Clamp&cut to remove frenulum

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

max999

Clamp&cut to remove frenulum

Post by max999 »

It is possible to use "clamp and cut" technique to cut the frenulum? any advice on how to do it? will it be painful?
herrjonny

Re: Clamp&cut to remove frenulum

Post by herrjonny »

hi,

I've read about that several times, but can't remember where. What I do remember is that it worked for those who did it. And if you look at how well it works for meatotmies, why shouldn't it do for the frenulum?
I've partially removed mine by tying, but am also highly intrigued by cutting. So maybe one day I'll do that to the rest of my fren.
I would be glad if you would post some results in case you decide to go for it!
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
max999

Post by max999 »

On another thread i've read that clamping the frenulum is more painful that clamping the glans for meatomy. I've ordered a clamp and surgical scissors, if it's not so painful i'll do it. I'll also post some pics.
max999

Post by max999 »

I received the clamp. I'll do a try in the next days. I hope it will not be too painful, i'll use lidocaine cream to reduce the pain.
If you have some advice about this procedure, please tell me.
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

I describe my method , as I have my frenulum removed. Everyone must of course know what he wants to do himself .
The frenulum prepuce remove ( frenulectomy ) I can only recommend . The advantages are:
1 The foreskin can move backwards , thus has a larger stroke during masturbation possible and the foreskin is more flexible .
2 The penis looks better, because the foreskin can almost unwrinkled pull back .
3 The penis can be kept much better clean.
I have the frenulum with three interventions even completely removed by the following method .
Requirement is to work clean and sterile , wash hands and penis thoroughly and sterilize the surgical site.
First, I have the penis about 5 minutes in ice water dipped , then you will not notice the cut . Today I would use Emla cream. After sterilization of the frenulum I have with sharp scissors ( with a pair of scissors can not slip ) the frenulum in the middle up to the glans ( glans) cut bottom. Today I would use an electrocautery because almost no bleeding occurs because the wound is cauterized .
It bleeds a little , do not panic . Next, I inserted a sterile gauze into the wound and the foreskin closed ( wound glued else) . Then I closed the foreskin with a strip of adhesive plaster and pulled a condom , if still leaking some blood ( which was not the case).
The next morning I carefully opened the foreskin ( the bleeding had already stopped ) urinates and inserted a new gauze after repeated disinfecting the wound and closed the foreskin back . But that's how I said adhesive pad can easily open for urination . After one week the wound had already healed so well that I could masturbate resist careful. Incidentally, the pain kept within limits is easy to bear .
After a few months , after the wound had healed well , I have only the rest of the frenulum on the Glansunterseite , and after that was healed well, also located on the inside of the foreskin by the same method . In the end I cut out a triangle , so to speak . With the result, I am very satisfied. The procedure is now 50 years ago , so I think I can tell.
Incidentally, I have never had a problem , and I am still very happy with the result . Emotional loss I can not tell .
:)
Attachments
SDC10476a.jpg
SDC10476a.jpg (28.4 KiB) Viewed 8449 times
SDC10447a.jpg
SDC10447a.jpg (43.53 KiB) Viewed 8449 times
Solo Masturbant :D
max999

Post by max999 »

Lexi, thanks for your answes, so you didn't use a clamp, but only water ice to "anaesthetize" the frenulum, and then you cut with scissor.
Did you really don't feel any pain during the cut?
I'd prefer to clamp to reduce bleeding, maybe i can anaesthetize with water ice and then do the clamp.
waterwagon

Post by waterwagon »

I posted a method that is pretty Much painless on this Forum Back in 2010 ....seems kinda Funny that things make the same loop years later?? Clamping and cutting is fast and pretty moderate in pain ...IF DIRECTIONS ARE FOLLOWED...! I Subincised My cock using the same Method many years ago...! Doubt the passing of time has changed the Issues? Jay aka "Waterwagon" on Many sites ..in Homosassa, Fl.
Attachments
silicone Cock and sack
silicone Cock and sack
Lexi

Post by Lexi »

The pain is really no problem, just use EMLA cream. I have now learned from another masturbation that it is better to cut the frenulum first on the glans because one cuts fewer nerve tissues. Usually, the Frenulum is cut through in the middle and then removed the remains of the glans inside and the foreskin later, I can not try that because my Frenulum has long gone. :)
Solo Masturbant :D
max999

Post by max999 »

Lexi wrote: Sun May 14, 2017 6:57 pm The pain is really no problem, just use EMLA cream. I have now learned from another masturbation that it is better to cut the frenulum first on the glans because one cuts fewer nerve tissues. Usually, the Frenulum is cut through in the middle and then removed the remains of the glans inside and the foreskin later, I can not try that because my Frenulum has long gone. :)
EMLA is not so effective, i tried it when I used the frenulum tie technique. The surface of the skin is less sensitive but for example piercing the frenulum with a needle is somewhat painful. Probaly i also have low pain tolerance, here on the forum I see many people doing extraordinary things and I have difficulties in a relatively simple task like cutting the frenulum.
Maybe i can use ice+EMLA. Cold seems really effective in reducing pain, for example sometimes i stayed outdoors for many time in winter, and when i come back home i washed hands with very hot water and it's not painful, if I do the same thing with not-cold hands it's painful.
max999

Post by max999 »

Yesterday I tried to clamp, following the instruction of waterwagon (see this post: viewtopic.php?f=3&t=2671&hilit=frenulum ... 45#p181851).
I can confirm that clamping, if done really slowly, it's not painful.
The calmped tissue was white and thin. Unfortunately at the moment of cutting i was really scared and i didn't cut it. If you don't cut almost immediately (1-2 min after removing the clamp) the blood will come back into the clamped part, and in a few minutes it will return in its normal form. So be sure to cut it immediately, don't lose time.
I'm angry with myself to not having cut it, but i'm also happy that this method seems working.
I'll try it again soon, i hope next time i'll be more "mentally ready" to do the cut.