Electric vacuum pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Hightower

Electric vacuum pump

Post by Hightower »

Hi Fellas,
Searching for a good Electric pump with good power and if possible it can suck and Release.
Some proposals..?

Mann thanks
Hightower Germany
Attachments
20170429_082838.jpg
20170429_082823.jpg
2017-03-17 08-17-37.224.jpg
robbobcd

Re: Electric vacuum pump

Post by robbobcd »

looks great
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

Hightower wrote:Hi Fellas,
Searching for a good Electric pump with good power and if possible it can suck and Release.
Some proposals..?

Mann thanks
Hightower Germany
Need to look into breast pumps they are not bad on price and certain models are adjustable...
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

bone9605 wrote: Need to look into breast pumps they are not bad on price and certain models are adjustable...
I use a small portable breast pump that can also run off rechargeable batteries. I can walk around the house and pump at the same time!
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
r6guy

Post by r6guy »

I use a Tetra whisper 40 aqaurium pump with a pressure regulator system i built based on some older posts here. Works like a charm, but wish i had something with more of a pulse feature, i just wasn't interested in investing in those systems yet.
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

r6guy wrote:I use a Tetra whisper 40 aqaurium pump with a pressure regulator system i built based on some older posts here. Works like a charm, but wish i had something with more of a pulse feature, i just wasn't interested in investing in those systems yet.
When I m9ve into my house I m going to invest in a breast pump a friend of mine told me they work really good
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

r6guy wrote:I use a Tetra whisper 40 aqaurium pump with a pressure regulator system i built based on some older posts here. Works like a charm, but wish i had something with more of a pulse feature, i just wasn't interested in investing in those systems yet.
I got a used breast pump on eBay for $20.
PressureRelief73

Re: Electric vacuum pump - Breast pump "Mango" ???

Post by PressureRelief73 »

Hi,

I also enjoy my Tetra Whisper and now want to up the game more by varying a Suck/Release duration and also the suction power.
A couple posts mentioned "breast pump" possibilities, so I looked into the specs of readily available and affordable models on the market now.

I see the Bellema Mango Plus for $70 on Amazon.com -- brand new & including shipping.
I looked at specs and owners manual from Bellema's web site, and also saw Youtube videos explaining it.

The Mango Plus' features look like they would feel great on my cock shaft.

I'm wondering if anyone has tried this model, or any others like it ?

Fun topic. Let's put our heads together and probe it as a group.
8)
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

The Mango Plus is the one I use.

I also have a converted aquarium pump and I'm interested in building some sort of pulse controller for it. Any ideas, guys?
SFBallpumper

Post by SFBallpumper »

More on the Mango Pump:

The Mango has a variable pulsing feature built into it, but the pulsing is OFF/ON. That means that the vacuum pressure goes totally off and then goes back on. Because it goes all the way off, you have to either have a really good seal between the cylinder and your body, or you have to hold it in place. Mothers using the Mango to produce breast milk are supposed to hold it in place or use a modified bra to hold it in place. I added a one-way check valve to the line from the aquarium store so that it doesn't completely lose pressure during its cycle.

If anybody wants details of my set up, let me know.
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Beautiful cock!
Pumped daddy dick
Pumpals

Post by Pumpals »

SFBallpumper wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 1:09 am More on the Mango Pump:

The Mango has a variable pulsing feature built into it, but the pulsing is OFF/ON. That means that the vacuum pressure goes totally off and then goes back on. Because it goes all the way off, you have to either have a really good seal between the cylinder and your body, or you have to hold it in place. Mothers using the Mango to produce breast milk are supposed to hold it in place or use a modified bra to hold it in place. I added a one-way check valve to the line from the aquarium store so that it doesn't completely lose pressure during its cycle.

If anybody wants details of my set up, let me know.
Hi SF.
I just bought a used breast pump, similar to the "Bellema Mango Plus", but in Scandinavia it is a "Beemoo Care", same type.
I would like the details of your setup, since it's annoying it looses all the vacuum.
Thanks in advance
cyborg

Post by cyborg »

SFBallpumper wrote: Tue Jul 04, 2017 12:22 am The Mango Plus is the one I use.

I also have a converted aquarium pump and I'm interested in building some sort of pulse controller for it. Any ideas, guys?
The mango Plus looks like a good option to modify. It looks like you could modify breast pumping bottle for water pumping. The website for the Bellema says it can pull up to 320 mbar of vacuum which is about 9.4 inches of Hg. Bellema Mango Plus website
PressureRelief73

Post by PressureRelief73 »

Confirming, the Mango Plus in combo with a tetra whisper can be regulated in all kinds of fun ways. Feel as you go and take it ez.
costa

Post by costa »

after years of using manual pumps I found this 20 cm cylinder with integrated usb recharge and 4 step power setting.
DSC07776.JPG
sadly after a few times, the control did not respond and the pump kept pumping.
the dealer in china replaced the head without a problem but the 2nd head developed the same problem just after 3 sessions.
also 20 cm is a bit on the short side for me.