Weight of a ball streatcher

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

came2pump

Weight of a ball streatcher

Post by came2pump »

Hi everyone . I want to start working on achieving a set of low hanger. And was wandering what would be a good starting weight . My balls do have a nice hang already . I want to ware I weight during work . I know I want a stainless steel any suggestions would be helpful.
SFBallpumper

Re: Weight of a ball streatcher

Post by SFBallpumper »

Here's everything that you ever wanted to know about ball stretching: "The Art of Ball Stretching
by Jarod Jasper Johansen"
http://www.secretleather.com/jarod.johansen/

It's a long article, but worth reading.
It’s the pleasure of the pressure...
flexibag

Post by flexibag »

Check out thechaingang.com for stretchers. They have them is all sizes and weights.
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

Hi, i have found the wedding ring ball weights / stretchers, the most comfortable , they are rounded rings and are made of heavy, surgical grade polished smooth stainless steel, easily splits into two pieces , so easy to get on and off, should come supplied with an allen key.
they come in nine different internal diameter sizes: 30mm,36mm, 39mm, 42mm, 45mm and 51mm. you do need to find the right size for you, to tight or to loose wont feel right, They weigh from 215g to 285g, depending on which size you purchase.
hope this helps, i have put a pix of me in mine so you can see. first is just the rings, second one is with wooden rings for extra stretch.
all the best and have fun E
Attachments
b19.jpg
b19.jpg (21.67 KiB) Viewed 3507 times
b17.jpg
came2pump

Post by came2pump »

Found one from the chain gang 40oz bell . Fits great and gives enough tug so you know it there been wearing it for two days now .