Any Pumpers in Sydney?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Velcroman

Any Pumpers in Sydney?

Post by Velcroman »

Quite a few views but no replys. Come on guys I can't be the only pumper in Sydney. I'm into pumping and sounding and maybe more if the situation is right. PM me we can meet (coffee) and see what happens.
Lena01

Re: Any Pumpers in Sydney?

Post by Lena01 »

Sydney, capital of New South Wales and one of Australia's largest cities, is best known for its harbourfront Sydney Opera House, with a distinctive sail-like design. Massive Darling Harbour and the smaller Circular Quay port are hubs of waterside life, with the arched Harbour Bridge and esteemed Royal Botanic Garden nearby. Sydney Tower’s outdoor platform, the Skywalk, offers 360-degree views of the city and suburbs.
ytejktykyk
rosco

Post by rosco »

Hey Velcroman - pumper here now living in Queensland. Grew up in Sydney and occasionally visit relatives there. Give me a shout if you like. Maybe we could cam2cam? Regards, Rosco
Velcroman

Post by Velcroman »

Hi Rosco!

We have PM'd before. I'm not all that clever when it cums to technology. You say you do come to Sydney from time to time. Maybe we could meet up on one of those visits. I do go up to QLD every now and again to visit rellies. I WILL email you next time I am coming up that way, all things being equal we may have an opportunity meet and pump.

Regards

Velcroman