Selling Monster Tube

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

johnnysilicone

Selling Monster Tube

Post by johnnysilicone »

Hey Guys, as many of you may know I do not pump as often as I would like based on my starting juiced size so in the spirit of the holidays thought I would sell my tubes.

I have both Monster & Monster jr I would be willing to sell to a 'good home' and to someone who will get the most use out of them (images in use below)

If you are interested send me an email or simply respond here.

Will look to have a decision to whom they will go to by the end of the first week in 2017 or sooner if there is a stand out early on.

Look forward to hearing from you all and hope everyone has a safe and healthy 2017.

For me I would like to get even bigger so if you would like to hear my experience / journey feel free to reach out to me.

Thanks,
Johnny
email: [email protected]
tumblr: http://johnnytouro.tumblr.com/
Attachments
johnny_monster_pride
johnny_monster_pride
johnny_monster1
johnny_monster1
johnny_monster2
johnny_monster2
rojogan

Re: Selling Monster Tube

Post by rojogan »

How much for the monster tube? I used to have one. I'm using a 4X8 tube now but really need a tube that'll let my balls expand. Great pics btw!
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

Yes, how much? Fellow siliconer here needs tube
ANDI12

Post by ANDI12 »

Id love either one
r6guy

Post by r6guy »

How much are you looking for the MT Jr? I'm getting to where i want to get something easier to get out of. My STJ opening has been getting tighter and tighter lately and looking for something i can get bigger in without the getting out trouble part!
20161230_235101.jpg
20161231_000449.jpg
bone9605

Post by bone9605 »

r6guy wrote:How much are you looking for the MT Jr? I'm getting to where i want to get something easier to get out of. My STJ opening has been getting tighter and tighter lately and looking for something i can get bigger in without the getting out trouble part!
20161230_235101.jpg
20161231_000449.jpg
Nice looking there buddy....wish we could have hook up when you were in New Orleans
johnnysilicone

Post by johnnysilicone »

Not as much interest as I thought, for sure did not think this would go into the second week of the year.

With that being said, I have had a couple offers to separate the set at $150 or so for each. Was initially thinking of the both for $300 to help save on post but if I have to split them then would need to be sure they go to a good home.

With winter here and the focus of getting bigger my thought is to not have them in the house as a crutch to expansion.

I am still taking offers and stories so please send me an email and let me know what you guys think.

Posting on my tumblr as well so hope to get these moved quickly.. if not I may just have to get back in them even if it is winter...

I NEED TO GET HUGE

Thanks,
Johnny
email: [email protected]
tumblr: http://johnnytouro.tumblr.com/
Marcus20

Post by Marcus20 »

I offer $300 and shipping cost for both of them.
I need around a month so I can accumulate the funds necessary.
AvgWhiteGuy

Post by AvgWhiteGuy »

$301 and a good story as to why im an excellent future home.