Changing the frenum/frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

herrjonny

Re: Changing the frenum/frenulum

Post by herrjonny »

I wanted the piercing to be centered, so before being pierced I tied my frenum twice, but apparently too close to the head, because the piercer did the piercing further down where the frenulum still was. I hadn't expected that. I Loved the piercing so much that I kept it, but now being at 5mm/4g the asymmetry slowly starts to really annoy me. Probably too late to let it grow closed. Maybe I wasn't that smart on that one.
Still I think I will remove the frenulum, because I clearly see that it is pushing the ring to the side. I will let you know about the results.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

Img0104c_small.jpg
Img0532c_bigger.jpg
Img0547_c_closeup.jpg
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Wow, that looks excellent pepper, like no frenulum was ever there!
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

soundsgreat87 wrote: Sun Sep 03, 2017 6:18 am Wow, that looks excellent pepper, like no frenulum was ever there!
Thanks! To remove the remaining flaps I used cauterization, which was painful, but the result speaks for itself.
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Hey everyone, I wanna share my experience about removing my frenulum. I read a lot about it here, and some time ago I alrady removed parts of the frenulum by tying off the skin bridge of a frenulum piercing at two points, cutting out a a piece. Also, I did two minor ties by the regular tying method.

I have a PA piercing that was pushed to the side by the frenulum, so the fren had to go. Also, I wanted to make it easier to keep the foreskin (which evetually might be removed one day) behind the glans. That were the main reasons to go for it.

I chose to pierce my frenulum at 6g, let it heal, and then cut off the skin bridge, just like I had done a few years ago. The only difference was that I clamped and cut this time istead of tying the skin bridge off. I did that procedure twice, as to cut out a piece. Originally, I wanted to stretch the piercing to a very large gauge (0 or 00) so that I could remove as much as possible, but it was so uncomfortable to wear both the PA and the fren piercing at a time that I decided to go for it although the fren piercing wasn't fully healed yet. It was doing well, no infection in sight, so I thought, go for it.

The pictures show:
- the 6g fren piercing, PA just taken out. On the right of the frenulum you can see how the PA ring and fren pushed against each other: there is an indentation in the fren, right below the exit hole of the fren piercing. This pushing against each other made the PA look off-center.
- the clamp on for the first cut
- clamped ready for first cut
- first cut done
- second cut done (no pics of the second clamping -- sorry)
- piece cut out
- result after 22 days. I think the pale color will go away in a bit. No scars visible. I am very happy with the result, the extra pullback is great. Also, the ring looks more centered now, so the whole procedure was a full success.
Attachments
IMG_9965.JPG
IMG_9082a.JPG
IMG_9082.JPG
IMG_9077.JPG
IMG_9075.JPG
IMG_9074.JPG
IMG_9073.JPG
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
PM me!
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

The order of the pictures is inverted, no idea why.
PM me!
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Looks nice and smooth!

And I'm biased, but I hope you keep your foreskin and keep it back - why bother losing the nerves if you've already got the exposed glans? :D
max999

Post by max999 »

waterwagon wrote: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm I was told this method by a guy maybe 20 years ago...and it worked well. The ridge is clamped Very slowly (over 15-20 minutesor more time) with a Hemostat. The pain is not bad at all, if you go slowly! Then leave the clamp on fully closed for another 20 minutes! When you remove the hemostat the crushed flesh has no feelings at all ...It can be cut with a razor or sissiors without any feeling at all! Do not cut beyond the crushed area as it will bleed like crazy. Put antibiotic meds on cut and bandage lightly. It healed quickly, in 3-4 days at the most. The critical items are closing the hemostat very slowly over at least 20 minutes and not cutting beyond the crushed tissue.. I also subincised my cock head using this same method a couple of years later. It only took two sessions to cut it to the shaft. Now I can slide my pinky finger into my cock down to my hand joint. Ah the things we do and call it pleasure!! Lol
Jay in Homosassa, fl
Did it (only a small cut of 2-3 mm for now) and worked very well, no blood and no pain at all. I closed the clamp only to the first snap (on the 3 avaible), it is enough to block blood flow and doesn't demage tissues (last times i tried to clamp it to the 3rd snap and it did some micro-tears, nothing serious but a little annoying). It's important to close the clamp very very slowly, and then leave them closed for 20 minutes. I used a scalpel (blade 15) to cut, probably also cutting with scissors is fine, but for me it was more "psychologiccally-friendly" to cut with razor.
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

Wow ..Nice to know my advice is still being used after 7 years...lol Time does Fly... Jay aka "Waterwagon" Homosassa, Fl.
Attachments
100_0410.JPG
pepper669

Post by pepper669 »

@herrjonny: Looking good!
max999

Post by max999 »

I did another cut using waterwagon's procedure, it worked very well also this time, it's definitely a good techinique.

Here is my current situation, the cut is still healing (on left is flaccid, right erect)
frenulum is almost all cut, but i still haven't reach the kind of retraction i want, when erect there is still that "triangle" of skin that doesn't permit optimal retraction.

Here is what i want to do, passing from current "skin-line" in red to the line in green

To do so, i want to cut following this orange line:

Do you think i'm doing it right? Any advice? Sorry for my bad english, hope you understand the explanation in my post.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Your English is perfect, and that seems like exactly the right way to do it. :D
shavedmaleuk

Post by shavedmaleuk »

yes my wife and i pierced my frenulum then she got a scaple and cut the skin down to the needle so to relese the tight skin now my foreskin goes right back with no tension on the fren best thing i ever did and since we have done that my skin has shrunk to so i can now keep it back 24/7 and she works my cock and i do to like a cut guy its great
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

Really! Got any proof? Like... photographic proof? ;D
max999

Post by max999 »

Hi, i have some update.

I did another cut. Cutting and healing went good as usual, but I think this time i didn't cut in the right place, i think i've cut too distant from glans.
Here is a pic taken few minutes after the last cut:

At the moment (about 25 days after the cut) the situation seems not bad at all, it seems there isn't many more skin to cut.
Here is the situation when flaccid:

And here when erect: