Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpman12

Re: Calling all MONSTERTUBE 18+" balls veterans

Post by pumpman12 »

pipefitterdom wrote:I reached full size in less than a week, when it once took two!
My yellow thong came in but BB still hasn't informed me of the significance of yellow.
So first time in the Bull Mag in a week. Had time for an hour & a half. If I could pump twice a day I'd be back to full size in 3 or 4 days. Hoping to do a Marathon soon, really tough finding time with my spring work schedule.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pumpman12 wrote:
pipefitterdom wrote:I reached full size in less than a week, when it once took two!
My yellow thong came in but BB still hasn't informed me of the significance of yellow.
So first time in the Bull Mag in a week. Had time for an hour & a half. If I could pump twice a day I'd be back to full size in 3 or 4 days. Hoping to do a Marathon soon, really tough finding time with my spring work schedule.
If you can get in 45 minutes here and there you can still get impressive results! Or at least jump into your next marathon from a larger starting point.
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Pipe......................so I did my hour & a half morning pump, three days in a row now and right back to an extra large set of balls. :D :D :D
Not huge mind you but a great recovery from small. I guess it's much easier to recover than it used to be...............now just to get that 3 or 4 hour Marathon in again.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

pumpman12 wrote:Hey Pipe......................so I did my hour & a half morning pump, three days in a row now and right back to an extra large set of balls. :D :D :D
Not huge mind you but a great recovery from small. I guess it's much easier to recover than it used to be...............now just to get that 3 or 4 hour Marathon in again.

I think If you begin your marathon, already at extra large like that, you will reach your goal even faster!
extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper »

Love it pumpman! Can't not wait to see more picture of you huge meat!
ExtremePumper
[email protected]
Twitter: pig_extreme
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

extreme.pumper wrote: Fri May 05, 2017 6:34 pm Love it pumpman! Can't not wait to see more picture of you huge meat!
So here are some from this morning. I got big fast today. The first pic you can see that I'm almost packing the ball pockets on the Bullmaster Magnum.
Attachments
IMG_1853.JPG
IMG_1854.JPG
IMG_1855.JPG
IMG_1856.JPG
IMG_1857.JPG
major77

Post by major77 »

Awesome, pumpman12 :)
extreme.pumper

Post by extreme.pumper »

Awsome! Love it! I will pump huge this weekend! Bullmaster magnum and monser tube! Love you meat shape pumpman12!
ExtremePumper
[email protected]
Twitter: pig_extreme
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

extreme.pumper wrote: Wed May 10, 2017 11:26 pm Awsome! Love it! I will pump huge this weekend! Bullmaster magnum and monser tube! Love you meat shape pumpman12!
Thanks man !!
Sorry to say I will not have time to pump for close to two weeks...........family events and not enough me time........ :cry: :cry: :cry:
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

Here are some recent pics. Bought another monster SR couple months ago.
Attachments
IMG_20170306_184825.jpg
IMG_20170513_040439.jpg
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

almost 2 feet of balls....
22-3/4"
22-3/4"
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

pipefitterdom wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 6:35 am almost 2 feet of balls....
22.75.jpg
Pipe..............looks like your not far from packing that Monster...............fuckin awesome man !!!
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Thanks man!
So close but yet so far.
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Hi guys,

I only got into ball pumping in Feb 2016. I have both monster tube Sr and 3.5 x 11" from LAP. Best I've reached is balls circumference of 43 cm but it takes like 2 hours to get there. I pump with very warm water and change water every 30 min. I'll pump for 10 min, break for 1 min, etc. at 5-7 Hg. Any suggestions for how to fill out faster?
Scrotasaurus

Post by Scrotasaurus »

Hi guys,

Between the Glyde I use for Lube and the very warm water I pump with, my MT Sr is super slippery. I already dropped it empty a few times but last was when I had it filled with water and it fractured on hitting the carpeted floor. I repaired the fracture but need a secure handle. I made numerous Home Depot attempts to find or fashion a handle. I even took it to a plastics fabricator to make a handle but he refused to work on it when I answered his "WTF is it?" question. Best I've tried so far are small triangular bolt-on tie-downs like bands use to secure their speakers/amplifiers for travel. Would appreciate any better handle suggestions. Thanks.