Pump Master

General discussion area on penis pumping, and penis enlargement.

Moderator: bigray57

Proteus

Pump Master

Post by Proteus »

Hello everyone. I am Proteus and I am new to the forums. I have already learned so much just by browsing the threads. I am curious though... are there any Pump Masters who want a pump slave to push to great pumped limits? I feel like I need the guidance of an experienced man to help me reach the pumped dick of my dreams. Even if just supplying a rigorous pump schedule for me to follow and for me to update you with pictures/video. If interested please feel free to contact me.
R00ster

Re: Pump Master

Post by R00ster »

That's pretty much what this forum is all about. Getting inspired from other pumpers and learning as we grow huge. Good luck and welcome
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

R00ster wrote:That's pretty much what this forum is all about. Getting inspired from other pumpers and learning as we grow huge. Good luck and welcome
Thanks for the warm welcome, Rooster! Once I can get a new pump for my cylinder I will start posting pictures.
onyxpumper

Post by onyxpumper »

Welcome. If you're looking for an inexpensive pump; check out the brake bleeder from Harbor Freight Tools; or any hardware/tool shop. At Harbor Freight, it's around $25; same high quality metal pump you'd pay $70+ for with an expensive pump set.
beginning at 4.5 girth, working toward having an unpumped girth of 6-6.5
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

onyxpumper wrote:Welcome. If you're looking for an inexpensive pump; check out the brake bleeder from Harbor Freight Tools; or any hardware/tool shop. At Harbor Freight, it's around $25; same high quality metal pump you'd pay $70+ for with an expensive pump set.
Thanks Onyxpumper! That's exactly the pump I got. I love it so far!
stjpumpfan

Post by stjpumpfan »

So for the next possible step into this is to purchase a 1/2 or 1 gallon sun tea jar. check the dollar stores. if you can't find any, you can use a glass mason jar, but i would be cautious with this as they are usually glass. next thing is a cushion for the bottom. go to home depot and buy a replacement cushion for the bottom of a toilet tank. shape to your liking. this will provide a serviceable seal on the edges of sun tea jar. another place to ask for stj is at any mcdonalds or burger king or fast food place that uses pickles. they come in 1 gallon plastic jars. you can also find plastic valves at home depot to fasten or glue to your stj to enable you to hold a vacuum.

hope this helps
stjpumpfan
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

stjpumpfan wrote:So for the next possible step into this is to purchase a 1/2 or 1 gallon sun tea jar. check the dollar stores. if you can't find any, you can use a glass mason jar, but i would be cautious with this as they are usually glass. next thing is a cushion for the bottom. go to home depot and buy a replacement cushion for the bottom of a toilet tank. shape to your liking. this will provide a serviceable seal on the edges of sun tea jar. another place to ask for stj is at any mcdonalds or burger king or fast food place that uses pickles. they come in 1 gallon plastic jars. you can also find plastic valves at home depot to fasten or glue to your stj to enable you to hold a vacuum.

hope this helps
stjpumpfan
Thanks for all your advice, stjpumpfan! I do not have any plastic jars but I do have a half gallon mason jar. Is there any danger of using glass if I keep the pressure between 4-6 on my pump?
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

So I pumped a bit higher pressure tonight and got much better results. I'm still new and learning. I did give myself a bit of a donut...but I love how heavy it feels and how much thicker it is for the time being. Love feeling it swing back and forth in my pants with much more awareness now.
Attachments
Proteus pump.
Proteus pump.
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

Pumped again tonight. I'm addicted. I just want to get bigger and bigger.
Attachments
IMG_0164.JPG
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

45 minutes in so far tonight!
Attachments
IMG_0166.JPG
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

always a nice Donut
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

bigtitlover wrote:always a nice Donut
Thanks!! Do you get donuts when you pump?
bigtitlover

Post by bigtitlover »

Donuts
From time to time I get a donut too. Depends how long I am pumping. After 2h I get it and I like it
Attachments
like my donut
like my donut
My first donut
My first donut
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

Fantastic donut! If I get one tonight I will post a new picture!
Proteus

Post by Proteus »

Working towards beer can thickness. I'm loving the journey.
Attachments
IMG_0177.JPG
IMG_0179.JPG