Advice to novice on self Meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Plumbob

Advice to novice on self Meatotomy

Post by Plumbob »

Hi any body in the UK who has done a self Meatotomy.

I am just planning to do a small cut maybe 1/4inch long what would the best way of going about it
and the best over the counter products i would need along with the hermostat i can buy on ebay

I have done a bit of research and decided on the clamp and cut technique

I just want to do a small snip to start with and may be follow up with another cut in a few months time
I am not skirmish but do you think Is this someting i can do myself.

I jut want a larger pee hole as mine is a bit small

Thanks for any help
Plumbob

Re: Advice to novice on self Meatotomy

Post by Plumbob »

Just a thought , does anybody know If pressure applied by a hemostat for an extended period of time, would the skin just die because of a lack of blood and would the skin just part naturally forming the meatotomy.( no cutting involved and presumabily no blood )

The same logic is applied with the removal of a skin tag with a string of cotton
Ranger357

Post by Ranger357 »

I tried this technique myself, I left the hemostat on for two hours and removed it, the skin was paper thin and white... the next day it had swelled and burned a little bit. After a few days the skin went back to nkrmal like nothing ever happened if you want to do it right make sure to cut after taking off the clamp. Remember: baby steps only a few mm at a time.to the skin tags I can only say I just tear them off haha.
https://manmods.com/Ranger357
Plumbob

Post by Plumbob »

Hi Ranger thanks for the comment, did you cut after 2 hours or did your skin just break from the hemostat pressure you applied.

Having read the postings and seen the pictures posted on Newart i just want a Meatotomy, but i am dead sacred i will bleed, i viewed a video where the cut was done by a heated device there was blood everywhere just dont want to put myself in a sutuation like that. From what i saw the last cut was done right at the end of the last teeth mark on the hemostat blood just poured out.
Ranger357

Post by Ranger357 »

After two hours I removed the hemostat. The skin was paper thin and I cut it. Making sure to not get too close to the sides and not to deep into the crushed part, I had a mild amount of bleeding and I really mean mild, just spots really, which I took care of with some gauze between the cut and some iodine. I did mine in three separate sessions and I will probably cut once more. I would show some pictures but I only have an iPhone and I'm not sure how to upload...
Plumbob

Post by Plumbob »

Many thanks for the info, i am guessing that you only cut about 1/4 inch each time you cut, its comforting to know that the bleeding was only minimal.

Will you have a full or partial meto next time you cut ? How long was you healing time between cuts ?

I am also thinking along the same lines as you and cut a bit at a time, I need to do a bit more research on equipment and sterilizing the bits and pieces.

Not to sure what iodine does

I would prefer to get it done by a specialst piercer, but one may be difficult to find

Could you not email the ihone pictures to your self, save them on a PC and then upload them to the site.
Ranger357

Post by Ranger357 »

I pretty much have a full meato now I'm debating getting a sub halfway down the shaft. My healing time was pretty quick after two days the spotting had stopped and after 2 weeks it had healed and about a month later the scar tissue had finished forming and healing as well. Don't get caught up with equipment, all you really need is gauze, alcohol to sterilize everything, a hemostat and sharp scissors preferably medical grade. A few people prefer a scalpel but I'm too worried about slipping. With scissors I can judge the cut better. I like to boil everything for two minutes plus disinfect everything. The iodine is used as an antiseptic. I put it on before and after you can get it at your local pharmacy. I currently don't even own a computer 😂
Plumbob

Post by Plumbob »

Ranger thanks for you input is the alchol to pluck up courage befor the cut.

Seriously are we talking vodka or whiskey to sterilise or a rubbing type alchol

Would you boil hemosta and scissors first then sterilise with alchol or the other way round.
Ranger357

Post by Ranger357 »

I wouldn't recommend drinking before this, it's for sterilizing the equipment. First boil then alcohol. Running alcohol is fine. Make sure your tools are all dry
donut

Post by donut »

Just dont be worried about blood. Your not going to bleed out over a 1/4 inch flesh wound. I recommend cutting without clamping, that way it actually bleeds and irrigates the wound and the cut edges have blood flow. Bleeding is the most important thing to prevent infection. Having alcohol in your system isnt a good idea however a shot or two may lower your nervous system down a notch and you won't shake as much. Just decide you want to do this before you drink. But really, bleeding is the #1 defense against infection.
dlblack

Post by dlblack »

I did all my small cuts and just let it bleed and it stopped in just a few drops and I never had a problem. It was simple to do. After it quit I packed some tissue paper in the hole to keep the cut open and it worked.
Plumbob

Post by Plumbob »

Thanks donut for your comments which i willtake on board. I just hope mine looks as good as yours meatotomy when its done.