because depriving the tissue from fresh circulation can damage tissue to the point of necrosis (dead patches) and no one needs that on their cock and balls. Better to pump awake and enjoy the view then sleep while you feel your balls flop and thump as you roll on your side.
agreed, you could turn black and blue and not even notice
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

Just wondering if not taking a break for when pumping could also cause necrosis?
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

stjpumpfan wrote: Mon Aug 21, 2017 11:39 am Just wondering if not taking a break for when pumping could also cause necrosis?
Yes if deprived of circulation long enough. Maybe one of the pumpers who is a doctor could tell us. Opinions vary but personally I never pump for longer than a 15 minute interval at the most then break for 1-2 minutes then resume. And keep the pressure low (5 Hg or less) to prevent the bruising look (petechial/micro hemorrhage). That takes months to get over.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

Thought I replied to this before, but here it is again. Yes, overnight pumping work's for me. Ill start with my smaller ball tube. About 3am. It tends to leak so I never eorry about over pumping. I just like to get my balls at least extra large egg size so they don't get sucked in penis tube. So by about 4 Ill don my smallest penis tube 7" x 1 3/4" with a flange at rim for better comfort. ILL pump till about 5. After that Ill don my loosest stretchy cock/ball strap which goes around base of penis &behind ball sack. All this provides a nice pre pump for when I wake & pack my biggest tubes with wifey. She takes over pump once shes had several orgasms from her vibrator and my tongue. She loves my balls pumped huge. I reach 15" ball sack girth and penis gets about 7.5" x 7.5". I reach a bit over 8" length in tube but can maintain that.