Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Brazilien

Re: Wasp/Hornet Sting in Dick

Post by Brazilien »

Great results.
Tks for Post.
blastedco2

Post by blastedco2 »

Just a quick note on catching wasps. If they are nesting in a container, smoke will bring them out. They love honey! The wasps that you want are the ones that fly with thier legs dangling, paper wasps. Catch in a wide mouth plastic jar. Place in the refrigerator for a few minutes, 8 - 10, that will slow them down. Lift them out and apply with tweezers or hemostats. After the wasp stings 4 or 5 times it will be out of venom. Place the stung out wasp in a seperate container. I use 6-8 wasps per session. The next day your dick will be very itchy. Cortisone cream helps that.
Spyk3

Re: More Pic´s : Bee/Wasp Sting in Dick

Post by Spyk3 »

eddi_pet wrote: Tue Aug 18, 2015 10:22 pm Hi Guy´s thanks for the comments and the video link, would be cool to see the swell of the clit!

Here some more pic´s. 2 hours after the sting in went swimming and the swell goes on. When i came back made more pic´s with swollen balls and dick.
These are the results of the first 8 hours. I took of the penis ring after this time, then the swell went back.
Will post more pic´s from the next days soon.

Eddie
Amazing result, I have to try! 8)
costa

Hornet meets Dick

Post by costa »

somebody mentioned hornet and cock?
hornet on cock 3.jpg
The reason why your glans does not swell as much as the shaft when stung or otherwise manipulated to swell is, that around the grans is a ring of lymph nodes what job is to protect the glans from harm. I saw a picture of this years ago in a hospital and wondered why so many are around the glans. But since this is the first point when you stick your penis into something and it has a vunerable opening and a canal into your body, it makes a lot of sense. Sadly it also messes up most experimets to get a double size glans - sigh.
eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

Thanks for the info, now i know why my glans doesn't swell that much. Have you ever tried to swell your glans by using cockrings before the sting?

Eddie
woody1

Post by woody1 »

I am calling the RSPCA :lol:
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

If I catch a wasp.. I want to try it but.. still a bit scared :D
TetherSpout

Post by TetherSpout »

I think the reason a glans can't develop hives or swell up is simply because the skin is so thin. Only skin, not the underlying tissue, is able to swell up. Venom, such as from a mosquito bite or a bee/wasp sting, generally goes right through the skin and enters the spongy underlying tissue of the glans where it is immediately diluted by the blood and carried away. Only surface irritants such as nettles, peppers and certain other chemical agents like menthols that can be retained by the skin generally have any effect on the glans and even then their effect is minimal because the skin is so thin. The skin of the glans may in fact swell up to many times its normal thickness, but it is hardly even visible because it is so thin.
Spyk3

Post by Spyk3 »

Finally, I tried it too.
I used about ten bee stings in two days.
Two days later cock is still swollen. Fantastic feeling!
Attachments
sting3.jpg
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Whoa :) I have no luck with bees.. their season is ending and this year.. no wasps or bees around O.O I dont know what happened to them.
eddi_pet

Post by eddi_pet »

wow looks amazing, how was the pain at so much stings?

do you have more pic´s when the bee just stings your dick, would be great to see!

how long did it take to disapear the swell?

;) Eddie
Spyk3

Post by Spyk3 »

Stings hurt less than I expected.
I have one sting still in my penis on the photo. Later I will post another.
The swelling lasted about a week and was harder than after pumping.
Great feeling.
James20

Post by James20 »

I really want to try this. Too bad all I see here are red wasps. No way I'm letting one of those sting my cock.
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

Today, I used two Vespula penis, more than a year ago with bees.
After the sting stays in the cock, the bee will die, and this summer it will switch to the hornet, catch it, angry emotions, three or four positions in a row, and let it free when it can not pierce the skin.
Early use of a big bumblebee. Tumes pain is very bad. Impression was particularly profound. More swelling later. Also think of seeking this painful stimulation. The same site caution. Tumes a lot less pain can be used at the same time with two caution .
kon6838

Post by kon6838 »

752837737_m.jpg