pumping bignlow

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

damien

Re: pumping bignlow

Post by damien »

Love low hangers, yours are great. Stretched mine for years with leather, stopped at 6" hang, was happy with that, just enough for a good swing . I also spend all of my time (weather permitting naked in the garden or anywhere else that won't offend). Born to be free. Good stretching man.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Here's some for you then.
With the weekend off from pumping i didn't manage any yesterday either with being in and out with a job so after 3 days these are from late last night.

26 jun 17 001.jpg
26 jun 17 002.jpg
26 jun 17 003.jpg
26 jun 17 005.jpg
26 jun 17 006.jpg
Back in now for a quick hour before dinner and hopefully another session sometime this afternoon.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

been a bit steady this week so yesterday i managed 50 mins late morning, an hour after dinner and 2 hours late afternoon. A bit of homework, a soak in the bath and some telly with a beer and i had these...

28 jun 17 001.jpg
28 jun 17 002.jpg
28 jun 17 004.jpg
28 jun 17 005.jpg
28 jun 17 006.jpg
Steped up from tube 10 to the 11 for the afternoon session. same main chamber but slightly larger entry. Think that'll be todays tube as well.

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Just the one session yesterday, 3 hours in the afternoon. After 20 mins or so i donned the tube pouch and an apron to stifle most of the obvious bulge and spent the afternoon in the workshop, pumping away. The vac drops off quite low while i'm busy so every now and again i pull it back up so not a constant vac. packed solid to the sides when i'd finished so things bulked up as soon as i came out of the tube.

29 jun 17 001.jpg
29 jun 17 002.jpg
29 jun 17 004.jpg
29 jun 17 004.jpg
29 jun 17 007.jpg
29 jun 17 008.jpg
29 jun 17 010.jpg
29 jun 17 012.jpg
29 jun 17 009.jpg
More today but likely to be one session again, dinner time or early afternoon.

bignlow

Why it's put 2 extra's in i don't know, they're not on the preview ?
Noticed as well, if you click on the photo it gets bigger. If you click on it again it gets bigger again.
Attachments
29 jun 17 003.jpg
nordy

Post by nordy »

Can't believe you have gotten any comments on the pics on june 23. The cum on your belly is super. I love it. Nordy :D :D
I love to pump.
Zajosek

Post by Zajosek »

Nice pics. What is that liquid you are using? Water +?
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

your balls are the greatest on net
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Nordy, neither can i sometimes....
Zajosek, it's rape seed oil...
Btl, thanks for the compliment.

Friday just hour and a half and with no time for kit off for pics i had to hangs em out the front...

30 jun 17 001.jpg
30 jun 17 002.jpg
30 jun 17 003.jpg
As usual, weekend off now and back in on Monday.

bignlow
bullbags

Post by bullbags »

Great new avatar pic 8) well done :) laid back and massive :twisted: BB.
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks BB, the resizing stretched it a bit but it'll do.

Saturday i ended up being left to myself at work and just after dinner the sun came out so it was kit off and tube on. A bonus hour and a half Saturday afternoon.

This is about 10/15 mins in, knealt in the doorway cleaning out the radiator matrix for the race car.

1 jul 17 002.jpg
Hour and a quarter give or take later.
1 jul 17 001.jpg
1 jul 17 002.jpg
1 jul 17 006.jpg
1 jul 17 007.jpg
1 jul 17 009.jpg

Got a bit fat again after leaving the tube so after resting yesterday, this morning i've gone back to an old tube, probably no 6 or 7 that's only 60mm entry, that's 38" into 70 main chamber, that's 2 3/4" to see if i can get some pull going and get the stretch low from being stretched sideways for most of last week. That's the idea anyway.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

So yesterday it was back to the smaller tubes i made years ago, some of the first i made. The very first tube i made was a 60mm/2 3/8" straight tube which was a step up from the cock tube i'd used first.

3  5 june 14.jpg

After bulking up a bit lately i decided i need some stretch. That tube is long gone, sold as a cock tube. Don't know if he ever filled it. The next tube was i thought a 60 into 70 but after using it yesterday it had a leak at the rim so i measured it while i repaired it and it's a 70 tube sleeved with some 3mm tube making the entry 64mm, nearer 2 1/4". The cushion ring is actually 2 smaller rings glued together, i hadn't found the cushion rings i use now at the time and they would by too big and bulky for these small tubes as they wern't built to take them. Hindsight eh !. They're not as comfortable as my later tubes at the contact point with the abdomen so i don't tend to be in them quite as long as the bigger tubes. The I.D. of the rings are around 60mm. The next one up is 70 into 80, 2 3/4 into 3 1/8. Both tubes pictured here.

3 jul 17 014.jpg

The smaller one needs some silicone inside and out to finish and smooth off so today will hopefully be 2 sessions in the bigger of the two.
2 sessions yesterday, first in the smaller tube, second in the larger one. No pics in the tube or after i'm afraid but these are last night.

3 jul 17 007.jpg
3 jul 17 008.jpg
3 jul 17 009.jpg
3 jul 17 004.jpg
3 jul 17 006.jpg
I'll see if i can't get some pics in the tube today, as much as anything to see if i can see some progress by Friday as i intend to use these all week unless i get to the stage where i'm struggling to get in. Might carry on next week as well if the results are good. I feel i need more stretch now before swelling the sac. Need to be bigger but need to be lower as well.

Later

bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Yesterday, ended up doing 3 sessions in the larger of the 2 tubes, all around the hour mark. The smaller one should be fit to go again today if i can get in it. I've a mind now to stick with these tubes for a while. I need to get to the bottom of these tubes before stepping back up to the bigger trio of tubes. I might even make some longer versions of these. Couple of pics in the tubes yesterday.

4 jul 17 001.jpg
4 jul 17 003.jpg

Nearly there. if i can consistently get to the bottom of this tube especially i'm thinking in the time it's taken to post this a longer version may well be on the cards.

Bignlow
brock.vegas

Post by brock.vegas »

Great new pix ! Getting a longer hang and getting closer to the bottom ! Nice work !
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

Thanks Brock. I'm thinking i'll be using these smaller tubes for a while. I need more stretch.

Wednesday and 2 sessions. First session in the smaller of the 2 tubes, around hour and a quarter.

5 jul 17 001.jpg
5 jul 17 002.jpg

This tube is a one go tube in as much as for the 2nd session i can't get back in it.

2nd session in the larger of the two, around hour and a half.

5 jul 17 003.jpg
5 jul 17 004.jpg
If i'm going to be using these tubes for a while i think i'll have to modify them to get a proper cushion seal on them. They can be uncomfortable after a while compared to my later tubes. At least then i should be able to stay in them longer.
A few from late last night.

5 jul 17 005.jpg
5 jul 17 007.jpg
5 jul 17 008.jpg
5 jul 17 006.jpg

Back in the small one shortly. I think as time goes on i'll struggle to get in this one at all so after musing on making some more up to date versions i might replace the smaller one with a straight 70mm--2 3/4" tube, and once i get to the bottom of the larger one i'll probably make a longer one.

Bignlow
bignlow

Post by bignlow »

An hour yesterday morning in the smaller tube and then a big break. The weather in the afternoon was too hot for clothes and i was busy, with a good possibility of someone turning up so naked work it was. I thought that was it for the day pump wise but the heat let off towards the end of the afternoon and i needed to make a quick trip out so on return just managed an hour in the slightly larger one. Not as much as i would have liked but better than none.
Second session end.

6 jul 17 001.jpg
6 jul 17 002.jpg

last night

6 jul 17 003.jpg
6 jul 17 004.jpg

Doubt there was any progress yesterday but a bit of pumping will stop the slip back.
back in the smaller tube now with more to follow from dinner time on.

Bignlow