Pumping gathering in Northern New Jersey

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

RicanMan2001

Pumping gathering in Northern New Jersey

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Hey pumpers in NYC and northern New Jersey. I'm trying to organize a pumping gathering for March 12. If interested, please send me a private message to give you the details. RM
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
NYVacPumper

Re: Pumping gathering in Northern New Jersey

Post by NYVacPumper »

Wish I could join - but not available that day. Any NYC area pumpers free to pump during the week please let me know.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

NYVacPumper wrote:Wish I could join - but not available that day. Any NYC area pumpers free to pump during the week please let me know.
I will be pumping Monday too just in case that you are available.
Moderate pumping to get the best results. Sometime going to extreme pumping to my own enjoyment and to impress my friends :)
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

Since many the weekend is close, I want to give you an update. My friend Pumpit44 who has posted magnificent photos here, will be joining me both days, Sunday and Monday. Other pumpers are welcome!
youngNpumpedNJ

Post by youngNpumpedNJ »

Damn! I've been away from this site for a while and must've missed the party. Are you guys planning to meet up again anytime soon? And where do you guys meet? It would probably be cool to chip in on a hotel room at a place with a pool, pump up real nice, and hit the pool/sauna with our massive bulges lol.
RicanMan2001

Post by RicanMan2001 »

I will be pumping with two more friends and hosting in NNJ every weekend beginning next week.