Newbie and LOVING it

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

mimirshead

Newbie and LOVING it

Post by mimirshead »

I just started pumping this week... so incredible.
It's something I wanted to do for years really, but only finally told my boyfriend (of 8 years) about it last weekend. We aren't super kinky but he loves playing with my balls as it is so I figured he might be into it.
I got my Long Johnny cylinder and pump from Pumptoys this week and I've already use it twice. It feels amazing and the boyfriend loves all the meat he gets to play with. I'm trying to start slow and easy but it's difficult. :-). So far so good though. I tried wet pumping today which was amazing... I kept the pressure low (3-4 in Hg) but I couldn't stop... I was in there about 90 min total in 15-to-20 minute intervals. My balls started about 8.5in around and grew to 12in. It's incredible holding all that. My boyfriend came back to my huge package and we dove in and had an amazing time.

Here are some photos from today:
The boyfriend's view...
The boyfriend's view...
Wet pumping hanging out in the tub
Wet pumping hanging out in the tub
First, thanks to the regulars here because I got a lot of good info from this site, Tiger's guide... it really helped.
I am really into pumping my balls, less interested in cock actually. So I was really happy with my big pumped balls after this session. The wet pumping got incredible results.
I have trouble getting a good seal, especially good enough to hold the cylinder on with water... any tips on that or is that just how it goes? I'm shaved, but also lean so there's not a lot of 'padding' on my body. Also the pressure feels easier in water but I still kept it at 4in Hg max... do you think I can go up from that? I would say no rush but uhmmm of course I want more... :-)

Thanks again for any tips for this newbie...
TurgidMeatWand

Re: Newbie and LOVING it

Post by TurgidMeatWand »

putting vaseline on your pubes and all around the area surrounding your balls will give you a good seal but will probably need a through wiping before your man starts playing with you. A bit of vaseline all around the inside of the rim of the ring will also help with the seal.

As for pumping only the balls and not the cock. Get some latex tape and a few jelly cock rings. Wrap the latex tape around the base of just your cock wrap up and around to just underneath your glans and then back down to the base, secure in place with the jelly cock rings. You'll have to experiment with what is and isn't too tight but most of your cock will be much less pumped in relation to your nuts.

you can get latex tape here.
http://www.forttroff.com/product/61780_ ... _PACK.html

You get a lot of tape and you can wipe it off and reuse it, plus you can do other fun stuff it with all the tape they give you.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

Thanks for the reply, TurgidMeatWand.

The day after my water pump, I developed some dark skin especially on my balls. No associated pain. I think I just overdid the pressure for part of that pump session.
It's been a few days and I'm using Arnica gel but the skin of my balls has a dark patch still. Of course I really wanna try pumping again but also know I need to take care of myself. Any advice?
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

I have a dark patch around the bottom of my whole sac. Where it's being drawn into the jar.... maybe less pressure and more breaks will keep the discoloration down
tennsteven

Post by tennsteven »

Why don't you get your guy into pumping--Could be exciting.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

tennsteven wrote:Why don't you get your guy into pumping--Could be exciting.
Totally... I tend to be the one who tries things out but I'm hoping he'll get into it too. ;-)
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

R00ster wrote:I have a dark patch around the bottom of my whole sac. Where it's being drawn into the jar.... maybe less pressure and more breaks will keep the discoloration down
Yeah for me it's the bottom part of my sac too... I think it catches the brunt of the pressure. Less pressure and more breaks with massage for sure. Do you pump anyway or wait for any discoloration (bruising) to go away completely?
R00ster

Post by R00ster »

mimirshead wrote:
R00ster wrote:I have a dark patch around the bottom of my whole sac. Where it's being drawn into the jar.... maybe less pressure and more breaks will keep the discoloration down
Yeah for me it's the bottom part of my sac too... I think it catches the brunt of the pressure. Less pressure and more breaks with massage for sure. Do you pump anyway or wait for any discoloration (bruising) to go away completely?

I pump anyway.....
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

mimirshead wrote:Thanks for the reply, TurgidMeatWand.

The day after my water pump, I developed some dark skin especially on my balls. No associated pain. I think I just overdid the pressure for part of that pump session.
It's been a few days and I'm using Arnica gel but the skin of my balls has a dark patch still. Of course I really wanna try pumping again but also know I need to take care of myself. Any advice?
Darkening is just part of the expansion, but you can minimize it by not using higher vacuum.
You will have an easier time maintaining an airtight seal as you accumulate size.
Petroleum based lubricants will eventually ruin silicon seals.
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

R00ster wrote:
mimirshead wrote:

I pump anyway.....
Thanks. Yeah I pumped again yesterday evening, low pressure for about an hour total. No problems, just a nice pump. :)
mimirshead

Post by mimirshead »

pipefitterdom wrote:
mimirshead wrote:Thanks for the reply, TurgidMeatWand.

Darkening is just part of the expansion, but you can minimize it by not using higher vacuum.
You will have an easier time maintaining an airtight seal as you accumulate size.
Petroleum based lubricants will eventually ruin silicon seals.
Thanks for the response. I'm using the lube from Pumptoys to start but it's a small jar... ;-)
I got the less expensive rubber cushion for the Long Johnny. Pretty comfortable. Is silicone just softer?
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

I highly recommend the silicone seal. The level of comfort is well worth the extra cost and find it holds the seal even at low vac pressure. As for the discoloration just like all pumping your body will adjust to the new found enjoyment. My only rule of thumb is if you feel pain...........STOP.
pipefitterdom

Post by pipefitterdom »

mimirshead wrote:
Thanks for the response. I'm using the lube from Pumptoys to start but it's a small jar... ;-)
I got the less expensive rubber cushion for the Long Johnny. Pretty comfortable. Is silicone just softer?
It's probably softer, but petroleum deteriorates rubber too so stick with the proprietary lube, or just use copious amounts of hair conditioner.
osoledio

Post by osoledio »

Great work, it's so addicting. :D
nordy

Post by nordy »

That is all good advice and a big jar of lube from pumptoys will last a long time and you can just rub it in after your pump and it is a good conditioner. Remember less is best, find a comfortable pressure and back off just a little and you will be happy for as long as you want to stay in the tube. Nordy
I love to pump.