3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

pumpernackel

Re: 3", 3.25", 3.5", and 4" tubes ONLY COCK pg. 67

Post by pumpernackel »

Hi Prelude,

are you still active? Haven't read and seen nothing from you lately, are you getting closer to your goal?

Cheers

pumpernackel
herman67

Post by herman67 »

We all miss your videos Prelude.
pumpedkilgen

Post by pumpedkilgen »

Damn! Prelude99, you are amazing! Can't get enough of your monster dick pics! I'm new to all this and your posts are really inspiring and informative. Incredible!
trickster

Re: GIRTHING OUT MY TUBES 9/17 (pg. 24)

Post by trickster »

prelude99 wrote: Fri Sep 18, 2015 9:43 pm
pumpernackel wrote:Hi Prelude,

as it seems, you have found the philosopher’s stone concerning pumping and growing. And now I need your help.
How often and in which dosages your supplements are suitable for individual “therapy”. And last but not least
where do I get those and any health issues?

cheers
pumpernackel

PS: You know how to make your readers really hot, when you write I've to get my tubes and pump.
I wish i would grow in your speed like in your latest pix.
Any pix/videos because I’m so curious about your latest size or did you already get stuck in your 4”/5” bucket?
Which pumping videos do you suggest except your own?
I don't measure out the supplements I take anymore I just take what's comfortable for me in my trials. More or less I try to consume 6000-10,000mg of arginine, a nitric oxide booster, test booster, maca, and tribulus when I'm not cycling off. I apologize for not having more specifics but it's become second nature to me and the amounts I consume are based on the pill. I take them roughly every other day ( pumping days) and it keeps me ready to rock all day long. Semis all day and precumming just from walking around with a heavy cock.

Health issues only happen when not enough water or food is taken in. Could cause light headedness, blurred vision from the mucus production increase so eye drops will help that, flushing, and maybe a stomach ache. But if you eat and drink plenty you may only experience the positives! Big bone, dripping and ready to perform and release volume!

Glad you like how I write man and the speed at which I grow in tube! The videos will be coming soon so be ready for those. Also my latest size has been regulated and I'm about to start using my 4" regularly. Have been growing and packing my 3.5 easily and quickly so getting to the point where the 4" is comfortable and will be girth packed!

As for other pumpers videos to watch...... it's tough to say because I do generic searches and tend to encounter problems finding anything worth while. By the time I've searched and gotten frustrated I just go to my drop box and watch older videos of mine. This typically drives me beyond the size I'm watching in the video!

New pics and videos to come and I'll try to get more specific information for you later on Bud.
thanks for tips on supplements! :wink:
DirtyBeaver

Post by DirtyBeaver »

I will start following this post but seems you haven't heard any news from you. have an update for 2017? just imagining what it looks right now
FullExtend
damien

Post by damien »

Hey Prelude, just caught up with some of your vids. That pumped pre-cum (I'm a pre-cum fanatic) is magic. Seeing your beautiful massive black cock squirting out that awesome amount of pre-cum, and then finishing off with shouting your load of white cum is the best ever. Love it, Thanks heaps.
damien

Post by damien »

Love watching that white cum out of the black cock. :twisted:
Ohmygoodness

Post by Ohmygoodness »

Hi Prelude...NYC pumper here... Your Magnificent Monster Cock simply inspires me !
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

damien wrote: Tue Aug 22, 2017 1:21 pm Hey Prelude, just caught up with some of your vids. That pumped pre-cum (I'm a pre-cum fanatic) is magic. Seeing your beautiful massive black cock squirting out that awesome amount of pre-cum, and then finishing off with shouting your load of white cum is the best ever. Love it, Thanks heaps.
Thanks Damien! Seems the loads is what gets you going. I'll have to bring more to the table!
Biggest cock only pumping!
10"+ X 13.5"+ MegaHUGE is my way, anything less is just HUGE, lol!
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

Ohmygoodness wrote: Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:11 pm Hi Prelude...NYC pumper here... Your Magnificent Monster Cock simply inspires me !
Best words I could ever hear! Very happy to continue to drive size and wet spots in pants Lol.
GTOK

Re: 15" GIRTH Quest (pg. 30 RECORD BREAKING)

Post by GTOK »

prelude99 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:00 am Wanted to also share my explosive moment of cumming when I felt beyond worked up! The meat was wild and ready to blow. It was not pumped but may look that way because my skin is getting very thick!

BIG MEAT BLOWING UP

Here is the video of said load!
I never get tired of this ... wow ...
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond
prelude99

Post by prelude99 »

GTOK wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 4:17 am
prelude99 wrote: Mon Dec 14, 2015 11:00 am Wanted to also share my explosive moment of cumming when I felt beyond worked up! The meat was wild and ready to blow. It was not pumped but may look that way because my skin is getting very thick!

BIG MEAT BLOWING UP

Here is the video of said load!
I never get tired of this ... wow ...
Rolling through the archives I see. It's one that tends to pop up from time to time. I've spotted it on a couple sites with almost a few hundred thousand views. It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

If they only knew about this forum....
fatboner

Post by fatboner »

Love watchin you jack a hot big load out of your awesome monster meat. This ones another keeper! Thanks your fan Fatboner.
BlkPumper

Post by BlkPumper »

prelude99 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am
It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

lol- Yeah I've seen my stuff elsewhere -places I've never posted- don't want those types in this forum- is that selfish?
GTOK

Post by GTOK »

BlkPumper wrote: Mon Mar 12, 2018 1:54 pm
prelude99 wrote: Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:35 am
It's crazy when someone else posts your stuff and disappears. People flock to the material as if it were gonna vanish.

lol- Yeah I've seen my stuff elsewhere -places I've never posted- don't want those types in this forum- is that selfish?
Selfish ... and justified. I don’t want them here either.
Follow me on Twitter @iLogPE
Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.5 MEG ---> Goal: 9x7 and beyond