brass vs trigger pump question

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Pump_my_Nutz

brass vs trigger pump question

Post by Pump_my_Nutz »

Question to you guys. I'm about to order a new cylinder and thought id get a new pump as well since my old one is really worn out. It's a brass pump which has lasted me 20+ yrs but i'm thinking about the plastic trigger pump which would obviously be easier using one hand. Has anyone had a problem with them breaking? I'm ordering from BostonPumpWorks and having a 2 stage monster cylinder custom made. I"m assuming the trigger, like the brass or pretty standard across the board with sellers.

Thanks for any input you can provide and greetings from Atlanta! :)
Attachments
FullSizeRender-1.jpg
bone9605

Re: brass vs trigger pump question

Post by bone9605 »

Just go to your local harbor freight or auto parts store and get brake bleeder pumper....cheaper and more reliable
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Forget those plastic things. They have a weak place at the pivot and always break. Stick with the brass pump from Harbor Freight.
Toledopumper

Post by Toledopumper »

I second both of the other comments to this question. Those plastic triggers break very easy. I broke one in the very first session I used it. I also purchased a single trigger handle from Pumptoy's and received the same model Pittsburgh brake bleeder I could have picked up at Harbor Freight for 1/3 the price. The single trigger works good one handed. But it has such a small cylinder, meaning it draws just a small amount of air with each squeeze. You will notice this if you have been using a brass handle all this time.

I recommend another brass handle pump.
Always looking for a Pump Buddy. Prefer someone local but will travel reasonably.
trickster

Post by trickster »

good advice
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

Somebody once told me to buy the plastic trigger pump from Mity Vac... OMG...what piece of garbage! It was s'posed to be better for water pumping, being plastic and all, but what does that matter if it BREAKS on the very first use?
Plus, something I noted on the Mity vac, you had to squeeze the trigger like 3X to get the same vacuum draw as my cheap (1/2 the price) harbor freight brass and steel hand pump.
I even bought the Mity AT harbor freight...you can bet I'll be exchanging it for two of the brass/steel pumps shortly.

just sayin' word to the wise from a new guy
Pump_my_Nutz

Post by Pump_my_Nutz »

Thanks for all the input! I have a local Harbor Freight and will be getting mine there today!