DIY Circumcision

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Diycirc

DIY Circumcision

Post by Diycirc »

I guess I’ve always wanted to be circumcised from a lad – when at school I noticed the very few who were. In the UK, from my experience, not that many males are circumcised.
Recently I’ve noticed that my penis has been a bit smelly and no matter how much I washed and cleaned the smell remained. Where the inner foreskin meets the outer I’d developed a rough skin which itched, flaked and probably smelled. I decided to look at the internet to see what could be done.
I saw some joke circumcisions but saw the Prepex website; it looked the business. Unfortunately you can’t buy the kit but you can make it!
First measure the diameter of your sulcus (that’s the groove running around the penis just below the glans) using a wire loop mine was 30mm – so now I had to look for a grooved ring with an inside diameter of 30mm. In the end I used the top of a Hellmanns salad dressing container it’s made from polycarbonate so it’s pretty strong and, importantly, inert.
The rubber ring didn’t present a problem – used a 20mm rubber ring.
The difficult bit was the guide to hold the ring in an expanded fashion so it could be placed over the polycarbonate grooved ring. In the end I used a steel ring with 4 pins in it. The 4 pins form a square such that the square locates around the outside of the polycarbonate grooved ring – this was 33mm.
Last Wednesday I decided to do the deed. Using some Anbesol anaesthetic and antiseptic to clean and numb I put the polycarbonate grooved ring in place and slipped over the rubber ring – there’s a video on the Prepex site showing what to do. I probably should have used the Emla cream they recommend because while it wasn’t really painful it was uncomfortable for about 4 hours afterwards. By this time the trapped foreskin was numb but the colour hadn’t changed. I used a cotton bud with Anbesol on it to dampen done any discomfort.
Had a couple of sleepless bouts on Wednesday and Thursday night but that could have been alcohol  - Friday was fine all day – the trapped portion had started to change colour.
It’s now Saturday – the trapped foreskin has turned black but the skin below the band had swollen a bit – so I applied some Ibuprofen cream seems to be working – there’s a slight tenderness but generally no pain.
I planned to remove the necrotised tissue next Thursday – that’s one day longer than the Prepex people recommend but the timing fits better.
In fact I removed the necrotised tissue on the Tuesday – there was some puss forming which I cleaned with antiseptic fluid – antiseptic wipes are invaluable.
The necrotised tissue had dried to the consistency of leather and was quite difficult but painless to cut through. Once cleaned up I was left with a low and tight circumcision. After about 2-3 weeks any necrotised tissue had fallen away and I was left with a fully and neatly circumcised penis.
Now some three months on and what’s it like?
I regret not having done this before – now the glans are exposed I’m normally in a semi-aroused state most of the time. There’s no longer any itching and smell and I’ve not noticed any reduction in sensitivity – rather the opposite – all in all a good job done.
stefan1962

Re: DIY Circumcision

Post by stefan1962 »

Yeah, i have circ myself 10 years ago with clamp... First i was shocked by the result, a few weeks later it was a good result..do you let us see your result?
Attachments
Schnittlinie Beschneidung.jpg
P1010082.jpg
P1010081.jpg
herrjonny

Post by herrjonny »

Hey,

sounds pretty exciting! I've thought about doing that myself quite a lot. Unfortunately I couldn't really find any experiences on the internet so far, neither pictures. Could you upload some to show me some results? I seriously think about doing it, but would like to have some pics first.
Mods: DIY fren removal, 00g DIY deepish PA, high&tight circ (feb 2018), PPP removal (mar 2020), full meatotomy (jun 2020), radical low&tight recirc (Jan 2021), 6g RPA (Feb 2022)
Next: subincision
PM me!
max999

Post by max999 »

Do you think a similar technique can be used to cut the frenulum?
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...some weeks later...
Attachments
P1010090.jpg
P1010125.jpg
P1010122.jpg
kalahari.

Post by kalahari. »

That looks like a very neat job. I've always been split two ways between having a foreskin and not having a foreskin. On the one hand I take great delight in stretching my foreskin so that it overlaps the end of my helmet, even when I am erect. On the other, I punish it by having multiple piercings which I must admit do feel nice when pleasuring myself. But underneath it all, I've had a secret yearning to be circumcised - and have fantasies about having it done against my will by a very strong and determined woman!
K
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

I’ve decided to go ahead and give myself a circumcision. I can’t get the time off or work into my schedule the time needed to see a circumcision clinic. When I checked into them, the lead time was months out and I can’t work them into my work.
I’m going to use a metal ring behind my glans and a castration band to cut off the circulation to the excess foreskin that I’ll fold over the metal ring.
I had a circumcision by a urologist 10 years ago due to phimosis but he only took off the phimosic ring off and left me with a partial circumcision that looks like a normal foreskin. I’ll post pictures of the process and describe day to day progress.
Picture of my penis normally, with foreskin partially covering the glans.
Picture of my penis normally, with foreskin partially covering the glans.
Attachments
What he looks like with the foreskin pulled back
What he looks like with the foreskin pulled back
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

First step is to find a proper ring to use for the circumcision. I have several glans rings so finding the correct size was easier. I’ve worn a 3/4in glans ring that I’ve been able to keep on without the foreskin pushing it back over the glans, and is large enough that nocturnal erections are ok. A ring is not suitable for the circumcision so I had to find a ring wide enough for the band to stay on. I found a bushing that was the correct size but too long. I cut it down and smoothed out the edges. I didn’t do this, but I suggest that you wear it 24/7 for a couple of days to see if you can wear it during the time needed for the circumcision.
Attachments
Circumcision ring with groove cut into middle.
Circumcision ring with groove cut into middle.
Circumcision ring
Circumcision ring
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Time to start. I slipped the ring over the head of my penis and rolled the foreskin over the ring. I placed the elastor band over the ring and released the band. It slipped right into the grove on the ring. Pain for the initial 6 hours. Used Emma cream and 2 Motrin pills to control the pain. Fitful night trying to sleep.
Attachments
Day 1
Day 1
Day 1
Day 1
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Day 2 - Small amount of swelling. No feeling in the foreskin. No pain. Thought the cut off part would be blue as when I have my balls banded they are blue within 30 minutes. Patience, will wait and see.
Attachments
Day 2
Day 2
Day 2
Day 2
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Any progress?
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

I didn’t think anyone was continuing to follow my progress. So I’ll go on. Day 3 - Swelling is larger. Skin is turning a bit more blue hue to it. The edges of the clamped off foreskin are turning color more.
Attachments
Day 3
Day 3
Day 3
Day 3
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Day 4 - More blue in the clamped area. The edges are turning darker, some are black. Skin is definitely starting to necrosis. Progressing as I thought it would but a couple of days later.
Attachments
Day 4
Day 4
Day 4
Day 4
Splitglans

Post by Splitglans »

Day 5 - Darker in the cut off area. More pain especially at night when erections occur. Penis is swollen sometimes. Peeing is difficult when swollen as urine is not completely emptied. The sub incision doesn’t let urine get out but it has to work it’s way around the ring and through the split glans. Can’t wait until I can cut off the clamped foreskin. I wonder what the head will look like after having a ring around it for a week.
Attachments
Day 5
Day 5
Day 5
Day 5
Day 5
Day 5
wezebeusch

Post by wezebeusch »

Final cut is coming soon. Try to pee through plug. You made a very brave decision.