Sex after pumping (request)

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

eyeson_u

Sex after pumping (request)

Post by eyeson_u »

Hello...this may sound weird, however my husband pumps (LOVE IT) however, I wondered if any of you have ever taken the opportunity to make a video of your pumped penis entering a female (wife/GF).

Okay to be sure we've snapped pictures ( there were posted) I thought it would be nice to see others enjoyed it as a couple.

Thanks!

Kate
pestie

Re: Sex after pumping (request)

Post by pestie »

More pics pleeeeease.
thelurker71

Post by thelurker71 »

I'm far too sensitive after pumping plus if I had a 1 to 2 hour pump I'm ready to explode as soon as I enter
jonthefisherman

Post by jonthefisherman »

My wife and I do this quite frequently. If I hop in the shower with my pump she knows what's coming. I'll usually pack my 2" in the half hour that I'm in the shower. Takes a little effort to get in past the donut but once I'm in balls deep it's the best feeling ever. Like I'm locked in her pussy. I can feel every little bump and fold of skin inside of her. Once she has time to acomadate the size I can actually start fucking her. Best gaping pussy views are from this and I usually shoot much bigger loads than unpumped. Plenty of videos and pics but she would never let me post them :(
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

Love the idea but when I pu,p this size I find being worshiped and cumming hard is all that happens ...

Maybe some women wants to be stretched ... ???

JohnnySilicone aka JohnnyTouro (Tumblr)
JohnnyTouro
JohnnyTouro