electric pump for girlfriend / wife?

A discussion area for talk about and pictures of female pumping.

Moderators: major77, bigray57

rexcouple

electric pump for girlfriend / wife?

Post by rexcouple »

Hi all,<br><br> I have been considdering for sometime to buy me  CTC XL-3000, but still<br>trying to get wife agreement to let me buy the electric pump.<br><br>Has any of you tried electric pump on girlfriend or wife?<br>If answer is yes, how did she like it and does it give better result?<br><br>If any positive feedback then maybe she would also be curios to try.<br><br>thx<br>rex ;)
xavier

Re: electric pump for girlfriend / wife?

Post by xavier »

Hello Rexcouple:<br><br>Glad to see you again, I missed you two!<br>I made a electric pump and yes it does make a diff.<br>The pressure don't go down as with a hand pump.<br>It makes the pumping go to extremes compared to<br>the slow dropping off of vac. when done by hand.<br><br>Good luck! My friends!<br><br>                                8) X
bobwood

electric pumps

Post by bobwood »

There are relatively inexpensive surplus electric vacuum pumps ( $30 to 60 )available from places like C&H in Pasadena or Herbach ( & Rademan ) in NJ or PA. Most are designed for ~ 20 " Hg ( ~10 PSI ) if they are either diaphragm or oilless vane. You don't really want a piston type with oil requirements. Unfortunately, adjustable vacuum regulators are hard to get surplus and cost a bundle so you're more or less confined to a vacuum bleed ( a needle valve, auto type is fine, on a tee in the vacuum line ) to reduce it to safe levels. If you want to make sure you don't inflict permanent damage, you'll get a decent vacuum gauge to adjust the bleed to a safe level. I get blisters after 30 minutes at 10" Hg so if I pump an hour, I'm down around 6" to play it safe. The longer you pump, the lower you have to go but I'm sure there are big variations among people so you have to set your own limits, hopefully starting low and getting only small water blisters, not big blood blisters. If this sounds too technical, post your questions and I'll try to answer them. I've done all my own work on pumps and cylinders so I do know how it can be done reasonably, depending on your aptitudes and equipment. I've also done plastic deformation ( thermoplastics ) to get better shapes but that's tricky, to get the right plastics in less than carload quantities.