pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

brock.vegas

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by brock.vegas »

Beautiful big lowhangers !!
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks BV

Friday, started in the smaller tube for an hour during the morning. went up to the slightly larger tube at dinner time for another hour but got out of it at that point because it was so uncomfortable. These tubes where made years ago and don't cushion the end the same. After using them all week i'd had enough by the end of the second hour yesterday. They're ok sat in the office but i've been busy this week and constantly moving about jars the groin too much. I ended up having an hour late afternoon back in my tube 10 and back in the oil. Much better but a lot wider.
The decision has been made. I'm going to order some tube this next week and re-make these smaller tubes to my later spec'. They will be much more comfortabe, allowing more time in the tube.

Just a couple of pics from yesterday at the end of the first hour in the smallest tube.

7 jul 17 001.jpg
7 jul 17 002.jpg

I can see some progress this week. The new tubes should bring things on a lot better.
Bonus saturday pump time today but it'll have to be one of the bigger tubes.

Bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

wow
and thats the smallest tube?

Always inspired when I see what you are doing
nordy

Post by nordy »

I have to agree with "just 4 me", you are an inspiration. It is a real pleasure to read your blog while in the tube hoping to get half your size. I have always wondered, what does your massage lady think of your lovely big balls? Thanks for the inspiration, Nordy
I love to pump.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

J4M, yep, that's the smallest tube.
Nordy, Massage lady is neither one way or another with them. She's an each to their own sort of girl. They do get in the way a bit when she get's to the top of the lags but she's not averse to nudging past them as she goes. The worst one is the cock. After pumping right up to getting on the table and then lying on my front for 1/2 hour plus, things can get a bit numb ish, in as much as i can't feel exactly where my cock is. It's not always where i think it is if you get my drift. One time it turned out it was against the inside of my right leg and as she came up the inside of it in a circular motion she picked up the cock head in her movement. At that point she seemed to stop at that point of the leg and continued with the circular motion, continuing to pick up the cock head. After 4 times i was definitely feeling it and by the 6th time i was gone. A quick turn over onto my back and exploded. She just gets some tissue for me to clean up and carries on. To this day i'm convinced she was doing it accidentally on purpose. I'll probably never know short of asking her direct. Hope that does it for you !

Back to Saturday. With my mate on holiday for a couple of weeks, Saturday is bonus pump day. The small tubes were getting very uncomfortable in the groin by the end of the week so i've made the decision to remake them. I'll order some tube this week and set too. the smaller one i'll remake as a straight 70mm, 2 3/4 for our US cousins and the slightly bigger one is 80mm or 3 1/8 which i'll sleeve with some 70 at the entry. Still to decide just how much of the 70 i'll put in. I'm also going to make both tubes longer. I'm nearly at the bottom of the old ones so it makes sense to make them longer.

So, Saturday i had to step up to my tube 10, far more comfortable and i'm sure this pump was helped by being in the smaller tubes during the week. Went for 2 hours and spent the rest of the afternoon at work naked with these dangling about.

8 jul 17 001.jpg
8 jul 17 002.jpg
8 jul 17 004.jpg
8 jul 17 005.jpg

Saturday night i had these.

8 jul 17 008.jpg
8 jul 17 011.jpg

Aftera naked Sunday working in the garden i had these.

9 jul 17 003.jpg
9 jul 17 005.jpg
9 jul 17 004.jpg
Don't know what to do this week. Busy busy at work and the small tubes are not long pump tubes. may get the rings or the weights out.

later

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

I was in a bit of a quandry yesterday as to just what to do. The old, small tubes aren't very comfortable so no long or multiple sessions and i wanted to stay narrow so had an hour in the larger of the 2 over dinner and mid to late afternoon went for rings.

Just before the end of the working day, at work at least.

10 jul 17 001.jpg
10 jul 17 002.jpg

Once i'd had my tea it was an evening of back garden. Post hole to dig, post to fit and a riser for some steps. Kept me busy and warm. A soak in the bath and a beer before bedtime, knackered.

10 jul 17 007.jpg
10 jul 17 005.jpg
Same again today i think.

Bignlow
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

you are simple unbeatable with your balls
nordy

Post by nordy »

bignlow: Loved your story of the massage lady, the hazards of being bignlow, she is a treasure. Keep posting, love the blog. Nordy
I love to pump.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yesterday i had an hour in the larger of the 2 small tubes mid morning then switched to the rings after dinner. Mid afternoon i added a weight and a bit later a second.

1 hour in the tube.

11 jul 17 001.jpg
11 jul 17 002.jpg
11 jul 17 003.jpg
11 jul 17 004.jpg
11 jul 17 005.jpg

Finished the day in 10 rings and 2 weights.

11 jul 17 006.jpg
11 jul 17 007.jpg

back in the tube shortly for an early start.

Bignlow
just4me

Post by just4me »

Definitely BIG and low!

two questions....
1. How long do you leave your weights on?
2. Do you have an end game? or just keep going as far as possible with the hang?
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

J4M, i usually wear the weights for as long as i can. Sometimes i get ed up with them or they start to jar a bit if i've got too many on or sometimes it's not practical to keep them on. I don't really use them as much as i probably should do. I'm a pump monkey i suppose but there are times when the pump needs a rest.
No end game really. I'll know when i've got there i suppose. I'd like them long enough to not be able to pull up to the groin when a bit of a chill sets in if that's possible then more size.

Wednesdsay, 2 sessions. The first, hour and some and an hour at dinner. Only pics in the tube at at the end of the first session.

12 jul 17 001.jpg
12 jul 17 002.jpg

last night. Cooled down a bit after spending the night re-vamping the back garden,

12 jul 17 003.jpg
12 jul 17 004.jpg

As there's not much new going on i'l probably hold back on the posting for a few days. Everything ordered to build 2 new smaller tubes. Hope to start building at the weekend.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Got a bit quiet at the end of the week pump wise. Busy at work and busy at home, Thursday i just couldn't be arsed, i was knackered. Friday, just too busy. Today, back to it a bit. An hour late morning in the smallest of the old tubes and around an hour early ish afternoon back in my tube 10.

Just a few from the first session in the small tube.

15 jul 17 001.jpg
15 jul 17 002.jpg
15 jul 17 003.jpg

Nearly there. That's an hour after 2 days of not pumping. Everything has arrived to make 2 new small tubes so i need to start those next week then maybe i can spend longer in the smaller tubes. That will give me chance to re-vamp the tube 10 which has had some use lately but i'll have to start with it Monday and work up to the 11 for Wednesday, massage lady day..

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Very busy this week but some time spent in the tubes here and there. So busy in fact it's been hard to find the time to even cut the new tubes to size. A bit of progress at least.

This will be the new tube 8.
new tube 8.jpg
70mm straight or2 3/4". The wider top is just a section of the next size up to give me 10mm at the top to put the cushion seal on.

The new tube 9
new tube 9.jpg
At the moment it's a straight 80 or 3 1/8". A 70 sleeve of about 4" long will be going into the entry. Again, this will give me a decent surface to fix the cushion seal, something that was missing from the early tubes.
Both tubes are a lot longer than the originals as well. 1, hopefully to give me more room to get into and 2, more vac space allowing the vac to stay more constant before pulling it back up.
With all this going on and my tube 10 needing some attention i went for the 11 yesterday. At 80mm entry it's a bit big straight off and tends to pull everything in which reduces the amount of swell on the balls. Can't have everything. I'm hoping the new tubes will be ready for some time next week.

A few hours in my 11 yesterday while in the workshop, a total of around 3 1/2hours.

20 jul 17 001.jpg
20 jul 17 002.jpg
20 jul 17 003.jpg
20 jul 17 004.jpg
See what i mean about pulling too much into a big entry. Length yes but a lot of it is abdomen, not balls. this tube i generally have to work up to to stop too much being pulled in but not much choice yesterday.

20 jul 17 006.jpg
20 jul 17 008.jpg

Got some new rings. Might try those today.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

New rings.
21 jul 17 001.jpg
The old rings where 50mm x 6mm. The new ones are 50 x 10.

21 jul 17 002.jpg
21 jul 17 003.jpg
21 jul 17 004.jpg

Started with 6 this morning, added another 2 and then a 9th. That's 90mm of rings. 10 of the old ones where only 60mm. Much more comfortable and the weight is much better. Going back to the narrow tubes must be doing something even over a short period. Going to get back in shortly.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Back into the bigger of the small tubes Friday afternoon for around hour and a half.

21 jul 17 004.jpg
21 jul 17 006.jpg
21 jul 17 007.jpg
21 jul 17 008.jpg
21 jul 17 009.jpg
21 jul 17 010.jpg
back to the rings today for a while, maybe all day, maybe back in the tube later,don't know.....

bignlow