Wives/GFs supportive?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Scrotasaurus

Wives/GFs supportive?

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Curious about whether other guys who pump get shit from wife or GF for time spent pumping and not doing something else. Mine doesn't say it but I get "the look" like "why?" I try to pump at like 4:00-6:00am when wife is still asleep but it's like I could use that time to work out instead of pumping which is temporary only.
woody1

Re: Wives/GFs supportive?

Post by woody1 »

Women in general are a pain in the arse, they are only interested in shopping, going out to dinner, spending your money and winging, therefore you pumping is not on their list.

Most are only when it gets to sex interested in vanilla anything outside that is WTF & that is why you are here as you crave something with chocolate sprinkles on it.

Hate if you wanna hate, writing is on the wall already

Best thing you can do is pump and enjoy yourself, than take ur fat schlong upstairs when you are done and fuck her till she bleeds from all her holes and post the pics when your done.

That's what I do to mine and she knows her place in the rel
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

You're joking I hope - because with an attitude like that, sounds like she's the one that needs support (and first aid). Friendly caution - millions of other guys with fat cocks walking around - minus the misogyny.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

My wife has no problem with it. So much that she don't mind if I watch tv in the tube. I, on the other hand, am shy of pumping in front of her. I'll pump in the tub will she is up doing her thing, she'll come in an BS for a minute or so. She knows I do it for me, I like the look and feel of my pumped package. She enjoys playing with it.
I had a GF that couldn't understand, even though she had a boob job.
Maybe introduce your girl into pumping. Nips? Good start.
fuelhead

Post by fuelhead »

My wife doesn't care...She likes being filled by my fat cock!
Metal_Micky

Post by Metal_Micky »

Mine takes me out shopping to show of my bulge... bit strange waddling around the supermarket, I even try to be discrete in baggy clothes. However she likes to dress up and keep showing affection which I don't mind. The largest I've been out was after 500ml of 5% dextrose, I normally like to be a bit more private with our sexperimenting... if only I could get her to pump but she doesn't really like it. :(
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Thanks for all of the replies.
Henry33

Post by Henry33 »

Mine gf don't know about pumping because we live separately but she like playing my balls. She never asked how i'm making them bigger if she asked i will tell her.
just4me

Post by just4me »

Mine loves to play with mine at any size. usually i tone things down when we get together but pumped up to a 14" ball when warm they were pretty big and she played for a long time rolling the boys around. now i pump before we get together every time
Urfurryson

Post by Urfurryson »

I wish I had a person who supported me and my pumping. It was either get rid of the stuff or they were going to leave me. So, I had to throw it all in the trash. Some people just don't understand why we do it. I do it because I lack size in that department and I feel confident when I'm pumped up.
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Urfurryson wrote: Thu Aug 17, 2017 9:13 pm I wish I had a person who supported me and my pumping. It was either get rid of the stuff or they were going to leave me. So, I had to throw it all in the trash. Some people just don't understand why we do it. I do it because I lack size in that department and I feel confident when I'm pumped up.
Being in a relationship with someone ready to threaten you is a bigger problem than pumping your junk. You realize that's insecurity on his/her part. They don't want YOU confident, pumped and more sexually attractive because you might take your meat toys for a walk and leave THEM. They'd probably object to any self-improvement you undertook because each step would bring you closer to the self-awareness that you have more power in the relationship than you think.
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

Mine is fine with it, she actually gets excited when I pack my 2.25 OD tube. I also infuse while she works, she has helped me in the past with moving things around and helps me get tied off.
If anything, she enjoys it and finds it arousing that I'd go anywhere with her when I have a balloon shaped package saying, "hello world!"
Yeah, she is supportive of pumping. Infusing though, she doesn't like it that it has high risks sooo it's a rare occurrence.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

I just posted "wife demands BIG" please check it out. I think its in ball puming if not ck my posts. . I had a gf a few years back & she LUVED me to max pump. She was a stripper & said I was biggest shed seen accept for 2 HUGE hung black guys of course, who were as thick but longer. Pumped Im 7.5 " X 7" girth.
Cosmo88

Post by Cosmo88 »

I used to see the icon for chat and I've used it a couple of times. Now I don't see it. What happened? Is this due to some technical glitch on my end?

รูเล็ต
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

My lady and I just got engaged so this conversation is going to have to be had soon. She knows that I have/use Bathmate (she's often wanted me to show her how I use it) and is totally fine with it. She's pretty open to new things sexually and really believes in keeping spice and excitement in intimacy (she loves wearing lingerie and dressing up); she even uses the Jade Eggs I bought her about a year and a half ago (still uses them and they work!).

BUT she doesn't know about all of the OTHER stuff I do. The Bathmate is only a small part of what I do, along with hanging and the other pumping I engage in. I have no desire to stop my PE once we're in the same house and I don't plan on doing so, but I also don't want it to be a subject that creates any division. We've had conversations about men's sexual health in general (some topics are easier to discuss with her since she's a nurse) so I always add a new wrinkle in there about some type of PE. Those conversations go well enough and I think she knows me well enough that the things I talk about, I end up doing/trying. But showing up with all of my gear, after all this time, may not be the best way to talk about it.

How have you guys approached the topic with your wives?
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond