Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pipefitterdom

Re: Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Post by pipefitterdom »

It's a space helmet for a cat!
Seriously though, you could tie a small cord to a washer and put the washer on one of the bolts. You could put a loop in it and hang it around your neck. I
I made a big leather pouch for mine with a shoulder support strap. It also keeps the heating pad in place.

Your growth is what it is . As long as you are hydrating you are doing it right. The process becomes faster the more often you repeat it.
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

That sounds effective! I don't sew but would appreciate a pic of your invention. I pump in very warm (120F) water otherwise my penis distorts (foreskin under head puffs way out). With an electric heating pad I assume you don't pump with water. In a 2 hr session I drink about a gallon of unsweetened tea to help to keep up enough hydration. Thanks!
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 am almost 2 feet of balls....
22.75.jpg
Hi pipefitterdom, haven't seen your pix in a while and am amazed ! You got pretty huge quickly ! Impressive pump and great looking results !
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Scrotasaurus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:33 pm That sounds effective! I don't sew but would appreciate a pic of your invention. I pump in very warm (120F) water otherwise my penis distorts (foreskin under head puffs way out). With an electric heating pad I assume you don't pump with water. In a 2 hr session I drink about a gallon of unsweetened tea to help to keep up enough hydration. Thanks!
I have misplaced that sling, but I will post pics of it when it turns up.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

brock.vegas wrote: Wed Aug 09, 2017 11:21 pm
pipefitterdom wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 am almost 2 feet of balls....
22.75.jpg
Hi pipefitterdom, haven't seen your pix in a while and am amazed ! You got pretty huge quickly ! Impressive pump and great looking results !
Thanks man
It's amazing how it gets easier and easier to reach full size over time!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Scrotasaurus wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2017 5:33 pm That sounds effective! I don't sew but would appreciate a pic of your invention. I pump in very warm (120F) water otherwise my penis distorts (foreskin under head puffs way out). With an electric heating pad I assume you don't pump with water. In a 2 hr session I drink about a gallon of unsweetened tea to help to keep up enough hydration. Thanks!
my primitive tube sling finally turned up.
tube sling.jpg
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Cool pic! You put a lot of thought into it. My issue has been filling the MT with the warm water, carrying it to where I sit to pump and trying not to drop or spill along the way. MT really needs a handle to hold it securely. Nice job on your support strap!
just4me

Post by just4me »

Now that is ingenuity.
I have been trying to use a pair of pants to make something for support.
What you have makes a lot more sense.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks.
I just made it up as I went along.
I think a repurposed ladies handbag would be easier to make into a tube sling.
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

I actually took the step of contacting a local plastics fabricator to see if he would or could make and attach a handle to my MT Sr. He looked at it and basically gave me this look like "WTF is it?" So instead of some BS I told him the truth. He looked at me, then looked at my pants (a "good crotch day") then he said he was too busy to work on it .... "for several months at least." I even brought him a couple of cardboard templates to test but he didn't want to do it. I have contacted several other plastics fabricator companies but can't get anyone willing to add a handle. Maybe the MT inventor will come out with a new model that has a handle.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Scrotasaurus wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 4:40 am I actually took the step of contacting a local plastics fabricator to see if he would or could make and attach a handle to my MT Sr. He looked at it and basically gave me this look like "WTF is it?" So instead of some BS I told him the truth. He looked at me, then looked at my pants (a "good crotch day") then he said he was too busy to work on it .... "for several months at least." I even brought him a couple of cardboard templates to test but he didn't want to do it. I have contacted several other plastics fabricator companies but can't get anyone willing to add a handle. Maybe the MT inventor will come out with a new model that has a handle.
It's a space helmet for a house cat.
With some plastic, a hair dryer and some basic tools you could make your own.
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

That's talent I do not have. "Hit it with a wrench and call a professional" is what my dad always told me. Things go wrong when I "MacGuyver" anything together... Something ends up smoking, cracked or bent funny. Every. Time.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Scrotasaurus wrote: Mon Sep 04, 2017 9:20 am That's talent I do not have. "Hit it with a wrench and call a professional" is what my dad always told me. Things go wrong when I "MacGuyver" anything together... Something ends up smoking, cracked or bent funny. Every. Time.

here's an isolator tube I made a few years back.
the top valve goes to a tap near the end out of view.
iso tube.jpg
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

You're the DIY King! That's as impressive as it is scary-looking. It appears that there's nothing you can't build if given access to a Home Depot!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks.
Actually the materials were salvaged from a semiconductor manufacturer dumpster.
And yes, this tube pulls in two different directions and too much vacuum or too little lube can really cause damage.
It is almost fully packed but I still had trouble getting out of it.