does tubesize matter?

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

georgekenedy

does tubesize matter?

Post by georgekenedy »

Hi!

does the size on a two stage matter?
I have a 3.5″ (8.8cm) opening into 5″ (12.8cm) diameter now, and it takes years to get "big". Does a smaller size be better and faster till i pack that?
pipefitterdom

Re: does tubesize matter?

Post by pipefitterdom »

In my experience bigger is better and faster. When your meat is straining up against the walls it slows down the expansion.
georgekenedy

Post by georgekenedy »

hmm okey! if i just pump the cock in a single tube it growes faster when i go from small to bigger sizes. thougt it was the same with the balls...

whats best, two stage or a maby 4" straigt tube for best growth?
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

Just me, but once I fill out completely in the monster tube sr. I pack the jr. in order to get a downward pull which lets me get even bigger when I go back to the sr.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

If you can pack out the base of the first opening that is the important part of tubesize. After that you really can go as big as you can find. I believe a smaller secondary section would restrict your expansion. I began ball pumping in a 3in then a 4in tube. But when I went up to using a STJ things really began to pop. So go with what your comfortable with. And I think you will be surprised how quickly your results will grow. I took just a few months before I began getting stuck in the jar.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.