Saline in Texas! San Antonio,Austin,kerville,Sanmarcos

Place personal ads to meet others who share your interest in penis pumping, or enlargement

Moderator: bigray57

Apollo061

Saline in Texas! San Antonio,Austin,kerville,Sanmarcos

Post by Apollo061 »

Looking for people in Texas with experience with saline, willing to chat, I'm 21, slim, 7 in.
Here's , link to my xtube vid. Hit me up!

http://www.xtube.com/video-watch/soundi ... t-28292061
Troika

Re: Saline in Texas! San Antonio,Austin,kerville,Sanmarcos

Post by Troika »

Unfortuntely, I live in Lewisville so meeting up n' such might be difficult but i do goto conventions every few months so if you happen to be at one thay i goto, we could definitely meet then! I'm always up for chat n' such when I have free time. Skype in by far the most reliable way to get a hold of me. Add volos_the_dragon just make sure you mention where ya added me, i tend to ignore requests from random ads.
darkwolf43

Post by darkwolf43 »

I'm in Austin. I used to do saline until I got silicone injection. Possible to meet with you. PM me.
Swilson0809

Post by Swilson0809 »

Hi, saw ur post. I’m wanting to pump my penis, testicles and maybe my nipples today. I’m determined to do this as this is a dream of mine. Can u help me? I’ve done the research and I am aware of the benefits and risks. I can buy the necessary materials or pay directly for the cost of materials used. This is something I’ve wanted to do for a long time, I don’t know where else to look, and I’ve exhausted many options to saline pump my penis and testicles. I am 26, male, white, blonde hair, blue eyes, gay, fit, 5’7”, about 5 3/4” long erect and about an inch flaccid. I am very open minded and will consider anything offered. This is something I’m very passionate about and I’m determined to achieve this dream. I am located in the Austin, Tx area. Will drive up to an hour one way if necessary.
kinkbttm82

Post by kinkbttm82 »

near. cc, but go to SA often. Never tried saline, but have been pumping for well over a decade... looking for a gtroup or some people to try gear and/ or get tips for what i could change.