Meatotomy this Saturday (Seville)

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

spidermarvel

Meatotomy this Saturday (Seville)

Post by spidermarvel »

Hello everyone,

This Saturday I'm going to do a meatotomy and I'd like some advice. I'm going to use the clipping and cutting technique. In principle, only to be able to introduce a finger while masturbating.

I have all the instruments and I've been reading about it for a couple of months.

I will do the following:
-Sterilize all material
-Apply anesthetic cream one 10 minutes (organon)
-Apply the hemostat about 45 minutes
-Before cutting, disinfectant spray
- Cutting with surgical scissors, how much do you recommend cutting me?
-Orinarily
- At the end, a cylindrical dressing with cream (blastoestimulina) to avoid that they join the edges when curing and to change it.

I am not circumcised but I have broken the frenulum. That is, I have part of the bridle without making use of it. When I make the cut, I have to cut it in half or I have to surround it.

The only thing I fear is to start bleeding and not stop.

Any other recommendations?

Thank you from Spain (sevilla)

PD:This is me with an AAA battery. Now at most I introduce a sharpie pen. My penis is very small:
https://es.xhamster.com/movies/1007386/ ... rtion.html
TetherSpout

Re: Meatotomy this Saturday (Seville)

Post by TetherSpout »

Before you cut you should view at least the first album of the TetherSpout Chronicles at tetherproducts.com. After you cut you won't ever be able to wear a tetherspout. IMHO it is worth considering.
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

View videos of Peter Borges
http://mrstiff.com/movie/extending-meatotomy-10645986
There was no blood at all

You will not regret it!

You can post a video of the cutting process?
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

These are my photos. I have part of the broken frenulum. Do I have to clamp too or not?

Thanks
Attachments
VID_20160226_210818488.avi
my small cock and peehole with frenulum
(32.68 MiB) Downloaded 444 times
peehole
peehole
small peehole
small peehole
peehole zoom and frenulum
peehole zoom and frenulum
peehole zoom
peehole zoom
peehole zoom
peehole zoom
peehole zoom
peehole zoom
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

Thanks for the video
Use clamp to be sure that there was no blood!
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

The other day he probe the clamp and compress the broken part of the frenullum. It has bloody a little and bloated. This morning I "freed up" a little through a needle. By the way, I had a hard time closing the clamp and it hurt a little, I had about 15 minutes. Could it be that he creates a bruise?

Tomorrow I will remove the skin from the frenulum to the side to do the meatotomy. Wish me luck, I will be alone in the company, totally naked, with a ring behind the testicles, shaving the area and very excited by the process.

Finally, I can masturbate and fuck. My wife does not know what I'm doing and I'm sure she asks me to fuck these days.

greetings and thanks
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

You have a choice now. Involve your wife and let here participate as shown in my video. Or do it alone. What will your wife say, when she feels it or see you sitting down to pee. If you stand up she will see you spraying as you are circumsized. You cannot hide your meatotomy behind a foreskin. My advice: clamp and cut together.

You have a beautifull penis. It could be even more beautifull with a perfect meatotomy.

https://meatotomycock.tumblr.com/archive

Peter Borges
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

I did it. Use the clamp 45 minutes, the frenulum was translucent. Cut 5mm and very little blood. So excited by the vision of seeing the greater urethra that I cum.

Surely continue to the base of the glans. My goal is to get an AA battery or a finger. Is wonderfully incredible and painless.

I am healing with betadine and I apply Vaseline so that the sides do not come together. Upload the photos

By the way, how long do I have to wait to sound? Thanks
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

Congratulations!
Waiting for photos and videos of the cutting process
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

I'm healing really fast. I can masturbate with some ease and I'm thinking of cutting more, it's exciting and fun. I encourage all those who have doubts that they do, but with the right tools and following the technique of "clipping and cutting"

Let's see if you can help me:
  • Will I need a urethral dilator to keep the orifice open?
    How much time of healing should I keep until I can be tested?
    When will I be able to continue the meatotomy? Because I want to continue until I reach the end of the glans.
Thank you
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Congrats man
I have done my own meatotomy recently and I was so surprised how painless it was.
Be careful when trying new things. :D
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

It really is amazing and exciting. In fact, I will continue to cut even more. I'll cut another 5mm, little by little. This is a non-stop.

The first 5mm have been very good, it is almost healthy. Fine and without rims. Every day expelling the cut, I use Betadine in the wound and I use Vaseline so that they do not join again.

I will upload photos soon. I do not have video because when I did I wanted to focus only on cut and enjoy, at least the first time. I'm sorry.

greetings from Spain
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

Hello everyone

I have cut back again. The first time was little for me. This is crazy and I can not stop. This time, I cut 1cm, I was very excited and hot by the operation, it was my second time; It would be about 3/4 of my glans.

I did it last Saturday, and I'm healing it. I do not think it has infection, I did everything very aseptic, but when I cut more I see inner parts of the utretra of a white color, is this normal? I have neither swelling nor given, it does not hurt, I only notice the most exposed urethra.

In short, I will upload photos and a video with a 12.5mm Sharpie Pen. I hope now, with the new cut, even more.
spidermarvel

Post by spidermarvel »

Hello, how long must I wait to try my new meatotomy? I've been 5 days and I'm anxious to get something, ummm
Or maybe, I have to wait to be completely healed; It really does not bother me and the whitish cut skin is fading.

By the way, I want to buy a vibrator, dildo or plug up to 15mm to train, can you recommend something?

Regards and thanks
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

The new cut white tissue will turn back pink in time. I had the same concern when I cut mine. Mine is nice and pink now. But It will take some time. Don't worry.