problem with uniform packing

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pigsty

problem with uniform packing

Post by pigsty »

Hi guys,
first of all, this forum is great!
As a beginner I have some questions to the members.
My cock is 7.5-8x6 inch and I want to work mainly on my girth. Being 8x7 would be awesome:)
I started with a nalgene bottle;) and so far I have only one pump, a self-made 2.2x10 tube and I try to pump every other day. I use mouth suction and don't have a vacuum gauge unfortunately. My cock responds pretty well to pumping, and I get a nice expansion in 30 minutes, however it is not uniform. I have to mention that I am uncircumcised, but have relatively short foreskin with basically no head coverage when soft. The problem is that I obtain a nice packing at the base and right behind the head (with some excessive foreskin expansion), but there is still a gap (an empty space) in the middle. I have the feeling that this is due to the constriction 'ring' behind the foreskin. I usually pump in the evening and the swelling is still visible morning next day, next evening it's practically gone.
Have you experienced a similar problem? How do you cope with it and get a nice and uniform packing? How to get rid of the donut effect? What about silicone sleeves, is it a good idea?
Actually, I hope the skin will stretch at some point and allow uniform expansion and packing. Do you think it is possible, how long will it take?
From your experience, what is the best way to maintain hard erection after pumping to be able to have sex;)?
Thanks for help!
Cheers,
pigsty
smo0thie_89

Re: problem with uniform packing

Post by smo0thie_89 »

pigsty wrote: Sat Jul 01, 2017 5:23 am Hi guys,
first of all, this forum is great!
As a beginner I have some questions to the members.
My cock is 7.5-8x6 inch and I want to work mainly on my girth. Being 8x7 would be awesome:)
I started with a nalgene bottle;) and so far I have only one pump, a self-made 2.2x10 tube and I try to pump every other day. I use mouth suction and don't have a vacuum gauge unfortunately. My cock responds pretty well to pumping, and I get a nice expansion in 30 minutes, however it is not uniform. I have to mention that I am uncircumcised, but have relatively short foreskin with basically no head coverage when soft. The problem is that I obtain a nice packing at the base and right behind the head (with some excessive foreskin expansion), but there is still a gap (an empty space) in the middle. I have the feeling that this is due to the constriction 'ring' behind the foreskin. I usually pump in the evening and the swelling is still visible morning next day, next evening it's practically gone.
Have you experienced a similar problem? How do you cope with it and get a nice and uniform packing? How to get rid of the donut effect? What about silicone sleeves, is it a good idea?
Actually, I hope the skin will stretch at some point and allow uniform expansion and packing. Do you think it is possible, how long will it take?
From your experience, what is the best way to maintain hard erection after pumping to be able to have sex;)?
Thanks for help!
Cheers,
pigsty
Hey there. I have exactly the same issue and have not yet found a solution to it. Generally I found it helpful to massage my cock inbetween going from base to head with slight pressure for a couple of minutes. Also, if you take a bath/shower before and stretch your foreskin for a little bit, it can also do some good. However, non of these have proven to solve the problem completely. Hope with time the countinous tension on the skin will do it by itself.
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

Hi smoothie,
thanks for your input. I suppose you are a long-time pumper, so have you seen any improvement over the years?
You are totally right, massaging helps a lot, swelling can be shaped by squeezing cock gently. Recently, I obtained a better results by doing 30 min session in the evening with massaging afterwards, and then next day morning short 10 min session which resulted in a pretty nice packing.
Right now, I have another idea about the reason for donut formation.
My foreskin is short, but it is there, and I think it expands non-uniformly because the skin on the entire dick is not completely stretched/extended, and this is caused by sucking ball-sack skin inside the tube. When this happens, the foreskin 'folds' behind the head creating a 'weak spot' and expands as a donut. To prevent it, I plan using a silicone ball stretcher to keep the balls skin outside. Do you know any nice and cheap ball stretchers available online in europe? What is better leather or rubber? Has anyone tried a similar approach?
Thanks,
pigsty
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

You probably need a somewhat wider tube. No vacuum at all is being applied to that portion of your cock between the packing forskin and the packing base of your cock. Thus no expansion. This used to happen to me. I have found that my cock always enlarges first at the base. What has worked for me is to start out in a tube that does not also pack the foreskin area. Girth expansion then works it's way up my shaft till finally the foreskin area packs. To get additional girth, I step up to the next widest tube...and so on. Lately I have been starting out in a 3.5 inch tube...which is actually much to wide for me. However, I get a good pack at the base and a nice thickening of my entire cock if I give it enough time...and I don't have to keep changing tubes. 30 minutes in at low pressure, a couple of minutes out to let blood flow return to normal, then back in for another thirty. I just repeat that routine without having to change tubes or to re-lube until I get as big around as I want. If you find it impossible to keep you balls out of a much wider tube, pump full package first till your balls get bigger. Once they've plumped up a bit, they'll usually stay out of the tube so you can go to work on cock only. If you are going for cock only in a wider tube, take care not to lube your balls and hold the cylinder tightly against the underside of your cock...pumping very gently at first...until you have a good seal. With patience, you'll soon have a very plum cock.
pumper1980

Post by pumper1980 »

My foreskin pumps up into a huge doughnut quickly and I just come out of the tube and slide a short length of aquarium air line next to the doughnut so that the vacuum can get past and pack the rest of my cock.

It works well for me :)
smo0thie_89

Post by smo0thie_89 »

pumper1980 wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2017 11:46 pm My foreskin pumps up into a huge doughnut quickly and I just come out of the tube and slide a short length of aquarium air line next to the doughnut so that the vacuum can get past and pack the rest of my cock.

It works well for me :)
That sounds actually like a very good idea! Will try this for my next session! 😊
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

That's a good idea! What diameter and how long is the tubing you use? Do you get a uniform pack with it?
It's important for me because I don't want to stretch and grow my foreskin bigger, I just want more girth.
I was recently pumping with a silicone sleeve covering my foreskin and glans, it's definitely an improvement. The sleeve allows some expansion, but prevents a big donut formation. This works for me, but still the middle part of my penis expands more slowly than the base. I think with this approach I should be able to pack my tube fully soon, would be great.
pumper1980

Post by pumper1980 »

The length of the tube that I use is about 2 inches long and its just standard aquarium air line 4mm I think :)

You will get a uniform pack with it but you have to experiment with the positioning of the tubing a bit, I don't think I have any pic's but I just slide it down one side of the tube. Doesn't matter which side but I tend to use the left side :lol:
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Try a 2" tube to start. Pump up and hold for 8 minutes. release and massage for 1 minute, repeat. If you pack that tube evenly, then go up to your 2.2" After a time you can go 2.2 to start and this should work.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Hi. Perhaps with a DIY tube you can add a female quick connect in that troublesome area. Once you pack the base and donut, start pulling vac from the center connection you added.
pigsty

Post by pigsty »

Thanks for your input guys. Currently, I am using a silicone sleeve and a plastic tubing. This combination works pretty well for me and I get better resuls quite fast with less donut. I was thinking about drilling an extra hole in my tube, but this can be tricky due to the curvature. I don't want to ruin my tube, so did not decide for it so far.