[vid of me] Anyone try bladder filling?Bladder injections?

Body piercing and modification discussion.

Moderator: bigray57

Apollo061

[vid of me] Anyone try bladder filling?Bladder injections?

Post by Apollo061 »

Be seen a few videos on xtube of guys filling their bladders with fake cum and pissing it all out this
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/Extreme-Big-Cum-539445
I decided to try myself with baby oil, the feeling is fucking amazing, feeling the liquid being pumped into your bladder and the pressure it creates is hot as hell. I usually use a pretty large syringe and I have to pinch my cock shut inbettween filling, then you just relax and let it flow out, I've gotten as much as a full bottle of massage oil in me. anyone els have videos or experience with this sort of thing?
Here's my xtube video, you can see me doing a bit of filling here, not as much as I usually do. Also sounding!
http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/soundi ... t-28292061
James20

Re: [vid of me] Anyone try bladder filling?Bladder injection

Post by James20 »

Are you forcing air into your cock in that second video? You know that can kill you right?
elsimate

Post by elsimate »

I have filled my bladder a few times with warm water, the water I used was boiled, and left to cool, I used a 2 liter enema bag, hung it up quite high, filled it with 2 litres of warm water, the other end I put the tube about 3 inches long down my cock, put a tight cock ring on, just behind the head so the tube could not fall out, sat back and slowly opened the valve and let it start to flow down my cock and into my bladder.

I could feel the warm water “not hot” filling my cock and slowly going into my bladder, my body wanted to start to pee so the water stopped flowing in, I waited for the feeling to passes, and more water started to flow in, you can really feel it, then you so need to pee, and do as you see the water rise in the bag, then the feeling passes , the water and pee starts to flow back in again.
I sat there for about half an hour as it goes back and forth, I took in 1.5 litres into my cock and bladder.
After a bit, with a full cock and bladder, I then took the tube out of my cock but left the tight cock ring on, little come out due to the ring , I then played a little, each time as I did, drops of water and pee would come out, it was like milking it out bit at a time.
It was a great feeling and I had a lot of fun.
I think I must do some more soon as I am writing this . :D E
jddill

Post by jddill »

James20 wrote:Are you forcing air into your cock in that second video? You know that can kill you right?
This website is full of things that can if you do it too much or too hard.
Evythyme

Post by Evythyme »

I tried a bladder enema, I'll stick with my ass, lol.
jddill

Post by jddill »

elsimate wrote:I have filled my bladder a few times with warm water, the water I used was boiled, and left to cool, I used a 2 liter enema bag, hung it up quite high, filled it with 2 litres of warm water, the other end I put the tube about 3 inches long down my cock, put a tight cock ring on, just behind the head so the tube could not fall out, sat back and slowly opened the valve and let it start to flow down my cock and into my bladder.

I could feel the warm water “not hot” filling my cock and slowly going into my bladder, my body wanted to start to pee so the water stopped flowing in, I waited for the feeling to passes, and more water started to flow in, you can really feel it, then you so need to pee, and do as you see the water rise in the bag, then the feeling passes , the water and pee starts to flow back in again.
I sat there for about half an hour as it goes back and forth, I took in 1.5 litres into my cock and bladder.
After a bit, with a full cock and bladder, I then took the tube out of my cock but left the tight cock ring on, little come out due to the ring , I then played a little, each time as I did, drops of water and pee would come out, it was like milking it out bit at a time.
It was a great feeling and I had a lot of fun.
I think I must do some more soon as I am writing this . :D E
That's sound amazing.
soundsgreat87

Post by soundsgreat87 »

I did actually do this twice with sterilized water like elsimate did! Never had any ill effects but definitely something to be very very careful about and not do unless you have a good health plan.

I filled a sterilized squirt bottle (actually a nasal flush bottle) with the sterilized water, and squirted it up there... the feeling of the water flowing backwards into the bladder is amazing. Feels like you're taking the most satisfying piss. Then of course the shaky, sweaty, prostate-sqeezing feeling of a full bladder you usually only get from not pissing for a while.

I'd do it again in a heartbeat once I get some good health insurance, haha.
pavelk

Post by pavelk »

Looks great. What is that fake cum made of? Interesting...