Large two Stage

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

neonpumper

Large two Stage

Post by neonpumper »

The 3.5 opening on the monster SR is becoming too small on my groin. Anybody know where I can get a two stage with a 6" opening?
pipefitterdom

Re: Large two Stage

Post by pipefitterdom »

You are HUGE!
I solved that problem like this...

Curtail pumping until you are small enough to comfortably fit into a straight 4" tube or a Jr. Don't use so much suction that it hurts. They will pull you straight down and the lower hang will be permanent, so you could just borrow one. When you go back in the sr hanging deeper, they will become more bulbous and not strain so much against the opening.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

It was not pumping that caused the problem. I didn't pump for 4 months and when I got back in the tube my groin had lost hang, I have large hydrocele's on both sides that cause my groin to be fat, by loosing hang now it's a hard fit in the tube.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

neonpumper wrote:It was not pumping that caused the problem. I didn't pump for 4 months and when I got back in the tube my groin had lost hang, I have large hydrocele's on both sides that cause my groin to be fat, by loosing hang now it's a hard fit in the tube.
Oh. I never knew you could get a hydrocele anywhere but the balls.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

They are pushing on the groin.
rojogan

Post by rojogan »

I've got a large 2 stage that I'd sell you for $175. That's what I paid for it. It has a 4" opening, 1½" neck length, 6½" diameter main chamber, 10" length. My favorite tube is my monster sr. I get pretty big and this 2 stage is perfect for me. It's been used maybe 4 times 'cause I bought my monster right after I got my 2 stage. PM me if you're interested.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Thanks, but I'm looking for a 6" opening, I did find a 5" opening 2 stage that I may try.
one2pump

Post by one2pump »

yes, my recommendation is that a 5" opening is actually pushing the limit as the larger the opening the more of the pubic area gets sucked into the tube. between pumping, weight gain and pelvic surgery, my pubis now protrudes nearly further than my bulge when not pumped. it is not pretty in anything relatively tight and forget anything but board shorts for swimming. take the prior advice and try to limit the opening size by perhaps wearing some silicone rings etc more often.