Hydrocele uk?

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

athlo

Hydrocele uk?

Post by athlo »

Hi

im looking for a guy in the uk that has naturally huge balls or even better a hydrocele. It really turns me on

looking for cam chat or meet.

Private message you, you wont be dissapointed.

me: slim, toned student, 25, male
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
zakkke

Re: Hydrocele uk?

Post by zakkke »

Hi there,

I am a Swedish long-term pumper with nice huge testicles and well developed groin I go to London every year and would like to become friends so we can communicate irl on hour like of growing hydroceles. I am a precisely retired university teacher.

Hugs

Jan
series

Post by series »

Anyone with a hydrocele would be well advised to see a doctor/surgeon and get it sorted.
athlo

Post by athlo »

series wrote:Anyone with a hydrocele would be well advised to see a doctor/surgeon and get it sorted.
Not really it's just harmless fluid. Every time u pump you are in effect creating a temporary one.
Young guy, part time modal, student, love big balls. hopefully will find someone on here. pics on request.
PolandN2O

Post by PolandN2O »

xxx
Last edited by PolandN2O on Wed Sep 09, 2020 1:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
neonpumper

Post by neonpumper »

Anyone with a hydrocele would be well advised to see a doctor/surgeon and get it sorted.
Not true my Doctor saw mine and said it was harmless.