More time IN the pump

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Huge4Me

More time IN the pump

Post by Huge4Me »

I've been experimenting with much more time in the pump and much less time out. I am currently pumping 28 minutes in the pump and only 2 out. I've done this for about two weeks now with improved results and no problems. I pump at low pressure and try to get in multiple sessions nearly every day. And when I have time I pump marathons of up to 7 or 8 hours using the 28 in 2 out formula. So my cock gets a lot of time in the pump; any problems would probably have surfaced by now. BUT. I'D LIKE TO KNOW IF ANYONE ELSE HAS BEEN FOLLOWING A SIMILAR SCHEDULE...AND HOW THAT HAS BEEN WORKING OUT FOR THEM.

KEEP PUMPING. GET FREAKING HUGE. LOVE EVERY MINUTE OF IT.
avdpumper

Re: More time IN the pump

Post by avdpumper »

i too follow a similar routine of more time in and very little out. i will start with 30mins and work up to 1 1/2 hrs. i keep my pressure around 5hg/-16kpa. my normal times vary but i try for 6-8hrs, longest has been 16hr with a few hour breaks in there. only thing i have seen is i do get some blood spots on top of shaft next to the rubber seal. but i have tried few mins in and out, very low pressure, no seal, even with water and i get them no matter what i try. they go away buy the next day.
Attachments
17093989_10208280553393758_434291507_n.jpg
17092191_10208280569954172_602790133_n.jpg
Huge4Me

Re: More time IN the pump

Post by Huge4Me »

Just to update my experiment with more time in the pump. I used to pump roughly 30 minutes in the pump and wait 20 to 30 before going back in. I have switched to 30 in and only 2 minutes out. I have had no ill effects...and...I am getting much bigger much sooner. At this moment I am in my seventh 30 minute session with one hour long break for lunch...and only two minutes between sessions other than that. My plan for today, in addition to four sessions this morning, is to pump from 1pm until 6pm using my 30/2 schedule. This will give me nine sessions in the pump for a total of 4.5 hours of pumping. This gives me much more time in the pump than the way I used to do it.

If anyone else pumps this way...or decides to give my 30/2 schedule a try, I'd appreciate your sharing your experience with me and with the rest of the guys on the site.

PUMP PROUDLY. PUMP AS MUCH AS YOU CAN. GET REALLY FREAKIN' HUGE.