Wanttopump's pump journey for 2017 (Edit: new pics 26/5/2017)

Talk about ball pumping, stretching, ball enlargement techniques.

Moderator: bigray57

wanttopump

Wanttopump's pump journey for 2017 (Edit: new pics 26/5/2017)

Post by wanttopump »

Just had my first pump for 2017. Not really happy with the results as I seem to be reaching a bit of a plateau and my balls don't seem to like being pumped at the moment. I'd love some advice on making sure I don't get any bruising and and best way to get past my plateau. Also could do with some recommendations for getting better shots.
View from the front
View from the front
View from the side
View from the side
View from behind
View from behind
Last edited by wanttopump on Fri May 26, 2017 9:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wanttopump

Re: Wanttopump's pump journey for 2017

Post by wanttopump »

Thought I'd change the title and keep posting in this thread with my pumps this year. A little down I haven't gotten any replies about my results and what I can do to improve how I'm doing but what can you do.

Did some more pumping tonight, think I wasn't hydrated enough though as it was quite the warm day, so think that may have had an effect.
Just starting out for the evening
Just starting out for the evening
after about an hour, getting gains just in testicle size, no real sack growth at this point
after about an hour, getting gains just in testicle size, no real sack growth at this point
In the 2 stage I'm using, as you can see I'm not getting much in the way of stretch in it
In the 2 stage I'm using, as you can see I'm not getting much in the way of stretch in it
This is after being out of the tube for 10 minutes
This is after being out of the tube for 10 minutes
Finally, looking down at my lap, I love this view and just the feeling of added weight in my lap
Finally, looking down at my lap, I love this view and just the feeling of added weight in my lap
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Hey Wanttopump...................you may want to try some warm water in the ball tube. Also try to keep it warm with a space heater if you can. And most important stay hydrated before , during and after the pump. Staying warm helps promote blood flow and will help with quicker gains. Just think if you jump into a cold pool.
SHRINKAGE !!
There are lots of little things that can do to help with your gains. You need to find out what works for you. Some guys start with a hot shower to get everything loose and pliable. Good luck, get HUGE !
PM12
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Thanks for the advice. I haven't really tried pumping with warm water in the tube due to the pump I have saying it is for dry pumping only and not being really sure how to properly wet pump (in particular how wet pumping affects what pressure I should be using).
pumpman12

Post by pumpman12 »

Find a thread here on Warm Water & Epsom Salts.............it gives more advice on the warm water. Also you can make a home made water separator jar to keep any water from getting to your pump. Basically it's a jar between you and the pump. I made one out of a jelly jar with a screw top lid. Put two holes in the lid and a foot or two of hose on each hole. You may need to glue or mount the hose with some type of fitting. What happened.....any water sucked out of your tube drops into the jar and the vacuum is still pulling air though the jar. I use mine when I try to lay down in my recliner and relax with my Monster Tube on. Good luck, let me know how you make out.
PM12
just4me

Post by just4me »

----
-----
Hey.
I used to use a pump and switched to just sucking the air out.
Use warm Epsom salt water.
Moderate to low pressure over longer time seems to work best for me.

I pump 15 on then 5 off.

Good luck.
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Had some advice that I should try going back to my smaller straight tube (well it actually is slightly tapered) and pumping in that to try and get some stretch going. Currently doing that at the moment but may need a seal to stop too much of the fat pad at the base of my cock and balls going into the tube. Going to give it some extra time to see if I get any more stretch and then post pics once I come out. I know I won't be as round as my other pics but going to stretch tonight rather than volume so that hopefully I'll be able to achieve more volume in the future.

In the straight tube
In the straight tube
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Been a while since I've had an opportunity to pump. But did a session in my straight tube again to try and get some stretch going, not the best results but hopefully if I keep at it I'll get enough stretch to make me able to get bigger when using the 2 stage. I will say though my balls felt a lot softer than normal after a pump without the usual feeling I get where it feels like my actual testicles got all the growth rather than my sack, feels really good tonight but I'm worried it won't stay enlarged for as long as normal.
The straight tube I'm using
The straight tube I'm using
Front on pic just out of the tube
Front on pic just out of the tube
Side on view just for comparison to what I get in the 2 stage
Side on view just for comparison to what I get in the 2 stage
wanttopump

Post by wanttopump »

Seeing if I get better results with more regular pumping of the straight tube. Trying to use a compression bandage to reduce my foreskin swelling as it swells very unevenly, starting to get my sack extending further beyond the end of my penis when in the straight tube more than I used to.
side view
side view
front on
front on
wanttopump

Latest pump 26th May 2017

Post by wanttopump »

First time in my two stage for a while, felt great, only problem now is I need to really work on stretching my scrotum skin as my balls get in each others way when trying to get out and it takes a lot of effort to get out.
Took a photo partway through, think it was 1 hour before the end of the pump.
Took a photo partway through, think it was 1 hour before the end of the pump.
Felt amazing after getting this bulge out of my tube, took a good 5 minutes to get it out.
Felt amazing after getting this bulge out of my tube, took a good 5 minutes to get it out.
Tried measuring just to check how I did. Think I did ok just not sure if I measured the best spot.
Tried measuring just to check how I did. Think I did ok just not sure if I measured the best spot.
After pumping I just can't get enough of my view when I look down at my lap
After pumping I just can't get enough of my view when I look down at my lap
bone9605

Re: Latest pump 26th May 2017

Post by bone9605 »

wanttopump wrote: Fri May 26, 2017 9:01 pm First time in my two stage for a while, felt great, only problem now is I need to really work on stretching my scrotum skin as my balls get in each others way when trying to get out and it takes a lot of effort to get out.

partway.jpg

attheend.jpg

nottoobad.jpg

myviewofmylap.jpg

Nicely done sir