Hydroceles

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

Zajosek

Re: Hydroceles

Post by Zajosek »

bigricky wrote: Fri Jun 02, 2017 10:13 pm Once the sac is thoroughly pumped to maximum size, come out of your cylinder of choice (Monster-tube and Bull master cylinders being the best) and after about 10 minutes of stretching to encourage a natural tear drop shape, start gently and consistently tapping and smacking the sac with a large wooden spoon or the palm of your hand to stimulate blood flow and further stretching of the tissue for increased and permanent growth and the filling of the hydroceles with more fluid. Then back into the cylinder to further inflate, repeating this process throughout your session.
Gently? i tried i lil harder and nothing but I will try. Hmm
I even put weight between my legs and as I was.. um you know what.. With each stroke balls hitted the weight.
just4me

Post by just4me »

The question that i dont see here is how long does this take.
How long does it take to cause a hydrocele? I mean hitting pr pumping sessions.

I have heard of someone being injured with one giant hit and causing this. Or something like it.. the swelling i mean.
Some people have posted how many times they hit and how often.

Is there anyone here who can shed some light on how long before you see results.

I pumped every day for two weeks and did the hitting thing. I mean hit a lot.
The size from pumping 2 or three times per day was not huge but it was consistant... 14-15 inches curcum.
I had to stop for a while because of company.

But... how long before results?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Actually the trauma caused by impact is not a hydrocele it is testicular hematoma. The hydrocele is merely scrotal lymphatic fluid accumulation.

Impact may not be effective when you have a big hydrocele since it absorbs much of it.
I abused my left one for a few months until it began to outgrow the right one so I stopped.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

As to how long it takes to develop the mass, I have been pumping for over 20 years, and regularly/daily. Patience and discipline are, as in most things in life, the key to successful results. Be gentle, do not injure yourself, there is no need to harm the body, respect the magnificent testicles as they grow.
just4me

Post by just4me »

I think I’ll just stick to moderate pumping. As much as I enjoy being pumped up I still need to shrink down to be able to work. I am on a vacation now and people seem to use me as a stopping point on their vacations. To keep them away without seeming like an a$$hole I am going to tell them I have the flu.

I would really like to have a week or so where I could pump twice a day. I was able to make it almost two weeks pumping 2 or 3 times per day for less than an hour each session and really enjoyed how it looked and felt. It was easy to reach 15+ inches in less than an hour after pumping daily. After a week of not pumping I was still noticeable bigger. The permanent thing will have to wait till retirement.

Pipefitter and bigricky – Thanks for the information AND inspiration.
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

My pleasure
extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper »

Show us your hydrocele! Need motivation to grow!
ExtremePumper
[email protected]
Twitter: pig_extreme
bigricky

Post by bigricky »

Have a look at my photo above in this thread.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

Half of you guys do not even know what you are talking about, surrounding the testicle is a thin membrane, when this membrane fills with fluid thats is a hydrocele, nothing to do with fluid in the sack, 9 pages of incorrect information, hitting ur nuts will not do it, over time the membrane gets filled up with fluid, can grow as big as a watermelon.

Pic enclosed is of my hydro courtesy of my doctor who fucked up, I dont pump my nut just my cock and I walk around with this thing day in day out
Attachments
ball 1.JPG
ball 1.JPG (33.38 KiB) Viewed 4419 times
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

You are absolutely correct. Hitting your testes doesn't create a hydrocele. Your physician would very likely strongly disagree with everything we enjoy here.

People also refer to how much pressure they pump with, when in fact it's vacuum.
Drives me nuts but I like nuts.
dasher

Post by dasher »

so if I understand you right woody this is one of the major risks when pumping our balls. I'm asking the experts here what in more detail is dangerous?
Is it simply the level of vacuum, is it how long we put the balls under vac or is it the speed of vac level change from low to high and back or ....?
I'm pumping for some years now with vac levels below 4"hg and I have no problems.
Now I'm thinking about changing the routine and using pressure peaks, not sure if this is a good idea.

D.
love pumping and estim …
[im]/phpbb/download/file.php?id=208246[/img] [im] /phpbb/download/file.php?mode=view&id=213366[/img]
athlo

Post by athlo »

no dasher

woodys from from a botched operation not from pumping or hitting.

its really sexy mind, i mean he doesnt have to pump ever. and no nasty toxic silicone

as someone who has a major fetish for hydroceles, unfortunatly most of the time its sheer luck. although people who do ballbusting tend to get them more so yeah there is evidence that hitting can cause them. It's basically when the value which regulates how much fluid surrounds your ball gets stuck or opened more so the fluid membrane grows slowly over time.

p.s woody u can just get it aspirated with a needle when it gets too big. cheap and easy
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

I can get it drained, downside is after being drained that it could stay drained or swell even bigger, also my bitch like's it when I fuck her as it smashes her clit or arsehole depending on the position :lol:

Yet to find a woman who can fit it in her mouth, I can assure you walking around like this for 15yrs is a pain in the arse, and the size of the nut losses its joy of showing it off.

Other issues:

1. Have to put cream between my legs and ball sack everyday as chaffing and a kind of sweat rash
2. Tugging on the veins and spunk cord
3. People looking at ur sack and wondering what the fuck is in ur pants
4. Having to drop my pants at the airport when I go through the scanner as they think I am carrying a bomb {no fucking kidding}, I like the bit when they look at it after I pull it out then get me to sign the paperwork with the same hand I just used to lift up my balls, then I hand the cock pen back to them
5. Going to a massage parlour and they ask why is it so big, I just tell them its full of spunk
athlo

Post by athlo »

Lmao woody your hilarious

Still though I bet it's awesome having a nice big bulge all the time

Woody big ball 😜😜
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
woody1

Post by woody1 »

yea ur right my pet ape likes to pump too :roll:
Attachments
LiveLeak-dot-com-0ab_1467411025-image_1467411029.jpeg.resized.jpg