Finally after a few years of pumping.....

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

Finally after a few years of pumping.....

Post by R00ster »

I've done it! I was bouncing back and forth between 1.75x8 and 2x9 and I finally joined the water blister group!! HIGH FIVE! (Applause) yes!! When I excited out of my 1.75,for what turned into the last session of the day, I have about 5 tiny little blisters on the glans. Now I will be reminded of this pump session for days while they heal in my boxers.
Man, I love pumping!!
metopump

Re: Finally after a few years of pumping.....

Post by metopump »

Man I know what you mean. I've only had a handful of blisters in my 10+ years of pumping none were regretted. The healing wasn't as bad as I thought. I wish there was more talk about blisters.
jaredpumper

Post by jaredpumper »

Know what you mean as well. Had a session today when I packed the 1.75 inch tube in 25 minutes, then the 2 inch tube after another 25, and then went into the 2.25 inch tube...almost packed it (which I have never done) and was experiencing that pumper high feeling when I noticed a blister. Stopped but man what a feeling!!
thickerstill

Post by thickerstill »

I've pulled blisters a few times over the years.
Last time was just a couple weeks ago.
It was such a good pump. It was feeling so good.
I was feeling like just a little more and I'd hit the end.
Attachments
20171002_130213.jpg
20171002_130246.jpg
20171002_130501.jpg
juicy precum pumped swollen clits tits and dicks foreskin labia i just love it all
metopump

Post by metopump »

A couple months ago I caught several. My blisters looked just like your last photo. I had an long overpack session in mind to focus on my head. I looked down and was shocked to see a group of blisters didn't end my session though I had to keep pumping.
peeby

Post by peeby »

I haven’t had a blister for a long time and I’m surprised because it seemed I had them regularly for a while. If I’m doing something right or something different, I don’t know what it would be.

Lay off longer after a blister than previously? Less frantic stroking while in the cylinder or better prep? It’s a puzzler. Heal, damn you! Heal!
steve thomas misfit

Post by steve thomas misfit »

Ah the dreaded blister. A Pumper's worst nightmare. I've had them...some small and one severe and deep. It sucks. Over my 27 years of Pumping and experimentation it's better to NOT pop them, because if you do it's going to rub your clothing and takes longer to heal. For me they usually take about a week to heal. I use neosporin also.
Pumped daddy dick