meatotomy

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

How long should it be?

Poll ended at Mon Jul 13, 2015 6:00 am

half an inch total
9%
3/4 of an inch total
12%
an inch total
20%
a full meatotomy
58%

Total votes: 65

Dude19

Re: meatotomy

Post by Dude19 »

It's been a while and I don't have much time to go in to detail on what I have been doing since my last update. So here is a summary of what I have done and got. First I have gotten some silicone urethral sounds that are very long and large. I have also gotten a set of hegar sounds that are 8in long. Both of them are very fun to play with. I have also found the limit of the size I can put in and I am somewhat amazed at it.

As far as my meatotomy it is very nice and large yet if I look at it with it closed it looks normal its when it is open when you can tell that it was not that way from the beginning. I like it more when it is open because it shows me what I have accomplished so far. I still plan on opening it up some more on the bottom and the top. I would like to have my glans split in half at some point. And later remove the glans to the point where there is not much holding them on anymore. And a few piercings maybe if I am up for it a transcrotul piercing. I don't know why but all of a sudden I want to have one of them even tho I know how difficult it is to have done I think it would be amazing to have such a piercing.

As for others mods that take time I have a few in mind like I would love to have a foreskin stretched to the point where when I am erect there is still some overhang. And once that is done I would like to narrow the end of it so it can't roll back on its own or at all. I would also like to permanently remove all the hair on it and around it. I love the look and feel of it being completely smooth.

Some mods I have thought about that I like but I can't see myself doing would be a urethral reroute, shaft removal, pearling or beading, and penis split. Some of these like the urethral reroute I can't see myself having done is because I would like to be able to have a penis that can still function the way it was suppose to function. Other ones like the penis splitting is because I would have to trust the skill of someone else to get it right. The pearling and beading are under this list because it would involve the permanent placement of something on my that once healed can not be moved or removed easily.

Here is a picture I have found of a transscrotal piercing.
image.jpeg
Be careful when trying new things. :D
stefan1962

Post by stefan1962 »

...yeah very nice pic...
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

I have a few days off work coming up. I plan on doing some more cutting during that time. I will most likely cut down the underside. And maybe if I feel up to it I will cut the upper side too. I way to open it up enough to first a larger sound in.
Expect some more postings soon on it. They should have some photos to go with them. I will let you know what I do for cutting after the cutting.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

James20

Post by James20 »

Dude19 wrote:I have a few days off work coming up. I plan on doing some more cutting during that time. I will most likely cut down the underside. And maybe if I feel up to it I will cut the upper side too. I way to open it up enough to first a larger sound in.
Expect some more postings soon on it. They should have some photos to go with them. I will let you know what I do for cutting after the cutting.
Did you end up cutting more?
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

My meato so far ;)
Attachments
IMG_9286.JPG
IMG_9284.JPG
IMG_9290.JPG
Nikolay13

Post by Nikolay13 »

fist_m, looks amazing!
You can post a video of the cutting process?
As visual help for followers!
fist_m

Post by fist_m »

I dont have any vid :/
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

So I waited a bite longer and cut some last week. I didn't get a before picture but I did get a couple of pictures of clamping taken. This time I clamped for 2 hours once I had the clamps fully clamped. The sensation of the cutting brought back memories from the first couple of time I clamped and cut. I wanted to just keep cutting but I only clamped so far. I will take pictures once it is fully healed. I am trying to keep it open so it doesn't heal back up some again. The last time I cut I also cut slightly past the glans but I didn't keep it open enough and it healed up at the base of the glans. So I had to recut it past the glans and hopefully this time it stay that way. I do plan on cutting horizontally at base of the glans to open it up some.
One thing I have noticed with this latest cut is that when you go peen the first second is a mess and then as long as you have good pressure coming out its easy to aim then it starts to drip down. A little bonus I have noticed also to do with peeing is that since it is open more on the bottom side the glans have less pee drips on it when you are down.
If anyone has suggestions on how to cut it horizontally please feel free to let me know. I gratefully appreciate it.
Know here is the pictures
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hej Dude

You are progressing. You want to go horizontal at the bottom of your penishead. I did that. Look at the Picture if it is what you want.

https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/imag ... K_mssMwmAh

Streach your penishead upward and the skin connecting you penishead downward and you clamp and cut a Little at a time of the skin just below your penishead. So it is balanced on both sides of the opening. It hurts but does not blead, - its just skin. And it heals with no problem, - just keep it clean. And suddenly you have a sculpture of a penishead with a meatotomy and the open peehole at the buttom. When a woman or a doctor asks me how it come, I just say it is a hypo from the beginning.

Good luck. Show us how you are progressing.

Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Yes that is what I want it to look like nice big open hole at the bottom. I am very happy with the results so far and have already gone back to freeballing. I haven't really given a thought to what I would say to a doctor when asked about it mostly because I plan on restoring my foreskin enough to cover my glans in the end. My original intention was to only open it up a little bite but once I tried it the first time I fell in love with the sensastion of cutting and how easy it was to do I just couldn't stop myself from continuing it on. Then I was going to restore my foreskin and get some piercings. I will continue to update you guys on further progress.
Peter Borges

Post by Peter Borges »

Hey Dude.

You can see the result of my cutting just to the buttom of my penishead. No scars, just sculpturing my penis by removing the connection of skin between my penisshaft and my penishead.

https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-bEyuJ3axyv4/ ... 328-06.JPG

and

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/imag ... aFi4EynlSH

Good luck.

Peter Borges
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

Thanks Peter. I will consider it never time I cut.
lorik199

Post by lorik199 »

Post some pictures anterior healing
Dude19

Post by Dude19 »

First sorry no pictures. It has healed up very nicely and has not given me any problems.
As far as any further mods I have in mind they all have been put on the back burner for the time being. For the past few months I have been so busy with work and other things that basically I haven't done any thing really with my penis other than picking up a device to permanently remove hair and readying the instructions.
I do plan on doing something soon but don't count on it.