glansectomy/partial penectomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

partialpenectomy

glansectomy/partial penectomy

Post by partialpenectomy »

hello to everyone. I am into glansectomy and would like to do it by urologist in hospital. I have very curved penis/glans and hurts in erections. The doctor still doesn't want to perform it. Any tips or advice what should I do to look like a have a medical reason for urologist?

thanks
Pumuckl

Re: glansectomy/partial penectomy

Post by Pumuckl »

partialpenectomy wrote: Thu Jun 08, 2017 1:09 am hello to everyone. I am into glansectomy and would like to do it by urologist in hospital. I have very curved penis/glans and hurts in erections. The doctor still doesn't want to perform it. Any tips or advice what should I do to look like a have a medical reason for urologist?

thanks
A glansectomy won't solve the problem of a curved penis. There are surgical techniques to remedy this problem though so you may want to contact a urologist for further help.
partialpenectomy

Post by partialpenectomy »

thanks..I know that, but it is my only excuse to get glansectomy, because I want it...Would like to hear some tips how to make penis or glans look like it is damage by medical reason so he will perform glansectomy? I read about banding, but too affraid of doing that..Maybe something other than banding?
NuderThanNude

Post by NuderThanNude »

You can always do it yourself like I did.
Attachments
Partially Erect 3 003.jpg