Pumping issues

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Mishko

Pumping issues

Post by Mishko »

Hi guys..I have a VED and I am having some difficulties using it.
I follow the instructions, saying apply lub to the lower inside and rim of cylinder, penis head, etc... so when I start pumping using the manual lever which i do slowly, the base gets fairly engorged before a full erection is complete. If I use the cylinder without the insert, it digs far too much into my groin before I can have a full erection created. If I use the insert (making the cylinder a bit narrower), the digging effect does not occur so much but my base packs a bit earlier, leaving the upper shaft still "not lifting erect" from the cylinder.

The device comes with the default cylinder and bought cause I could take it with me (as I travel quite a bit)

What am I doing wrong? any advise appreciated
tennsteven

Re: Pumping issues

Post by tennsteven »

I don't know anything about the VED. However, try using the cylinder without the "insert" and lubing yourself Not the cylinder. If you have a gauge on the device, keep it low. Most pumps usually start from the glans down. Warm up with some hot wash cloths. I really believe that you are going through a conditioning stage. Post some photo if you can--still unsure of what is happening.
Mishko

Post by Mishko »

tennsteven wrote: Wed Jul 12, 2017 6:08 pm I don't know anything about the VED. However, try using the cylinder without the "insert" and lubing yourself Not the cylinder. If you have a gauge on the device, keep it low. Most pumps usually start from the glans down. Warm up with some hot wash cloths. I really believe that you are going through a conditioning stage. Post some photo if you can--still unsure of what is happening.
The device is the Osbon Erecaid Manual system: https://www.erecaidpumps.com/osbon-erec ... em-manual/

When I do it without the insert, the cylinder digs very deep into my groin and as the rim is thinner, before I can have a full erection that lifts off the cylinder. The base area gets very puffed up and I think it packs up. I pump it very slowly so I don't understand the problem.

I was also using the LG hanger that I have been doing for two months, and it has a vacuum pump mechanism with gauge as well. Although I haven't used it in combination with the Osbon, as I am following the user manual's guidelines, to do exercises with it as a way of practising.
Guifguy

Post by Guifguy »

New here. Just started pumping with bathmate. Does any one have result pics. What was there routine like.