I'm addicted to ball pumping

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

R00ster

I'm addicted to ball pumping

Post by R00ster »

Like it says. I've tried to get away from my tube for a few days and, today I found myself back in the jar. Loving the full heavy hang
Huge4Me

Re: I'm addicted to ball pumping

Post by Huge4Me »

I don't ever want to stop pumping up huge. But can it really be called an addiction? Don't addictions have to have a downside? But I know exactly what you mean. And the best part is, year after year, some guy proves we can all get at least a little bigger. And then more and more of us give it a try...and man what amazing results. When I've been able to pump several hours a day for two or three days in a row, I find myself pumped up to sizes I never even dreamed possible a decade ago.
ahab

Post by ahab »

I am in the process of moving to a new city so I have not pumped for a month or more. Looks like it will be the end of March before I get back to it. Yes it is addicting so much so that my girlfriend has made comments about missing playing with a bigger bag. She likes to lick and suck on them. She noticed this morning that they swelled up while she was busy this morning. She is looking forward to the and of March. I am also on some super blood thinners right now so I have to really watch the pressure. :)
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

My wife will, on occasion, rub and squeeze my full sac. Says it's like squeezing a stress ball. Works for me
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

Spent an hour and a half in my gallon jar today, pumped up fast. I'll be getting back in it later. Seems I'm filling in nicely today
Huge4Me

Post by Huge4Me »

I'm imagining your pumped up balls and holding my happy cock in my hand.
luv2pump

Post by luv2pump »

For sure. Such a good feeling to have huge heavy hangers. Wife loves them. Ive posted before if anyone wants to check my prev post about wife doms my balls.
Its our main focus during sex anymore. I'll get a good 40 mins pre-pumping while she take her time in washroom. Once shes in bed she'll take control of hand pump & pump me till I MOAN & squirm while I lick her body & she makes her clitty buzz with her vibe.
Sometimes after an hour I'll start to remove tube, but she'll say "I want to pump you more" DAMN,,how can I refuse that. I adventualy ask her "may I change tubes now"?
If yes, I'll don my 2.5" x 9" penis only tube and strap my ball sack. At that point she'll SQUEEZE, SLAP & SUCK my balls which drives me CRAZY. I'm totally at her mersey & agree to her commands such as "you'll do such & such for me today, or you needed to be put in your place after complaining last night".
She wants me to PACK my tube and stay in it while she DOMS my balls and when her pussy is ready to get fucked she'll ask "its it big enough yet". AT this point she instructs me to get my ball leash which is a stretchy workout strap with a handle at one end and I looped the other end to tightly encircle my ball sack. She controls my thrusting speed by the leash and tells me when to cum.
Yes, cock & ball pumping changed and enhanced our 30 + year sex life. Would love to read anyone elses similiar experiences.
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

ahab wrote: Wed Mar 01, 2017 6:25 am I am in the process of moving to a new city so I have not pumped for a month or more. Looks like it will be the end of March before I get back to it. Yes it is addicting so much so that my girlfriend has made comments about missing playing with a bigger bag. She likes to lick and suck on them. She noticed this morning that they swelled up while she was busy this morning. She is looking forward to the and of March. I am also on some super blood thinners right now so I have to really watch the pressure. :)
Have you gotten back into the large sac