suggestions from popper users

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

one2pump

suggestions from popper users

Post by one2pump »

i've been using crypt, but they go stale pretty fast and while the rush is perhaps better than some others i have used, they are still no where near what the old formulas used be.

I am about to place another order and thought i would put out a call to see if anyone had any recommendations for any better option.

Please feel free to email me directly if you think the moderator will not want brand names or purchasing site information listed in the open forum.
WIN_20170830_141611.JPG
[email protected]
uncutokie

Re: suggestions from popper users

Post by uncutokie »

i like to use either jungle juice or amsterdam while pumping.

they both really get me off and have proven, at least to me,
that they help achieve great results.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

i have used both of those brands before and amsterdam isn't too bad but jungle juice sometimes even as a completely fresh bottle does nothing close to what crypt does for me. hoping someone has a suggestion for something i havn't tried yet in hopes i can run into something even better.
kiwibop

Post by kiwibop »

Where you buy it from makes a big difference. Do they turn over stock quickly, and do they keep it in the fridge?
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

how would you know age or storage conditions though? recommendations for sources?
timff

Post by timff »

Hi One2pump, I use a company in Germany called Dupos I find them very good . They sell American and Canadian poppers. The Canadian are the best I think . Hope this helps . Love your pump pictures so big . Used to love see you pump on Vacpumper. Cheers Tim.